A New Poll...HELP!

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

A New Poll...HELP!

Postby Guinness Fan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:55 pm

I'm very happy being a Ludditte ~ I haven't got a clue on how you start a new poll on here........so, I'll defer to our senior members to take the below topic for action. THANKS!

This may have been covered in another post, if so please indulge me,,,or re-post/delete as necessary. If not, I'd be interested in any responses to a membership poll regarding tattoos & body piercings...

I've had several coffee/beer conversations with my male European/US/UK/Australian & Asian colleagues regarding the topic of body piercings...and in a very informal & unscientific poll of said colleagues, it appears as though Europeans (the majority of my "study") tend to have more body piercings (and tattoos) than any of us non-Europeans ~ usually above the waist (belly button, nipple, tounge)...

I'll be the first to admit that my sample is skewed/flawed & would not stand up to any type of scientific scrutiny (I work with a bunch of suit & tie, non-scene, types)...so, an unofficial poll of the site membership would be appreciated.

For myself; no tattoos, no piercings........but appreciate it on other guys.
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Re: A New Poll...HELP!

Postby nimby » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

I got a small tattoo on my back, just below the base of my neck to celebrate my coming to terms with my sexuality. No regrets, and that is the only one I got (for now). :D
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Re: A New Poll...HELP!

Postby DeckApe » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 pm

No piercings, no tattoos... I'm sufficiently furry that it wouldn't matter if I were inked, anyway. And I just don't like the idea of having extra holes in my body--plus it really wouldn't go with my work uniform. :)
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Return to Users Forum