Sexual Harassment

Our military forum goes way beyond how hot military guys are, and explores in-depth those masculine men of the armed services.

Moderators: selective_soldier, charmcitywop, devilnuts

Sexual Harassment

Postby Sweeet » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

I initially thought I'd post this in the Military section since the situation involved the Military. But, since it also involved civilians as well, I'll post it there too.

A situation happened where someone reported he was Sexual Harassed by a male coworker. Some interesting things happened as a result. Just looking for some other points of view.

Would you report to your chain of command if you were Sexually Harassed by a fellow male troop?

If one of your male subordinates came to you and said he was being Sexually Harassed by a male superior, what would you do?

When you hear about men being Sexual Harassed by men, what is your first thought?
Different men often see the same subjects in different lights; and, therefore, I hope that it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen, if, entertaining as I do, speak forth my sentiments freely and without reserve.-PH
Sweeet

Return to Military Men