How far have you gone with a woman?

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

How far have you gone with a woman?

Postby Cachasa » Sun May 10, 2009 1:38 am

Well?

I have never even kissed a girl. All of my experiences have been with men.
This isn't because I always believed I was gay.

From the ages of 13-17 I was in denial. But I was so awkward that I could never get with a girl. lol
It's funny looking back.

Then when I "woke up" I stopped being so awkward but It didn't matter then.
Looking back I think that if I had actually done anything with a girl it would have made things a lot more confusing and difficult.
Cachasa

Postby furface » Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

The distaff portion of society has never evoked anything that could be considered excitement. Never had the inclination even being raised in a quite fecund conservative Irish American clan.
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby douglassnow » Sun May 10, 2009 10:29 pm

All the way...including a couple of several months-long affairs or relationships with classy, smart, good-looking ladies, with lots of sex, including cunilingus and soixante-neuf, in all the positions there are. It was partly curiosity, partly vanity--to see if I could, and then it was fun and socially prestigious. Being a hot young heterosexual couple in a fun, sophisticated city like San Francisco is several times as prestigious as being a gay couple, no matter how elegantly matched. You get invited everywhere, and other beautiful people want to know you. So, while I left my heart at the Turk Street Pleasure Palace (on a nail by the door--they'd hand it to me when I came in), you could catch me at the Opera, or having cocktails at the Top O' the Mark, or leisurely brunching at Original Joe's--just hanging out and being beautiful. It was fun as hell, while it lasted.
douglassnow

Postby jkav » Sun May 10, 2009 10:56 pm

I lost my virginity to a girl when I was 15. In total, I've had sex with two girls, only one time with the first and twice with the second.
A trip into the unknown is always something that can make us happy.
jkav
Veteran Member

Postby michaelk69 » Mon May 11, 2009 1:33 am

For my part, just some french kissing and a little boobie action . . . but I was also on the receiving end of . . other stuff, lol, a few times . . . but that was at the end of high school / beginning of college, and that was enough for me, never touched a woman sexually since, and have zero desire for women, sexually.
michaelk69

Postby blackmet » Mon May 11, 2009 2:12 am

French Kissing. With a girlfriend I had for a month in high school, and with a friend of mine at a bar about a year ago when I was PLASTERED. It was actually great with her...

Her: What do you feel?
Me: I feel nothing!
Her: ME TOO! THIS IS SO AWESOME! LETS DO IT AGAIN!
:::make out again, to the freaking out of my friends:::
Me: STILL NOTHING!
Her: NOTHING! THIS IS SO COOL! LETS DRINK SOME MORE!
Me: YEAH! BOOZE!

Yep. That's about it.
We can sit for a while and talk about
The things that bring you down
Like heaven and martini's
And boys that hang around
If if told you my biggest secret
Would you promise me you'd stay?
It isn't what you're thinking
It's simple in a way
blackmet

Postby michaelk69 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 am

Ahhh, alcohol.

One very drunken night in a very drunken college campus bar, some drunk person had the drunk idea to challenge me and a drunk straight male friend to french kiss in the very crowded, very straight, very rowdy bar, for 30 seconds. We said no . . . or at least he did, lol . .. until the friend offered us 50 bucks to do it. And so we did, and i can still remember waiting the whole time for a fist or bottle or chair to hit me in the back of the head, which kind of spoiled it somewhat.

Afterwards everyone was asking him: was it weird? was it weird? And he said, "not really", lol . .. to everyone's disappointment . . . i think they were hopping for furious mouth wiping and wretching.

Anyway, he married his then girlfriend, who was another friend (who was also drunk enough not to care about all this) and they have four kids now, lol . . .

Sorry, off topic, but Keith's story reminded me . . . good times, lol . . .

And no, we never did get the money, obviously, lol . . .
michaelk69

Postby Phoenix6570 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 am

Well I kissed my friend on the cheek once if that counts. Haven't done much at all and was never interested in doing so. If it counts for anything I've had a few girl flirt with me pretty heavily.
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby foxeyes2 » Mon May 11, 2009 10:13 am

all the way with a married much older coworker. I was young and randy and she pursued me. orgasms are good but nothing is as good as man's body.
We are all one tribe. We are all one people.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
foxeyes2

Postby Guinness Fan » Mon May 11, 2009 6:54 pm

1979...high school prom...Got to "1st base"...I pretended to enjoy it - that's about as far as I've gone...No desire to play a full inning with a woman.
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Postby DeckApe » Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm

A French kiss. One.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby Lepus » Wed May 13, 2009 1:07 am

Nada. Ever.
Lepus

Postby jkav » Wed May 13, 2009 11:34 pm

I think I may have found my "exception." She's the lead singer of the Portugese entry at this year's Eurovision. I was enthralled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV06oUEuCjU
jkav
Veteran Member

Postby LtotheP » Thu May 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Am I the only person that doesnt get the whole base thing? Of course I know what a home run is...but wtf is 2nd and 3rd? maybe its bc im not much of a baseball fan.

Iv only really made out with girls...I think 3. Meh.
LtotheP

Postby furface » Thu May 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Let's see if'n I can s'plain this and stay out of trouble with myself for not being PG13:

First base: Usually kissin' and such, fondling through clothes.
Second base: All of the above 'cept the fondlin' includes direct skin contact with partner's breasts.
Third base: All of the above sans most party's clothing and direct stimulation of the respective wedding tackle.
Home run: y'all already got that part down. :)

'Course that was back in the olden days.
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby chidiver » Thu May 14, 2009 3:05 pm

So where does the old "Princeton Rub" fit into the equation?
Homosexuality is like duck hunting. Interesting only to those who practice it, and for those who want to stop it.
chidiver
Veteran Member

Postby PhillyAgenda » Thu May 14, 2009 8:22 pm

I never got the bases thing either.

How far have I gone with a woman? Barely anywhere.

Let's see, I'm 24 now, when I was maybe 15 or 16, something like that, this girl who worked at a summer camp with me clearly was into me. She let me feel her tits up at the Franklin Institute while we watched one of those nature movies in the IMAX theater. Actually, she grabbed my hand and stuck it under her shirt! I remember thinking "is that it? Am I suppose to like this?" Classic.

Never kissed a girl on the mouth. Never had sex with a girl.
PhillyAgenda

Postby olywaguy » Fri May 15, 2009 12:51 am

I too had trouble figuring out what base was what as well.

Baseball metaphors for sex.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby Cachasa » Fri May 15, 2009 3:56 am

PhillyAgenda wrote:I never got the bases thing either.

How far have I gone with a woman? Barely anywhere.

Let's see, I'm 24 now, when I was maybe 15 or 16, something like that, this girl who worked at a summer camp with me clearly was into me. She let me feel her tits up at the Franklin Institute while we watched one of those nature movies in the IMAX theater. Actually, she grabbed my hand and stuck it under her shirt! I remember thinking "is that it? Am I suppose to like this?" Classic.

Never kissed a girl on the mouth. Never had sex with a girl.

Well, you got further than I did.

I always thought 1st base was making out. 2nd base was petting and 3rd base was oral. A homerun was sex.
Cachasa

Postby glas_scot » Fri May 15, 2009 5:08 am

I've kissed a few girls before, but that is all.

-When I was 12 I got "dared" to kiss a girl after school. So I did. Can't remember much about it except the lip gloss she was wearing tasted horrible!

-Next few times were very similar.

-The last time I kissed a girl was at a party. One of my friends was sitting on my lap while we were having a very comical chat. There was a girl in the year below at school who liked me but was a total cow. The group she was with kept pointing over at us and giving us the "evil eye." So we thought, "why don't we give them something to really bitch about!" And we made out! That girl and her friends never bothered me again but always drew nasty looks at my friend! :lol:
--Steve
glas_scot

Postby blackmet » Tue May 19, 2009 10:43 pm

blackmet wrote:French Kissing. With a girlfriend I had for a month in high school, and with a friend of mine at a bar about a year ago when I was PLASTERED. It was actually great with her...

Her: What do you feel?
Me: I feel nothing!
Her: ME TOO! THIS IS SO AWESOME! LETS DO IT AGAIN!
:::make out again, to the freaking out of my friends:::
Me: STILL NOTHING!
Her: NOTHING! THIS IS SO COOL! LETS DRINK SOME MORE!
Me: YEAH! BOOZE!

Yep. That's about it.

Same thing happened on Sunday. Different bar, but same girl, same amount of booze, same freaked out reaction from EVERYONE around us.

It was great. I think we're going to do this on a once yearly basis just to shock everyone around us.
We can sit for a while and talk about
The things that bring you down
Like heaven and martini's
And boys that hang around
If if told you my biggest secret
Would you promise me you'd stay?
It isn't what you're thinking
It's simple in a way
blackmet

Re: How far have you gone with a woman?

Postby nimby » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am

Fun thread!!! Lets keep it going.

I've done everything imaginable, and some you couldn't dream of. :lol: And in places that woud shock you too. Lots of fun.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby backpacker » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 pm

I might have posted on this already but just a kiss on the lips of my one and only girlfriend first year of college. We broke up shortly after and I was done trying to pretend.
backpacker

Postby butch » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:56 am

All the way... as it were. Need I get more descriptive? Don't think I have any stray children out there... none I know of.
"You know it's going to be bad, but you just can't prepare yourself" ... Homer Simpson
I'm ready... are you?
butch
Veteran Member

Postby Schlodesss » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:03 am

Slow danced... kissed... meh... I was fairly young.

She asked me out that night I told her no... she left the dance crying b/c she couldn't figure out why... everyone was all mad b/'c I "hurt her" because I never had a valid reason... she was a cute girl too, her name was Stacey.. straight, I would have dated her and Jenn too.. another I actually dated then called it off because well.. I wasn't into her. This was Gr8 and I decided after dangin with, and kissing that Stacey girl that I would never lead someone on again, thinking they have a chance... And I never tried anything with, or dated another girl since...

High school was a long lonely existence, hell, my whole life as been for the most part...
--------------
Schlodesss

Next

Return to Straight Acting Men