Skinny vs Built

Who's hot and who's not. Tell us what you think of the latest super stud in the news.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Cajun

Skinny vs Built

Postby nickg77 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:53 am

What's your preference guys? I personally prefer the more skinner guys. Somehow the really built guys don't do it for me. But really I don't mind, as long as they are not over-weight. Overweight is probably the biggest turn-off (Sorry!!!). What are your opinions???
nickg77

Re: Skinny vs Built

Postby Daknee » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:25 am

Personally I don't really go for skinny guys. On the other hand muscled guy don't do it either. Now guys that are toned with muscle definition or perhaps more muscle with, shall I say, marbled.
The Mind Is The Greatest Vessel!
Daknee

Postby ispeaktexan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 am

Best build involves a little bit of both.
ispeaktexan
Veteran Member

Postby Phoenix6570 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 pm

I can't stand skinny men. I need something to grab onto! No offense to anyone, but its my particular preference. Bigger men and built guys are among my favorites. I can stand somewhat skinny men but as a whole if you got some weight on ya we'll be a match :D

This is probably because I'm overweight myself though.
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby Chipp1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Really muscular men (as in bodybuilders) are pretty much a turn off to me. I like men who are slim and toned with a nice round a**. Hummm, can I say that in here?
Chipp1

Postby nimby » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Um, you just did, and it's ok. LOL!!!

I'm not attracted to neither too skinny nor too heavy; or too muscular for that matter too. I just like an average guy with a bit of a belly and a nice round butt too.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Daknee » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 am

nimby wrote:Um, you just did, and it's ok. LOL!!!

I'm not attracted to neither too skinny nor too heavy; or too muscular for that matter too. I just like an average guy with a bit of a belly and a nice round butt too.

You sound like Goldie Locks. LOL! Just Right. I couldn't agree more
The Mind Is The Greatest Vessel!
Daknee

Postby Ashpenaz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 am

I've found that I'm attracted to men who convey a certain kind of masculinity more than any body shape, though typically they're muscular. But I like muscles that come from work, not working out. And I've noticed that, probably because I'm overweight, I like men who are past 30 and a little overweight. They seem more solid. And I really like goatees.

Again, I have yet to meet any man I find attractive who is also gay. Or attracted to me. :? (I find that I'm using this smiley a lot--it seems to capture my attitude.)
Ashpenaz

Postby Chipp1 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Well, I have no idea what kind of masculinity I convey. Have to think about that a bit. And since I work out 2-3 hours a day at a gym, I guess I don't pass that test. My stomach is flat but not ripped so I am hitting zero here. I think I'll have to totally change my life style for a few months and see what I turn into. Oh man!
Chipp1

Postby Ashpenaz » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm

If you change into what I want, I'll change into what you want! :D
Ashpenaz

Postby Guinness Fan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Definately attracted to slim & trim/skinny/slender guys. The muscle bound jock type doesn't do anything for me.
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Postby DeckApe » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 pm

As someone who is neither skinny nor built but more sort of "piled," I feel slighted by this topic. :lol:
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby Rico » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 pm

DeckApe wrote:As someone who is neither skinny nor built but more sort of "piled," I feel slighted by this topic. :lol:

Define or display an example of "piled" because I'm confused.
In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby Chipp1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Humm, I don't get 'piled' either.
Chipp1

Postby DeckApe » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm definitely not skinny. I'm not very 'built' either, at least by the definition of 'built' that I've always associated, which is to say muscular and chiseled. I'm more sort of blobby. Or a bit on the flabby side, like I could've used a few more minutes in the oven.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey, round is a shape too. I'm in shape!!! :mrgreen:
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Rico » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm

DeckApe wrote:I'm definitely not skinny. I'm not very 'built' either, at least by the definition of 'built' that I've always associated, which is to say muscular and chiseled. I'm more sort of blobby. Or a bit on the flabby side, like I could've used a few more minutes in the oven.

Thanks for explaining! Now I get it, but I think the better term to use for this "condition" is stocky. Me likes stocky:

In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Return to Hunks