It was just a bad dream

There's a lot of discussions about "internalized homophobia" going on here. Talk about racism, prejudice, religion, and all that's on your mind. Now you have a new place to gab.

Moderators: selective_soldier, foxeyes2, edu999

Postby jkav » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Screamer wrote:What good is a realistic dream?

I also have everyday-type dreams. I had a recurring dream for months where I just sat reading. Each time I woke up from that dream, I couldn't help but think my fantasy life needed work.
A trip into the unknown is always something that can make us happy.
jkav
Veteran Member

Postby J » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:40 am

For some reason, I can only remember the "falling" dreams (if you can call them that) right now...
J

Postby devilnuts » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:06 pm

A few months ago I had a dream that involved a hot air balloon. It shook me so much that I told Drexel he wasn't allowed to go up in a hot air balloon without me...EVER! hahaha. Two days later there was a story in the news of a hot air balloon accident in New Mexico. The story was almost exactly like my dream. It was really odd.
Supporting the troops shouldn't stop at the battlefield.
devilnuts

Postby nimby » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:56 pm

A few years ago I went to a B B Q at a friend's house and bumped into an old friend and her hubby. I told her that recently I had a dream about her having a baby. She sarcastically laughed at me and said that that was practically impossible. No kids for them! Their corporate lifestyle doesn't suit kids.

Well I went to a wedding yesterday and bumped into them again and- wait for it-..... their year old son!!!
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Fri May 22, 2009 12:00 pm

I had another bizarre dream last night. I dreampt that I was actually turning forty. No... wait... that wasn't.. oh... never mind.

Really. In my dream we were comming out of a church and I got accosted by a young, beautiful nun who said she HAD to talk to me. My wife went, "oh oh, you're in trouble now" and split to the car.

So this nun and I went for a walk and she bulled this baby out of thin air and placed her in my arms and made me carry her as we walk. Then she proceeded to tell my how my views of religion were wrong and that I had to change them for the sake of the children. I was shocked that this stranger even knew my personal views. We continued to walk and talk all the while I rocked this beautiful little angel in my arms.

I continued to challenge her on her beliefs all the while defending my own stance. Homosexuality, traditions, and truth were big parts of our discussion. But at all times the conversation was very friendly and sincere. I made some headway to her on my position, then we stopped for ice cream served by a famous Torontno DJ named Erin Davis :?

Anyway at the end of our walk she said that she could see my points of view on many areas, but she had to disagree on principle, because she was a catholic nun. I said no problem, as long as we can agree to disagree. She smiled at me and said, "it's all good." She then took the baby from me and walked away.

I woke up this morning saying to myself, "it's all good."
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Previous

Return to Internal Affairs