Happy Masturbation Month!

Discuss movies, music, books, events, parties, StraightActing get togethers and other entertaining things inside here.

Moderators: selective_soldier, batty, charmcitywop

Happy Masturbation Month!

Postby Rico » Wed May 18, 2011 6:21 pm

[Note to Moderators: Move this where you want because it seems to fit in so many places, and I couldn't decide.]

I wanted to wish everyone Happy Masturbation Month, but where to post it? Where would you have posted it? How do you feel about masturbation?

Guy Stuff: Guys masturbate alot.
Sporting Life: Many of us are so good at it that we consider it somewhat of a "sport" and some even make it a group activity or contest.
That's Entertainment: It certainly entertains us.
Health & Lifestyles: Fits perfectly here too. Regular masturbation helps ensure a healthy prostate.
Internal Affairs: Maybe here too because if there's not prejudice against doing it, there's certainly prejudice surrounding talking about it.
Hunks: What are you doing with the pics posted here? Hmmm?
Dating, Commitment and Romance: Fits here for sure....ever here of "Self Love?"
Travel, Food and Leisure: This section says to talk about "leisurely fun stuff." It's certainly leisurely and sure is fun.

Enjoy May and Enjoy Masturbating!

In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Re: Happy Masturbation Month!

Postby nimby » Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Without pictures, your post is completely redundant. Please provide proof that you are indeed doing your part so that everyone else can follow your example. Thank you.
:lol: :lol:
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Rico » Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Sorry, no pics. You'll just have to trust me that I'm doing my part for the cause....and not just in May. :D I guess what makes me the oddball in most crowds is that I never minded talking about it. Talking about masturbation seems to bother some people for a variety of reasons. I learned that lesson well in the Compuserve days when I was a sysop in the Human Sexuality Forum and moderated the section "Sex for One" along with "Biways." Things have changed alot since then, but still the topic of masturbation still seems a little too taboo. Go figure.
In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby Schlodesss » Thu May 19, 2011 1:25 am

I am off ad on, go through periods where I jerk off a lot, then won't for a while...

Didn't know it was masturbation month lol
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby Rico » Thu May 19, 2011 4:48 am

Schlodesss wrote:Didn't know it was masturbation month lol

I forgot about it too. Good Vibrations founded National Masturbation Month in 1995 in the wake of the controversy surrounding the firing of former Clinton administration Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders, who evoked conservative wrath when she opined that discussion of masturbation might have a place in sex education curricula. The doctor lost her job over the sitution even though what she said made sense and was for the purpose of reducing the spread of STD's and the rate of teenage pregnancy. Just goes to show how uptight some folks are about even the mention of the "m" word.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2011/may/11/may-national-masturbation-month/
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby Earl Butz » Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Aw poor Joycelyn. I remember splitting a gut laughing at her one time when she said "We need safer guns. We need safer bullets."

Masturbation is indeed healthy and perfectly normal....and yeah it took guts to say that publicly. :?
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby Gaydudelaf » Fri May 20, 2011 9:27 am

I'm just sayin!
------------------------------------------------------
Chip
http://www.myspace.com/chip_council
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
"Bring back the Frozen Chicken Position (FCP)"
Gaydudelaf

Postby furface » Fri May 20, 2011 12:05 pm

That's just fundie propaganda. Those folks like to suck the joy out of everything. Any god who hates two of the best things in life ain't deserving respect, let alone worship. Wonder what else their god hates? Oh yeah; US.
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby Rico » Fri May 20, 2011 4:09 pm

furface wrote:That's just fundie propaganda. Those folks like to suck the joy out of everything. Any god who hates two of the best things in life ain't deserving respect, let alone worship. Wonder what else their god hates? Oh yeah; US.

Most major religions (not just the fundies) still have not-so-nice things to say about the practice. The official doctrine of the Catholic Church still considers it "an intrinsically and seriously disordered act." The Muslim position is the most interesting: Muslim clerics frown upon it but seem to approve of masturbation only in "extenuating circumstances," which means it's okay if done if one fears of committing illicit sex (fornication or adultery). But in all cases Muslims should masturbate only at night and definitely not during periods when Muslims are required to fast. :roll:
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby Rico » Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Gaydudelaf wrote:Image

I'm just sayin!

Oh my! I'm responsible for at least eight dead kittens this week and it's not even the weekend yet! :)
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Fri May 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Schlodesss wrote:I am off ad on, go through periods where I jerk off a lot, then won't for a while...

Ditto. I can go for weeks without it, then multiple times in a day. I sometimes just like the solitude of a good wank. :D
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Phoenix6570 » Sat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

Gaydudelaf wrote:Image

I'm just sayin!

If this was true than I think cats would be extinct or at the very least severely endangered. Just me alone is responsible for an upwards of 300 days; and I'm low-balling that number :P

Theres nothing wrong with masturbation but I don't see it being talked about causally anytime soon. Even without the religious reasons I think its an area that many people don't want to hear about or talk about willingly.
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby David » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 am

***Masterbation Month***

Sponsored by- Kleenex
David

Postby Rico » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am

David wrote:***Masterbation Month***

Sponsored by- Kleenex

I was never a fan of kleenex or any other paper product for cleaning up afterwards. My mops of choice are cotton face towels.

Ever wonder why towels in most hotels are white? So they can take all the bleach! What do you use?
Rico
Veteran Member

Return to That's Entertainment