NEW e-book* CROSSOVER: Straight Men - Gay Encounters

Discuss movies, music, books, events, parties, StraightActing get togethers and other entertaining things inside here.

Moderators: selective_soldier, batty, charmcitywop

NEW e-book* CROSSOVER: Straight Men - Gay Encounters

Postby RobCR » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:51 am

Hey, CROSSOVER: Straight Men - Gay Encounters by Robert Greene is a great book. I think everyone in this forum should read it. It's about straight guys talking about the very first time they had a gay encounter. I highly recommend it. It's an e-book but you don't need an e-reader to download it. Amazon Kindle has a free app so you can download onto your PDA or computer to access e-books.

Administrator's Note:
Assuming this is for information only, not a marketing campaign.
End Administrator's Note
RobCR

Re: NEW e-book* CROSSOVER: Straight Men - Gay Encounters

Postby leporaxy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am

How do I build a website and sell an ebook I have written? I have recently written a book that I would like to sell online as an ebook. I am looking for advice on what steps to take in building a website to sell the book on, how to accept credit card payments, and information on how to join an affiliate program. I am looking for something I could possibly do through a site like go-daddy maybe? I am not exactly sure how to begin. Please help. Thanks in advance for the advice.
leporaxy

Postby furface » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Building a site from scratch is a bit of work and then some. Ya might be better served to look at lulu.com or Barnes & Noble's Pubit system for ebooks.
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby olywaguy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Why don't we talk about real life experiences from the guys on the Board about their experiences with straight guys having gay sex.

What was the straight guy's motivation to have sex with another guy? Did he go back to his straight life? Did he figure out he was either gay or bisexual?...in other words, did it take?
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby RobCR » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 am

olywaguy wrote:Why don't we talk about real life experiences from the guys on the Board about their experiences with straight guys having gay sex.

What was the straight guy's motivation to have sex with another guy? Did he go back to his straight life? Did he figure out he was either gay or bisexual?...in other words, did it take?

OK...so you'd like that I talk about experience. Craigslist is the gateway for straight men to try gay sex without admitting to themselves or the public what they are doing. Think about it, if anyone looks at their browser history, it won't say "gay" on it.

With this said, from my experience, I am attracted to straight men (those who self identify) due to the psychological nature of how they deal with their "image" from society.

From my experience straight men have two one of two "urges" (or both) one is to suck cock and another is to be fucked. The moment an "attachment" factor comes into play, they get scared and run back to their straight life.

In one instance, I was with a guy who refused to add me to facebook, be photographed with me, or invite me over to his place. However, when we were together, we were moving closer together but I wanted more. He made several concessions. We actually went to a function with gay men together. I really thought he was "the one" but I found out that he gave me a fake name and I broke it off. I mean this was our 7 meeting. I could understand after the first 2 meetings saying "hey, my real name is" but not tell me????

We haven't spoken since and I think he's pissed at me because he was trying. In his head, this was a BIG DEAL. In my head, I felt that was the ultimate disrespect.
RobCR

Return to That's Entertainment