Who likes UFC?

Whether it's talk about the court, the turf, the field, or the guys running around on any of these, this is the place to talk sports.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss, Cajun

Who likes UFC?

Postby Learning » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 pm

UFC has well built, topless guys in close physical contact and seems like something that would naturally appeal to gay sports fans. Still, some object to the violence and damage done to the competitors. What do some of you think of UFC fights?
Learning

Postby chidiver » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm

A few weeks back I was in a bar that had ultimate fighting on the TV. I was totally mesmerized and thought that it was homoerotic beyond description.
Homosexuality is like duck hunting. Interesting only to those who practice it, and for those who want to stop it.
chidiver
Veteran Member

Postby Earl Butz » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:39 am

It's totally homoerotic which makes me wonder what the appeal is for straight guys.... :P
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 am

Earl Butz wrote:It's totally homoerotic which makes me wonder what the appeal is for "straight" guys.... :P

Fixed it for ya. . . . Also answered your implied question. :wink:
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member

Postby jkav » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm

One of my friends is really into UFC, and I watched a fight over at his house once. I especially enjoyed it when the guys were too tired to keep beating each other up, and they just... held each other.
jkav
Veteran Member

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 am

At the gym where the Boss works out, about a third of the regulars are UFC wannabes. . . Got their nicknames picked and everything. Cute.
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member

Re: Who likes UFC?

Postby Earl Butz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:05 pm

What the hell? I was watching it last night and there was the usual buff guy on steroids.....fighting a big fat guy!! He was so fat, his beer gut was hanging over his shorts!

I imagine the switchboard lit up with annoyed gay guys. Or maybe they are trying to appeal to straight guys. :P
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Re: Who likes UFC?

Postby arjaycob » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 am

For real action fight this is perfect show for you the UFC. Nogueira vs Velasquez is coming get ready.
arjaycob

Return to Sporting Life