Men are package watchers?

A place to discuss guy stuff, in the material sense. Topics and discussions about cars, computers and gadget electronics and other cool "stuff" guys like.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss, Cajun

Re: Men are package watchers?

Postby Rico » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 am

[bump]

I hit a triple play today. It pays to get up and out early. For some reason male packages seem "fuller" in the morning.

At the convenience store to buy lottery tickets, I had some small talk with a county policeman that had a package to die for. It was the kind you just wanted to reach out and touch to see if it was all real.

Then stopped at the grocery store and saw some of local volunteer firemen doing their grocery shopping. (Four men, one grocery cart.) Followed them around for a while, very discreetly, of course. Three them sported quite impressive packages.

And to top the morning off, I stopped to get gas on the way back home, and I swear I saw something much like this on the army guy at the next pump over:
In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm

A couple months ago I went to an assembly at my children's school and spotted one of the nicest packages I've ever seen. My daughter's french teacher is so hot, but I've never really looked below the waist before. Oh boy!! I couldn't take my eyes off of it. And the worst part? He's a super nice guy with a great smile. He's got the great stubble beard going too. Now I chat with him every chance I get.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Guinness Fan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Rico wrote:[bump]

And to top the morning off, I stopped to get gas on the way back home, and I swear I saw something much like this on the army guy at the next pump over:

Now that's IMPRESSIVE! and leaves very little to the imagination....Well, I could imagine myself doing quite a few things with that :oops:
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh my, Guinness Fan, you naughty boy! But I second that motion.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Cajun » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 am

Obvious poseur in the pic - notice that his left hand is in his pocket, which means he's right handed. Ergo, he should be "swinging left" - and probably is, but not very noticeably. I'm calling PantsSock - move on gentlemen, there's nothing to see here.....;)
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have."
Cajun

Postby nimby » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I thought the same thing, but your deductions, my dear Poirot, are pure brilliance and accurate. I'm right handed too and swing, well... never mind. :wink: I'd love to know the experiences you've had to make such astute observations. I think more photo evidence is in order. Members?
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Cajun » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:43 pm

nimby wrote:I thought the same thing, but your deductions, my dear Poirot, are pure brilliance and accurate. I'm right handed too and swing, well... never mind. :wink: I'd love to know the experiences you've had to make such astute observations. I think more photo evidence is in order. Members?

Let's just say that my profession is Quality Assurance, and that I'm very detail-oriented, and leave it at that.... :wink:
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have."
Cajun

Postby Guinness Fan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm

I think Nimby and Cajun should hold a class entitled "Gaydar 101" ~ sign me up! :?
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Postby mojo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Not a big surprise---it happens sooner or later. Often just a matter of what's this dude-got-that-I-don't, but when there's an attraction, I've gotta side with the guys who go to butt first ....for me, the gaze goes from behind, to up front.
mojo

Postby RedKen99 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Wow. I don't see myself as a crotch-watcher? :shock: But have any of you read Penthouse Letters? :lol: Every watcher (str8 man) turns out to be bi at the end of the short story. :mrgreen:
RedKen99

Previous

Return to Guy Stuff