sexual speed

A place to discuss guy stuff, in the material sense. Topics and discussions about cars, computers and gadget electronics and other cool "stuff" guys like.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss, Cajun

How's the motion in the ocean?

FAST! I am and/or like guys that make quick/fast movements during sex
9%
Slow & steady! I am and/or like guys that take there time, slow motion
57%
Fast...slow... just do me!
34%

Total votes : 58

sexual speed

Postby adem_nyc » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:44 pm

Before the old board break down, I had a couple threads about sex. The "sex with strangers" thread and the "sex with ugly guys" thread.

I'm going to pretty much pick up where I left off on the sex-related threads. My shtick if you will. (Did I spell that correctly?)

--------

Recently what's the 'speed' in your sexual activities? I'm not talking about how long you have had sex. Instead, I'm asking how fast/slow is the action? Does it depend? How so?
Try not to be too graphic, I don't want the thread on lockdown!

My BF likes it slow, I like it fast. We've reached a medium- it's more slow though. That's what I picked on the poll.
Booze and chocolate hound
adem_nyc

Postby Cajun » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:38 pm

Well now, as I recall, my last experience lasted about 2 1/2 hours, and even then, with some "unfinished business" so to speak, so I'd have to go with the SLOW response above. Oh and BTW, :oops:
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have."
Cajun

Postby furface » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:59 pm

At my advanced age, don't much happen fast :D :oops:

The Slam, Bam, Thank ya man slatterny ways of a 3 penny upright never appealled to me, even as a pup with a hair trigger response. I always looked at the deed as something to be savored and prolonged like a fine meal or a good sippin' whiskey. Le petite mortre is always wonderful, but takin' one's time gettin' there is worth the delay. 8) 8)
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby michaelk69 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:34 pm

Can I go for a little of both? I like a bit of frenzied, passionate, animal uncontrolled groping, followed by slow, deliberate feather-light touches, and then back to fast grabbing passionate rubbing and groping, and then slow again to just a gentle, torturous slow touch with a finger tip. Very sexy, trust me.
michaelk69

Postby adem_nyc » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:01 pm

Yeah, a little bit of everything works for me too.

I remember a while back reading about this guy that loved getting f***** like a jackhammer. That one specific act. Anything else he liked it slow and sensual.

Adem
Booze and chocolate hound
adem_nyc

Postby Negate » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:40 am

I like to take it slow and light paying attention to all his weak points. His neck, thighs, hips, stomach, back ect, then I like to pick it up a notch and hasten the whole flow of the act. I seriously enjoy stimulating many areas at once for sound aka SFX factor heh. When he is "rythmically inclined" I like to go immensley fast then almost stop and slowly withdraw then enter causing the senses to go in overload and I customize it from there.

I hope this isn't too revealing. :oops:
<----Imz In your forum sabotaging yah thredz.
Certified rice queen.
Negate

Postby RedRage00 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:45 am

Negate wrote:I like to take it slow and light paying attention to all his weak points. His neck, thighs, hips, stomach, back ect, then I like to pick it up a notch and hasten the whole flow of the act. I seriously enjoy stimulating many areas at once for sound aka SFX factor heh. When he is "rythmically inclined" I like to go immensley fast then almost stop and slowly withdraw then enter causing the senses to go in overload and I customize it from there.

I hope this isn't too revealing. :oops:

:P
RedRage00

Postby Lamtron » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:34 pm

I'm all for slow sensual sex, but to a point. Delaying the orgasm for too long gets me so frustrated for release that it becomes no longer any fun, I just need to shoot my load.
Lamtron

Postby Negate » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:26 am

Lamtron wrote:I'm all for slow sensual sex, but to a point. Delaying the orgasm for too long gets me so frustrated for release that it becomes no longer any fun, I just need to shoot my load.

:oops:
Certified rice queen.
Negate

Postby matym » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:57 am

I seem to date a lot of guys who have religious hang ups. One guy I dated had studied to be a Catholic Priest. He did not have sex unless he was in a live-in relationship. He didn't not consider anything sex unless he came.

On one date, we didn't have sex 4 times (it was a whole day date).

I learned that when the point of the whole thing was simply enjoying each other, things were much more intimate and sensual. Occasionally things got intense and exciting, but the point wasn't to "get off." It was for both of us to enjoy the pleasure of the experience. It was very different from SEX.
matym

Postby BlackmanXXX » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:55 am

I usually like it when my partners, both male and female, touch and explore each other before sex. Lots of touching, tenderness and foreplay. Both men and women have told me that I'm unusual because of that. I'm supposed to just "stick it in". Oh, well. That's just how I am. The people I've sexually experimented with all have
been people that I've cared about and I kind of remain in contact with them to this day.
BlackmanXXX

Postby puggo » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:46 pm

Personally, I love kissing, gently biting neck (ok I am getting turned on now). I have been with guys who like it rough and love to be verbal, while it is ok as "fantasy" it can get humilating, especially if you are made to feel as though you are nothing more than a "f**khole".
puggo

Postby mikeoas » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:54 pm

Most of the time I do prefer taking things nice and slowly ... I really do enjoy the build-up to actually having sex and climaxing, including holding hands together, cuddling up, kissing/making out, taking clothes off, having a shower together, talking dirty etc. There are times though when things seem to be grinding to a halt and then we (my b/f and I) do speed up, although I've almost always preferred slow f***ing to jackhammer speed (both ways around)!

There was one guy who did me like a jackhammer a while ago and he was rather large ... not especially enjoyable :ANAL: (that's me at the front, BTW!): it would've been a lot better if he'd been slow and sensual than wanting to get off ASAP (which I suspect he was).
mikeoas

Postby BlackmanXXX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:34 am

I am usually in a rush to get things done. Sue me. :twisted:
BlackmanXXX

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:28 pm

I kinda like both.
Sometimes I like to give a good hard banging and other times I'll take it quite slow.
I tend to speed up towards the end - can't help it!
Chris

Postby Mike82 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:58 pm

Well i like things to be hot! What i like is slow stuff in the beginning the pick the pace up from there. Although the occasianal spanking and verbal makes things very hot also. :oops: But usually i'm the receiving end :oops:
Mike82

Postby BMWM3 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:47 pm

It all depends. I like romantic seasons with massages and caressing but I also like hard and wild sex... Sometimes I want to take my boyfriend and make him scream and ask me for more, bite him and hit him... (the same for me too)
But there are times when we are really quiet that we just cuddling and kiss each other and we make love like in a novel (with the candels and the wine)... WE also have other ways to make the nights interesting but that's another story. :wink:
I'm faking I love you's. It's all artificial sweetener
BMWM3

Postby Negate » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:32 pm

BMWM3 wrote:It all depends. I like romantic seasons with massages and caressing but I also like hard and wild sex... Sometimes I want to take my boyfriend and make him scream and ask me for more, bite him and hit him... (the same for me too)
But there are times when we are really quiet that we just cuddling and kiss each other and we make love like in a novel (with the candels and the wine)... WE also have other ways to make the nights interesting but that's another story. :wink:

Mmm sounds hella sensual BMW! Good to see your hunky face again!
Certified rice queen.
Negate

Postby Jesse » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:15 am

you mean to tell me there are speeds?

:lol:
Jesse

Postby matym » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:33 am

Good thing I don't have sex like I drive
matym

Postby GX » Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:47 am

Just do me
:lol:
I don't like passive guys...I like to be conquered and used in bed.
:oops:
GX

Sexual speed

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:01 pm

My boyfriend and I love it slow and steady. Matter of fact, there are times when I am giving head when he makes me stop and do something else for a little while before resuming. It makes it more intense.
Lesley R. Charles

Postby AJ » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:15 am

I took the Slow choice when I voted,but a bit of speed and deep action is also a turn on.Foreplay is a must for me, and it can even be interrupted,(if I are not at home),then continued at a later time.( not a day later though).Edging is really a turn on.
AJ

Postby nimby » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Hmmmm...interesting.

I like both, depending on my mood. Usually, nice and gentle is great, but once in a while, a down and dirty quickie is so naughty!!!.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby CollegePepper » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:34 pm

I looove is nice and slow. One time my boyfriend and I had a nice 8 hour session LOL. Lots of making out, sensual massage, the whole 9.

When it's too fast its hard to savor anything lol
CollegePepper

Next

Return to Guy Stuff