Accoutrement's

A place to discuss guy stuff, in the material sense. Topics and discussions about cars, computers and gadget electronics and other cool "stuff" guys like.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss, Cajun

Accoutrement's

Postby Guinness Fan » Fri May 25, 2012 6:07 pm

What type of accessory or accoutrement do you find "sexy" (i.e. a turn-on) on a guy? (given the right age, body type etc, etc, etc)?

There's Rayban sunglasses, ball caps, watches, ties, gold chains...and your favourite?
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Re: Accoutrement's

Postby nimby » Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm

A condom. :lol:

No, seriously, I'm a shoe guy. I like nice, situation appropriate shoes and a nice wrist watch.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Rico » Tue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

nimby wrote:No, seriously, I'm a shoe guy. I like nice, situation appropriate shoes and a nice wrist watch.

I'm still working on the shoes part, but I have to agree with you on the watch. Somebody very special to me lent me a beautiful gold wrist watch. I resisted wearing it at first....going instead for my Target $30.00 special. But now that I've worn the "good" watch a few times, I noticed that people noticed. I never want to take it off. Besides...makes ME feel good, and that's what's important, eh?
In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby Earl Butz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 am

I don't know why but I find dog tags on a bare chest the perfect accessory.

Black socks with sandals is the ultimate faux pas. You see alot of that in dullard land I mean suburbia where I live. :roll:
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Return to Guy Stuff