Purchases for 2017

A place to discuss guy stuff, in the material sense. Topics and discussions about cars, computers and gadget electronics and other cool "stuff" guys like.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss, Cajun

Purchases for 2017

Postby Guinness Fan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:36 am

I was at a buddy's house over the Holidays & he showed me his latest gadget - an Amazon Echo. He, unlike me, is a real technology geek & always seems to have the latest tecno-gizmo-thingamagig. Not doing any advertising here, but I think I'll plonk down $180 bucks and buy one.

Are you eyeing anything to buy in 2017?
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Re: Purchases for 2017

Postby Earl Butz » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:29 am

I guess I need to go out and buy some warm clothes. We're having one of those old fashioned cold Canadian winters. Last two years were really warm compared to this. Thanks, Siberia!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Re: Purchases for 2017

Postby DeckApe » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:17 am

I was intrigued by the Amazon Echo, but not enough to buy one. Then I heard about law enforcement wanting "access" to it on the basis of it listens to everything... :shock: They'll have to work a little harder than that to get a bug in my house.

Oh! Buying anything interesting in 2017? Not yet. I'm still trying to get consensus in the household about reining in the spending habits a little.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Return to Guy Stuff