Chubby Chasers

Are all hairdressers fem boys? Are all construction workers macho? Explore stereotypes on these and other issues here.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Lesley R. Charles, charmcitywop

Chubby Chasers

Postby Earl Butz » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 pm

So would you have sex with a big fat guy? Or does it gross you out?

I've been checking out the hunks on www.biggercity.com Some are okay, but I worry about them having heart attacks doing the nasty. :P
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Re: Chubby Chasers

Postby DeckApe » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 pm

My partner of six-plus years weighs about 350 pounds. Even at 6'3" he's still what some would call fat. But I still have sex with him. :twisted:
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby Daknee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I do like a guy with a bit of meat on their bones as well as a guy in good shape. I'd say up to 20 extra pounds would be the max though.
The Mind Is The Greatest Vessel!
Daknee

Postby nimby » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Speakin as a man who has about 20 extra pounds on him, I say, WOO HOO!!!!!
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby ispeaktexan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I think my max would be 20 as well...
But then again, you never know now do you?
ispeaktexan
Veteran Member

Postby Phoenix6570 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:06 am

I don't have an issue being with bigger men at all. Mainly because I'm bigger myself so I know how it is for those in that crowd. Although I'm not huge ( By my standards at least) its very difficult for bigger guys to find anyone at all. Most people write you off right off the bat. Its annoying when you feel like you have a lot to offer but don't get the opportunity because of one aspect.
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby Daknee » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Phoenix6570 wrote:I don't have an issue being with bigger men at all. Mainly because I'm bigger myself so I know how it is for those in that crowd. Although I'm not huge ( By my standards at least) its very difficult for bigger guys to find anyone at all. Most people write you off right off the bat. Its annoying when you feel like you have a lot to offer but don't get the opportunity because of one aspect.

You are so right, Phoenix, when you say "By my standards" this chubby chaser thing is really all about perspective. It's really our opinion that matters most. Or at least it should be. Unfortunatly it's the animal instinct in all of us that physical attraction is what draw us to each other sexually. However, being a human animal we have the ability to reason and think beyond the physical. At least we should. Yet this is where many of us fail. For some reason many can not get beyond the physical. Who really knows why that is. But because of this many lose out on what could be a very meaningful and loving relationship. It is for this reason, not wanting to lose out, that I have decided to broaden by dating horizons a bit by not being too picky about the physical. Do I have an arena of what I find sexually attractive, yes I am a human animal after all, but I try to keep those as open and balanced as possible. For example I mentioned earlier of a 20 pound overage well in reality it's about a certain look than a number.
Daknee

Postby Phoenix6570 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:03 pm

I understand why people get so wrapped up in the physical side of things. I've learned that you must open your mind to other types of beauty besides the athletic type, or muscle head. We get so wrapped up with these images showing us the ideal; overtime its all anyone wants. We focus on one type of person and if you don't fall within that rigid range you're out. Its really sad honestly.

I've been working towards losing weight and getting myself in better shape, but its difficult and takes time. Oftentimes I feel like the only way I'll get an opportunity to really date someone is if I'm in good shape. Who knows how long that will take... :(
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby JustJack » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 pm

I don't have an issue with overweight guys, but like some others have said there's a sweet spot somewhere around 20-30lbs overweight on a somewhat tall guy. Above that would be less appealing and honestly, to me, so would below that. I definitely prefer a man with some meat on his bones. I like that "thick" look that a big man who works hard gets. Not rolls of fat, but some excess fat riding over top of a solid frame. Hard to describe really without posting pics of examples but this is a PG-13 site.

Give me a beefy bear with body hair anytime over a chiseled model, muscle-builder or even plain old slim type. The vast majority of the guys in that "Hunks" thread are anything but as far as I'm concerned. They do nothing for me.

I'm 6'5" and 240lbs. Probably about 20lbs more than I should be but you can't really tell stretched out over a tall frame. Which I guess means I could still gain at least 10lbs and I'd still be willing to date me. I could gain even more than that and still be willing to date me if I only had a better personality. lol
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not your sport.
JustJack

Postby nimby » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm

I think we need a, "Members in their skivvies" thread, just to clairify things further. :lol:
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Daknee » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:06 pm

nimby wrote:I think we need a, "Members in their skivvies" thread, just to clairify things further. :lol:

Funny you should say this. I just posted some photos under the Hunks thread some in the trunks and some under meaty guys headings. I could not find any skivie photos but maybe later LOL! :lol:
Daknee

Postby nimby » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:18 pm

But are any of those pics you???
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Daknee » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:32 pm

nimby wrote:But are any of those pics you???

:lol: No Nimby, only guys I myself would take a second look at and look past the extra poundage.
Daknee

Postby nimby » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Dude, they have extra poundage? To me they're quite average. The stick guys in the hunks thread are attractive, but hardly the norm. The meaty guys you posted are muvh more the norm, and still all very attractive. But that's just me.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby JustJack » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 pm

nimby wrote:I think we need a, "Members in their skivvies" thread, just to clairify things further. :lol:

Now THAT would be an interesting thread! Especially if the members here are not too shy to have some fun. I'm not sure it would be allowed given the sites standards, but you could always test the waters by starting it Nimby. :D
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not your sport.
JustJack

Postby nimby » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Well, we'll have to wait for permission from Unca Lou before I do somethig stupid and get my a** banned. But just imagine how fun it could be!!!!! You don't even have to include your face if you don't want to.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Daknee » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 pm

JustJack wrote:

Now THAT would be an interesting thread! Especially if the members here are not too shy to have some fun. I'm not sure it would be allowed given the sites standards, but you could always test the waters by starting it Nimby. :D

I don't think there's much difference between swim wear and skivies, really.
Daknee

Postby Daknee » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 pm

nimby wrote:Dude, they have extra poundage? To me they're quite average. The stick guys in the hunks thread are attractive, but hardly the norm. The meaty guys you posted are muvh more the norm, and still all very attractive. But that's just me.

Perspective, Nimby, perspective. :P I'll post some from a different perspecitve
Daknee

Postby Earl Butz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 am

It's all about the face for me. As long as they're not morbidly obese. I admit a nice body is sexier, though.

I just watched a YouTube video of a big fat guy cutting someone's hair. With his shirt off. It looked like he had a scar from open heart surgery....and he's in his early twenties! :shock:

The video is under "Gormandays". Video is called "Taking it all off".
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby Daknee » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Earl Butz wrote:It's all about the face for me. As long as they're not morbidly obese. I admit a nice body is sexier, though.

I just watched a YouTube video of a big fat guy cutting someone's hair. With his shirt off. It looked like he had a scar from open heart surgery....and he's in his early twenties! :shock:

The video is under "Gormandays". Video is called "Taking it all off".

I'm the same Earl. The look of a guys face is all important in the way of sexual attraction to me. His body a close second. I mentioned in another post about not wanting a guy with a few extra pounds turning into Jaba the Hut later in life. A guys heath is important, when the fat turns to obesity it's time to consider the dangers.
Daknee

Postby ispeaktexan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 am

Face is important, and a little extra weight isn't bad, but when it gets in the way of normal activity, or health then that's when the problem arises.
Plus its never a bad thing to be fit.
ispeaktexan
Veteran Member

Postby LtotheP » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Earl Butz wrote:So would you have sex with a big fat guy? Or does it gross you out?

I've been checking out the hunks on http://www.biggercity.com Some are okay, but I worry about them having heart attacks doing the nasty. :P

Im like a lot of people on here it depends on what is considered fat. Im a bit hypocritical in the fact that Im still around 250 (although I havent weighed myself in a while...Im hoping when I get home for Christmas Ill be 240!) and I usually consider guys around 210-220 to be the limit of what Im attracted to.
LtotheP

Postby Daknee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:16 pm

LtotheP wrote:
Earl Butz wrote:So would you have sex with a big fat guy? Or does it gross you out?

I've been checking out the hunks on http://www.biggercity.com Some are okay, but I worry about them having heart attacks doing the nasty. :P

Im like a lot of people on here it depends on what is considered fat. Im a bit hypocritical in the fact that Im still around 250 (although I havent weighed myself in a while...Im hoping when I get home for Christmas Ill be 240!) and I usually consider guys around 210-220 to be the limit of what Im attracted to.

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me weight numbers is not the issue entirely. It's about the gerneal look overall. You mention the weight of 210-220. That would be good for a guy say round the height of 6' give or take an inch or two. But if a guy was say 5'6" or so and weighed that much, that would be too fat me.
Daknee

Postby crankycurmudgeon » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 am

Daknee wrote:Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me weight numbers is not the issue entirely. It's about the gerneal look overall. You mention the weight of 210-220. That would be good for a guy say round the height of 6' give or take an inch or two. But if a guy was say 5'6" or so and weighed that much, that would be too fat me.

Actually I think it depends upon the frame. I'm 6'-1" and my older brother is 6'-2". We went fishing in different parts of the gene pool - he caught his from my maternal grandfather; I caught mine from my paternal grandmother. When my weight is 200# I'm a tub of lard and resemble the Hindenberg; when he is 200# he looks gaunt. When I work out and get down to about 180#, I'm fit and trim; at 180# he would look like a death camp survivor.

Love what you got.
Like a bad penny, some things just keep coming back.
crankycurmudgeon

Postby DeckApe » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:46 am

crankycurmudgeon wrote:Love what you got.

Amen! Some people just aren't meant to be skinny.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Next

Return to Stereotypes