57%
It is very possible
21%
Not sure,but i certainly would not be surprised
No votes

Total votes : 14

FLAMBOYANT MEN=THE REASON MEN STAY ON THE ""DL&quo

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:52 am

Hi,i am new to the site and obviously the name speaks for itself what i choose to be,Anyways for the umphteen time i was at my girl lisa,who is a homosexual lesbian,house,and she is african american and for the first time she had her friends over and they were very flaming young african americans and puerto ricans and they started getting into the conversations about DL guys being this and that and i notice the same sh*t they criticized them of seemed to be the actual problem with them.

Example:a transexual name Mother Tsunami calls DL guys insecure,when of all people I personally felt he should not call anyone out on being insecure,when it is obvious his transformation from male to WANT-TO-BE female derived from insecurity and not being content no matter what the situation is.

Anyways,i was listening to my IPOD i am 22 years old,african american/native american mix and i am very much into the straight scene and hardcore hip hop scene and am comfortable with knowing what i am to myself and prefer to keep it to myself and a few selected individuals and i do not criticize others for what they choose to be in life.

On my ipod i had the volume pretty loud and was listening to a hip hop group called THREE SIX MAFIA,and one of the flamboyant queens looked at me with an offended look and asked me,DO YOU ENJOY LISTENING TO HOMOPHOBIA,and i was puzzled and said UHH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?.He says THREE SIX MAFIA are homophobic,they do not like homosexuals,and they use the word faggot too much and i cant believe you as a homosexual male would sit and listen to these homphobia talk about FAGGOT THIS AND FAGGOT THAT,when you are indeed a FAGGOT.

OUTRAGED :evil: ,I could of smacked the living piss out this queen,but i kept it professional and told him,,LISTEN HERE,first off DO I KNOW YOU? you made an assumption,which is a low form of knowledge,that i was a homosexual,HE STATED OH LISA TOLD ME.Lisa said HOLDUP i told you he was bisexual and discreet and to respect that and a big argument erupted between her and the queen that was running HIS MOUTH

.Anyways i broke the argument up and told the flaming queen.First off i do not even pay homophobia in hip hop anymind because i do not try to stop peoples right to say what they want,when they want,I could care less what the next man does.It is not serious to me to dwell on

feel offended? HELL NO.for one no one knows about me,and i could care less what the next man does in there life.No one knows that i am bisexual except my immediate family and girlfriend.

HE CUT ME OFF AND SAID:OH GIRL,YOU DONT LIKE PUSSY!

SO I SAID DAMN ARE YOU THAT MISERABLE?

So lisa said well i find that odd that he just celebrated the birth of his newborn daughter.

THEY SAID OH,HE'S JUST CONFUSED BUTCH QUEEN.

SO I COULD NOT HELP TO SAY NO IM NOT CONFUSED,YOU SEEMED TO BE CONFUSED SITTING IN MY FACE CALLING YOURSELVES ""KUNT AND ""DIVAS" when your men and they said OHHH GURL NO HE DIDNT

THEY SCREAMED OUT.CHILLE BOO!

So i said to myself OH MY GOD,i cannot believe this,i have for some time now observed and studied the way homosexual men are of all types and my exact theories and thoughts about the flaming ones appears to be quite true

Anyways,so one of the other flaming puerto ricans LOOKED AT ME AND SAID ((HIYAAAHH,YOU BEEN CHOPPED AND SERVED)

Not understanding fem lingo and obviously knew it was something along the lines of insulting me and saying.You are finished.

So my friend lisa asked them to leave.Because she knew i was on the verge of hitting one of them because i am very short tempered.Anyways before i leaving
one of them shouted out
.GURL HE THINK HE STRAIGHT BECAUSE HE A TRADE AND HE A FAGGOT JUST LIKE US.

So i told them,FIRST OFF I AM NOT A FAGGOT,YOU ARE THE FAGGOT,THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF A FAGGOT WAS TO INSULT MEN WHO ARE EFFEMINATE AND UNMANLY

Faggot or fag, in modern American usage, is a generally pejorative term for gay men, or for men who are judged to be "unmanly", weak or effeminate. Its usage has spread to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world.

I then stated the sources were they can obtain that information at and they were very puzzled and threw there hands in the air like WELL YOU ARE A FAGGOT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MASCULINE YOU ARE JUST LIKE US A KUNTY DIVA NOW GET INTO IT :? . YOU SHITTY BOTTOM.Thats when it hit me that they were unaware that they were very miserable and there actions showed it. I said first off i am a top and whats with this mentality that bottom means fem,when i have had sex with several street thugs and guys of all colors who are very masculine and military who love bottoming .So i just told them.You all are miserable i see

SO the transexual Mother Tsunami screamed out.GURL PLEEEZZ.

I said i am not a girl and neither are you no matter how much you put on wigs and tell yourself you a girl,HE GOT ALL ANGRY AND STOOD UP LIKE HE WANTED TO FIGHT SO I JUST LAUGHED AT HIM AND HIS QUEENS GO CRAZY.AND HE KEPT ON SAYING I WAS DISRESPECTING HIM BY CALL HIM A "HE" AND I TOLD HIM,YOU ARE A "HE" ((IM SORRY BUT I COULD NOT HELP TO CALL HIM A HE.HE WAS VERY VISIBLY A MALE TRANSEXUAL WHO HAD A VERY MASCULINE FACE AND BROAD SHOULDERS LIKE A MAN,AND DID NOT COME ACROSS AS A WOMAN TO ME.))My intentions was not to insult him.Yet the reality just came across me that he was a male and was not fooling anyone with his looks
HE STATED HE WAS NOT A TRANSEXUAL,HE WAS A FEM QUEEN GIVING KUNT(WHATEVER THAT MEANS)\

i figured it was a saying of saying he is a man who is dressing like a female when he wants too.

Anyways.so lisa told them OK ITS TIME FOR YALL TO GO,I cannot believe yall came into my house with this bullshit and lisa started arguing with Mother Tsunami claiming lisa embarassed them for this closet case(me) and she screamed at him,NO BOO! you embarassed yourself now i see why DL THUGS AND QUOTE ON QUOTE ""HOOD NIGGAS AS YOU CALL IT"" rather stay on the DL because its homos like you all that make a person want to go off and beat the sh*t out you and mother tsunami screamed out fu** YOU! LISA SAID fu** YOU TOO AND SLAMMED THE DOOR

There argument was so loud it was embarassing and it was 1am in the morning .I apologized to lisa and we just sat back and smoked some mary jane :) and she stated OMG out of all my years of being a lesbian i have always heard about queens acting this way and never experienced it until now.It was like she got a whole new outlook on them.And SHE SAID that was just pure ignorance and it is becoming clearer why men rather stay DOWNLOW or do not want to be bothered with the GLBT community because this of ignorance.Her friend rochelle came over and we told her the whole story and she said,They do not want to tell you that is one of the main reasons many homosexuals and bisexual men she know that are either THUGS,EX CONS,CORPORATE WORKERS,of all colors are DOWNLOW and do not want to hang in the gay community because of this ignorance.Then when someone bashes them with a metal bat they yell HOMOPHOBIA.She said and straight people will tell you this themselves.
What shocked me is she said even within the gay community there is a dislike from masculine openly gay males and lesbians who do not wish to associate with flaming queens because of the mentalities that they seem to all carry.Lisa said now my brother is flaming and he does not act like they.Rochelle said well your brother is also 34 years old and usually the older homosexuals and bisexuals are very openminded and have actually matured.Hopefully the same will occur in these young queens

So i said to them.This is why i choose to keep my personal business to myself.Lisa apologized to me for telling my personal business to someone she swore would never run his mouth.And she said next time you will just be straight and we laughed (by this time we were HIGH as hell from the weed)

SO my question is.Is it just the african american/latino flamboyant queens that are this ignorant,closeminded and attain the same things they criticize the so called closet cases of examp:MISERY,INSECURE,SELF LOATHING??

And?

In your experiences with them,Have you all noticed this type of behavior?.And do you all understand were i am coming from with this?.PLEASE NO IGNORANCE!

Postby Smitty » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:17 am

Welcome DL_WILL_REMAIN.

Great story. I want the movie rights. Down Low Brother 8)

Have I met queens like that? Oh, yeah. But they are easy to avoid and they are not representative of the 'gay community'.

I tend to agree that a lot of guys just don't want to be associated with extreme behavior or femininity in any form, preferring to remain on the DL.
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:18 am

WELL,REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE THINKS I MYSELF KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATION THIS IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY REASONS,MEN STAY DL,regardless of what anyone thinks.

Postby Smitty » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:20 am

Then why ask us?
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby Smitty » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:21 am

Duplicate post deleted.
Last edited by Smitty on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smitty

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:21 am

Smitty wrote:Welcome DL_WILL_REMAIN.

Great story. I want the movie rights. Down Low Brother 8)

Have I met queens like that? Oh, yeah. But they are easy to avoid and they are not representative of the 'gay community'.

I tend to agree that a lot of guys just don't want to be associated with extreme behavior or femininity in any form, preferring to remain on the DL.

Lmfao DOWNLOW BROTHER,IN ALL HONESTY MANY PEOPLE HAVE GENERALIZED DOWNLOW BROTHERS AS ALL BEING A BUNCH OF INSECURE SELF HATING HIV SPREADING HOMO AND BISEXUALS WHO ARE IN DENIAL AND THAT CERTAINLY IS NOT THE CASE WITH MANY MANY DOWNLOW BROTHERS AND LATINOS

,I agree with you very much so.Thats why i said i know for a fact that is the reason why many men rather remain dl
Last edited by Guest on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:22 am

Smitty wrote:Then why ask us?
:lol: Well is it a crime to want to know others opinions and views. I know that is the case,but others may not see it that way or have yet to see it that way or do not give it thought :wink:

Postby RedRage00 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:19 am

DL_WILL_REMAIN wrote:WELL,REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE THINKS I MYSELF KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATION THIS IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY REASONS,MEN STAY DL,regardless of what anyone thinks.

My experience with "DL Brothas" is that they just don't wanna deal with all the crap homosexuals get dealt with right now.

Surround yourself with the type of gay guys you get along with and I think you'll be fine. I have masculine gay friends that really only hang out with other masculine guys. They workout together at the gym and no one can tell they are gay.
RedRage00

Postby buccoman » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:55 am

This is a difficult subject.... Joe, you are right about a lot of us not wanting to deal with "all the crap homosexuals get dealt with right now", but that applies to gay folk of all kinds, not just the "down low brothas." Me included. I've got a lot to learn...
buccoman

Postby RedRage00 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:04 am

DL_Will_Remain,

I wouldn't consider you a DL Brotha because you are at least out to people. I mean, the lesbian and her gay friends knew about you and you didnt seem to have a problem with that. Most of the DL guys I have talked to wouldnt hang out or be seen with other gay people. They are so discreet that they only look for "hookups" online.

I think you are more "discreet" than on the DL. But that is just my opinion.

RR
RedRage00

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:14 am

RedRage00 wrote:DL_Will_Remain,

I wouldn't consider you a DL Brotha because you are at least out to people. I mean, the lesbian and her gay friends knew about you and you didnt seem to have a problem with that. Most of the DL guys I have talked to wouldnt hang out or be seen with other gay people. They are so discreet that they only look for "hookups" online.

I think you are more "discreet" than on the DL. But that is just my opinion.

RR
People have different ways of interpreting what is DL and what is not.It bothered me alot yet at the time so much was going on with the flaming queens bitching and whining i was involved in almost slapping the hell out one of them and preparing to fight several of them lol.
I do not hang around openly homosexuals very much at all,lisa and her friend rochelle believe it or not are the only homosexuals i hang with and they always tell there friends i am straight,this one gay guy she knew she could trust and turned out she was wrong.She felt very guilty.I also do not attend gay clubs i have done it before and it was not my thing.I actually hang on the streets with thugs and females i have sex with and get high with lol(no i do not do drugs or sell them ,i have a job and am raising a daughter) my family knows i am bisexual and respect that i am DL and discreet.So i am what they call the straight guy lolol.i guess because i sleep with way much more women than i do men.Usually homosexual men that are open are a turn off to me.I usually am attracted to military guys or street thugs or guys that are just straight or masculine as i and discreet.Most the guys i have fucked around with had girlfriends,were military,corporate world workers,street thugs,jocks,who do not identify as gay or bisexual

Postby RedRage00 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:55 am

Thats why I consider you "discreet" rather than downlow.

When I think of downlow, I think of guys where NO ONE knows they are gay...not even their family knows. Your family knows. I have chatted with guys online who say they are on the downlow and they are all like 100% closeted. They won't even show you a picture...thats how downlow they are. Or if they do show a pic it usually does not include their face lol
RedRage00

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:22 pm

RedRage00 wrote:Thats why I consider you "discreet" rather than downlow.

When I think of downlow, I think of guys where NO ONE knows they are gay...not even their family knows. Your family knows. I have chatted with guys online who say they are on the downlow and they are all like 100% closeted. They won't even show you a picture...thats how downlow they are. Or if they do show a pic it usually does not include their face lol
yea,well i stated everyones interpretation on what is DL is different.I would only show a body shot on here,never a face shot lol,but honestly when i think of DL i think of the guys i mess with sexually.They usually have not even told themselves they are bisexual.I know already

Postby foxeyes2 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:34 pm

I think it is a cop out to blame the "flamers" for some men to be on the DL. I think that a man takes responsiblity for his own actions and decisions. I choose to live my life by what I feel is right for me and not what others think of me or what I perceive they think of me. If someone judges me based solely on the fact that I am gay then that is their issue not mine. If they choose to not associate with me based on a stereotype then that is their loss. If they believe that all gay men are effiminate then that is their ignorance showing. So don't be blaming the flamers for the choices you make. Own them for yourself.
We are all one tribe. We are all one people.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
foxeyes2

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:48 pm

foxeyes2 wrote:I think it is a cop out to blame the "flamers" for some men to be on the DL. I think that a man takes responsiblity for his own actions and decisions. I choose to live my life by what I feel is right for me and not what others think of me or what I perceive they think of me. If someone judges me based solely on the fact that I am gay then that is their issue not mine. If they choose to not associate with me based on a stereotype then that is their loss. If they believe that all gay men are effiminate then that is their ignorance showing. So don't be blaming the flamers for the choices you make. Own them for yourself.

A cop out?? OH please its a cop out when many homosexuals pretend they care for women being exposed to hiv ,constantly criticizing the DL MALE as if all of us are hiv carriers,Than his actions before his statement or afterwards makes it quite obvious that that homosexual against dl men pretending to care for women,does not give a sh*t about her just listen to him talk about it all comes out.What i have notice among many flamers is they are miserable as hell and self loathing and insecure and calls anyone that does not hang in there world or want to be bothered with them sexually A QUEEN OR A BOTTOM,trying to place that guy in there level of being an effeminate male knowing he isnt ,which spells misery!.I am convinced many homosexuals that claim pride fail to realize the true meaning of pride and security are within yourselves.Alongs you know what you are to yourselves does not mean you have to tell anyone

As i tols smitty.It does not matter what anyone says,i know for a fact FLAMBOYANT MEN are the reason many men remain DL or discreet or do not want to associate with the homosexual world.Flamboyancy is nothing but effeminate characteristic exaggerated,highly elaborate,excessively done.That is annoying to much of society when you overdo a certain mannerism to were it becomes loud and quite obnoxious.Theres actually a book called sissyphobia that even talks about flaming men being the reason many gays and bisexuals will remain discreet along with discussing other things about humanity having much resentment against flaming homosexuals

And who said i was blaming flamers for anything.I simply stated much of there pathethic behavior which is widely known nationwide is the reason most men that are aware of it,remain dl and discreet.ITS LIKE SAYING,NO ONE WANTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH A BUNCH OF BITCHING LOUD MOUTH FAGS AND HORRIBLE LOOKING TRANNIES. :wink:

Postby qwertz » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:56 pm

DL is OK. Nobody has anything against DL. Certainly not me. On the contrary. I like guys above 30 and most are married and DL. Where is the problem? Their women? Certainly not. All guys complain about the lack of sex drive of their women. I think those women don't want anything else than their man going DL so that she hasn't to do it. (let's hope that Jay Clarkson-character reads this: see hereafter)

http://www.straightacting.net/phpbb/vie ... php?t=4043
qwertz

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:25 pm

qwertz wrote:DL is OK. Nobody has anything against DL. Certainly not me. On the contrary. I like guys above 30 and most are married and DL. Where is the problem? Their women? Certainly not. All guys complain about the lack of sex drive of their women. I think those women don't want anything else than their man going DL so that she hasn't to do it. (let's hope that Jay Clarkson-character reads this: see hereafter)

Who told you that nobody has anything against DL??i know several homos online who do and THE MEDIA is trying to pit women against DL MEN badly,especially in the african american and latino communities,the specials they have on DL is rather pathethic,Trying to stop DL,which is rather pathethic

Postby edu999 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:40 pm

stop yelling
edu999

Postby qwertz » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:40 pm

DL_WILL_REMAIN wrote:
qwertz wrote:DL is OK. Nobody has anything against DL. Certainly not me. On the contrary. I like guys above 30 and most are married and DL. Where is the problem? Their women? Certainly not. All guys complain about the lack of sex drive of their women. I think those women don't want anything else than their man going DL so that she hasn't to do it. (let's hope that Jay Clarkson-character reads this: see hereafter)

Who told you that nobody has anything against DL??i know several homos online who do and THE MEDIA is trying to pit women against DL MEN badly,especially in the african american and latino communities,the specials they have on DL is rather pathethic,Trying to stop DL,which is rather pathethic

I meant the guys on the board here or at least some. Going against DL is crazyness. DL exists since humanity exists. DL is the most normal thing in this world.
qwertz

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:49 pm

edu999 wrote:stop yelling
YOU CANNOT YELL ON THE INTERNET DOLLFACE,NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU MEANS YELLING,YELLING REQUIRES THE USAGE OF VOCAL CORDS AND THERE ARE NO VOCAL CORDS IN A COMPUTER,, :wink:
OH AND I AM FROM WASHINGTON D.C AND IT IS VERY MUCH A NORTHERN CITY,AS FAR AS SOUTHERN CHARM?? WERE?? :? :? LOL

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:51 pm

qwertz wrote:
DL_WILL_REMAIN wrote:

I meant the guys on the board here or at least some. Going against DL is crazyness. DL exists since humanity exists. DL is the most normal thing in this world.

:!: :!: Well there are plenty of women and homosexuals who are trying to stop it and i just laugh at there dumbasses and ask them.What makes you think that you are going to make a grown ass man stop doing what he wants too.You are all rather pathethic and will fail miserable trying to stop an action that has existed since the beginning of mankind!.If you all knew of the amount of DL guys that have sex with each other in just your neighborhood,you'd die of shock lolol

Postby james » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:57 pm

Ummm....why are you treating DL_WILL_REMAIN better than you treat me? No need to hijack this thread--answers will be accepted in my other thread on homophobia. Thanks in advance for responding! :)
james

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:01 pm

james wrote:Ummm....why are you treating DL_WILL_REMAIN better than you treat me? No need to hijack this thread--answers will be accepted in my other thread on homophobia. Thanks in advance for responding! :)

Will you stop whining, like a little b**ch ?

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:06 pm

Far from Flaming wrote:
james wrote:Ummm....why are you treating DL_WILL_REMAIN better than you treat me? No need to hijack this thread--answers will be accepted in my other thread on homophobia. Thanks in advance for responding! :)

Will you stop whining, like a little b**ch.
LMFAO PASSES THE fu** OUT IN LAUGHTER :lol: :lol:

Postby james » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:37 pm

When you stop acting like a little faggot.
james

Next

Return to Effeminate Men