FLAMBOYANT MEN=THE REASON MEN STAY ON THE ""DL&quo

Talks about guys that are nellie.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Lesley R. Charles, batty

ARE FLAMBOYANT QUEENS THE REASON MEN CHOOSE TO STAY ON THE DL

Poll ended at Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:52 am

Yes it is
3
21%
No it isnt,it is other things
8
57%
It is very possible
3
21%
Not sure,but i certainly would not be surprised
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 14

Postby TomMichigan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:42 pm

Keep on talkin' :!:
TomMichigan
Newbie
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:19 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Brandon » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:45 pm

Hmmmmm!

I wonder who has a real pretty kitty here....

I think I know, I think I know.......




This thread has gotten WAY too faggy for me.....


Bye guys! Catch you MEN on another thread!
Brandon
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:43 am

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:47 pm

Brandon wrote:Hmmmmm!

I wonder who has a real pretty kitty here....

I think I know, I think I know.......




This thread has gotten WAY too faggy for me.....


Bye guys! Catch you MEN on another thread!


Erma stepped in here and the whole thread turned pink

by the way i dont have kitties,i have lions and pitbulls :wink:
Guest
 

Postby blu » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:58 pm

You claim not to be JR but I can clearly go on www.foxboogie.com and match the typing speech/pattern. Too bad Im more classy then that.

Who you think you fooling? Especially with that made up story about Mother Tsunami, who you have never met before and probally wont ever.. do you have a life? :roll:
User avatar
blu
Newbie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:09 am
Location: Philly

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:05 pm

blu wrote:You claim not to be JR but I can clearly go on www.foxboogie.com and match the typing speech/pattern. Too bad Im more classy then that.

Who you think you fooling? Especially with that made up story about Mother Tsunami, who you have never met before and probally wont ever.. do you have a life? :roll:


GODAYUM,,,a homosexual who is a patheological liar

who the fu** is jr and why is foxy brown related to this??

And are you mother tsunami?? or some fag whose in denial that i actually seen this thing and his crew.You acting like this is star jones or some high class celebrity and its nobody but a very unattractive transexual.

Get some help
Guest
 

Postby tigakub » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:52 pm

DL wrote:YOU JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

I am right, infant.

Everything you said I've already countered to my satisfaction and nothing you've said in your previous post has addressed anything new. That and the fact that you are now behaving like a 3 year old with a full diaper leads me to conclude this conversation. In the mean time, I encourage you to learn English, because what you're typing isn't.

To the moderators. I formally complain about DLs numerous personal attacks on people. He has clearly deliberately violated the rules of this board despite numerous warnings and I vote to have him forcibly removed. He clearly is not mature enough to sit with the adults.
t.kub
tigakub
Newbie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:50 am

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:12 pm

tigakub wrote:
DL wrote:YOU JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

I am right, infant.

Everything you said I've already countered to my satisfaction and nothing you've said in your previous post has addressed anything new. That and the fact that you are now behaving like a 3 year old with a full diaper leads me to conclude this conversation. In the mean time, I encourage you to learn English, because what you're typing isn't.

To the moderators. I formally complain about DLs numerous personal attacks on people. He has clearly deliberately violated the rules of this board despite numerous warnings and I vote to have him forcibly removed. He clearly is not mature enough to sit with the adults.


awwww THIS LITTLE CHILD i have finally cracked that anger out that skirt your wearing.Shut the fu** up and stop acting like you ended the conversation.I did.Because i seen how pathethic you are and how you want to be right,no matter what.

I have no time for childish games little kid.I do not speak english yet you manage to reply to all my threads with more and more bullshit you could never back up in a million years.Then you claim your an adult yet failed to realize you and your in denial homo friends were the ones who caught feelings and could not handle the truth in the first place.

Refrain from speaking to me.little boy
Guest
 

Postby tigakub » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:17 pm

8) <--- this is me not caring and mildly amused at DL's insecure behavior
t.kub
tigakub
Newbie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:50 am

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:24 pm

tigakub wrote:8) <--- this is me not caring and mildly amused at DL's insecure behavior


Another sad and poor assumption he tells himself to make himself feel better :roll:
Guest
 

Postby rovie » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:59 am

To DL and others these flaming wars have got to stop.

Personal attacks and comments should be left for private correspondence.

This debate has by all standards been uncivil and unproductive and not in the tradition of the BB.

If this flaming continues on the public forums I have anything to do with I will do my best to have repeated offenders membership to the BB withdrawn.

Rovie
love thy neighbour
User avatar
rovie
Moderator
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:38 am
Location: Sydney/Central Coast, Australia

Postby tigakub » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:32 am

So DL_WILL_REMAIN has been officially renamed DL_WILL_NOT_REMAIN?

Honestly, what ever on this sweet Earth took so long for you moderators to have him ejected?!?!?
t.kub
tigakub
Newbie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:50 am

Postby pharoah_seti » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:11 am

tigakub wrote:So DL_WILL_REMAIN has been officially renamed DL_WILL_NOT_REMAIN?

Honestly, what ever on this sweet Earth took so long for you moderators to have him ejected?!?!?


Dead.I had too read this thread and i hate too admit the DL guy wherever he disappeared too his comments actually made alot of sense.
ImageImage
pharoah_seti
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:09 am
Location: NYC

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:19 pm

pharoah_seti wrote:
tigakub wrote:So DL_WILL_REMAIN has been officially renamed DL_WILL_NOT_REMAIN?

Honestly, what ever on this sweet Earth took so long for you moderators to have him ejected?!?!?


Dead.I had too read this thread and i hate too admit the DL guy wherever he disappeared too his comments actually made alot of sense.


Hey dude I bet you are the reincarnation of DL_WILL_REMAIN.

Are you?

And I see that James is, all of a sudden, back too.

James disappeared after DL_WILL_REMAIN got ejected.

Several of us thought that James and DL_WILL_REMAIN were the same guy.

I believe that pharoah_seti, DL_WILL_REMAIN, and James, are all the same.
Guest
 

Postby Brandon » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:02 pm

Sigh...... it's not worth the bother to figure out who's who anymore.

Maybe it's time to find another board.....

It feels like the border of Lebanon and Israel here lately.....
Brandon
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:43 am

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:18 pm

Brandon, I would rather you stay.
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/lesleycharles
User avatar
Lesley R. Charles
Moderator
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Greenville, SC

Postby Brandon » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:37 pm

Lesley R. Charles wrote:Brandon, I would rather you stay.


Thanks, Lesley..... I appreciate that!
Brandon
Member
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:43 am

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:52 pm

You're welcome. You give a lot of good insight and advice. I appreciate it.
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/lesleycharles
User avatar
Lesley R. Charles
Moderator
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Greenville, SC

Postby Ben » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:07 pm

Brandon don't let it get to ya, bud.

I've been around for a while, but lately I use this board for meeting new friends that I feel I can get along with. Reading guys' (and gals') posts makes it easy to screen out those you don't want to be near. I've met both. Happy to say, I've mostly met great people here. Very few bad apples.

Now I mostly hang out with them - off the board. Posting is not a very good way of communication anyway... :wink:
Don't try to be a great man, just be a man...
User avatar
Ben
Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:23 am
Location: Indiana

Postby Frizzurd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 am

If you think you are greater than fems just because you are masculine you are no better than the hetero who feels superior to homos. If anything because we are tougher from being born more masculine we should be defending the fems anytime we seem being attacked.
User avatar
Frizzurd
Newbie
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:13 am

Postby dracuscalico » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:38 am

Frizzurd wrote:If you think you are greater than fems just because you are masculine you are no better than the hetero who feels superior to homos. If anything because we are tougher from being born more masculine we should be defending the fems anytime we seem being attacked.


I kind of get what you are saying, and at the same time do "fems" need defending when THEY are the ones starting and escalating disputes?

Have you considered that the feminine guys think they are better than the masculine guys as well? The feminine guys feel like they are ahead of the curve being more "in touch with who they really are" and that less feminine gay/bi/closeted guys haven't evolved enough to catch up to them.

It's a matter of perspective. Here's another example...

One side you might have Black professionals feeling they are better than Rappers, because they are more assimilated into mainstream corporate America. On the other, Rappers might be thinking they are better than Black Professionals, because they are "keeping it real". The Rappers call the Black professionals "sell outs" for pursuing the All American Dream. At the same time, the Black Professionals call the Rappers "sell outs", for making a living perpetuating negative stereotypes of their own race.

Within any psychodemographic there are those who are "better" than others for any variety of reasons.
dracuscalico
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 pm

Postby Frizzurd » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:49 am

So what your saying is when someone does something wrong we should do that to them as well instead of really being the "better" man about the situation lol
User avatar
Frizzurd
Newbie
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:13 am

Postby dracuscalico » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Weird thing is happenning to me. I am finding myself intensely attracted to skinny but masculine guys, while finding skinny but feminine guys more repulsive than ever. And these are people I know, but lately I despise them for being feminine.

It's kind of a basher syndrome mentality. I now believe bashers are closeted people who resent the sissies ruining everything for them and fear the sissies power to "out them".

A good parallel would be someone who is black but passes for white. They need to distance themselves from "identifiable" black people as much as possible, because any one of them could figure things out and blow their cover. Or a cop under deepcover, blending in with the mob, needing to distance himself away from anyone even remotely involved in law enforcement to avoid having his cover blown even if it means shooting at cops during a gunfight to prove he's not one of them.

I just don't feel anything in common with sissies and have no interest in overdeveloping my feminine side. They really DO seem like a 3rd gender....
dracuscalico
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 pm

Postby Phoenix6570 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:08 pm

I think flamboyant men do help to keep some men on the down low. Mainly because most men are afraid of having a label placed upon them that since they're gay they're automatically effeminate. Many probably feel that others will expect them to change the way they act to fit this stereotype.

When I told one of my friends from home that I was gay one of the first things he asked me was " So are you going to become one of those he-he I'm so gay guys?" Another one of my friends thought the same thing at first then realized it was a foolish thought to think I would completely change to an effeminate nature just because I revealed my sexuality to her.
User avatar
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 pm
Location: Chester, New York

Re: FLAMBOYANT MEN=THE REASON MEN STAY ON THE ""DL&quo

Postby tacosandburritos » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm

I think it is important to remember that not all feminine homosexual men act like rude flaming queens. Just like not all women act like stupid valley girls. Also, I think that society's black and white view of sexuality and gender is more to blame. People tend to group masc homo men and fem homo men under the same category. But this shouldn't be so because one group is male gendered and the other is gender queer.

And If you have a strong dislike of feminine men you obviously have some issues you need to deal with.
tacosandburritos
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Previous

Return to Effeminate Men

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests