Whats Your Effeminate Trait?

Talks about guys that are nellie.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Lesley R. Charles, batty

Re: Whats Your Effeminate Trait?

Postby Earl Butz » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:13 am

It was hard being wimpy in my house growing up. I had two brothers and really insensitive parents. Dad loved hockey. Still does. And the prairie provinces of Canada are not a wimpy place, either. Brutal weather.

I remember coming home from school one day crying because someone had wrecked my bike. I was waiting for my mom to say something comforting but nope. Nothing.

I can really cry at a sad movie. Like a whole box of kleenex. I think I'm compensating for being raised with a bunch of emotional retards.
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 am

Earl, the older I get the more sappy I get too. All it takes is my children to put their arms around me and tell me I'm the best Dad ever and I'm all mush. Father's Day is really touching cause along with the cheezy ties, they draw me pictures amd write me letters, and I just love it!!!

I also hate bugs and love my silk pyjamas too!!!!! :D
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby exairman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Lets see.
- I will sometimes go out and about in drag, when I do I pass for a woman instead of a drag queen (and fiends that don't instantly recognise you are fun to mess with). as a note this is not a frequent thing, so most people have no clue. Also it works alot of the femme out of other areas of my life.
- I wear women's jeans (but end up looking metro, so never get read on that).
- My hair is long, and immaculately styled, and there is more product on my head than hair (that is the thing that usually trips of gaydar), though I my only skin care product is soap, and my lotion is almost strictly for "other purposes"
- Some people seem to think that my being a vegan is nelly, I don't know why.

Theres my $.02
exairman

Postby Icelus » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 am

I am a gay male, and 48 years old. In public I dress generally like any straight man may, except that the colors of my shirts tend to the pastel blues and even then occasional pink (my favorite color). I also acknowledge my own innate femininity by wearing women's underwear. Now, I do own a few pair of fairly sexy, lacy panties that my boyfriend loves me to wear, but in everyday life, I like to wear feminine, yet comfortable undies.

It doesn't so much give me a sex thrill, as it does warm my heart and soul and provides me comfort. You should see my room. It is done in a style that would make any woman green with envy-- lace curtains, pink and blue pastel coloring themese. Teddy bears -- lots of teddy bears -- floral patterns on my comforter and pillow cases. At night I choose from several comfy sleepshirts -- pink, powder blue and lavender. One has Daddy's Little Girl printed across the front.

I love all things feminine. Girls are so damn luck to be girls.
Icelus

Postby butch » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Icelus wrote:I am a gay male, and 48 years old. In public I dress generally like any straight man may, except that the colors of my shirts tend to the pastel blues and even then occasional pink (my favorite color). I also acknowledge my own innate femininity by wearing women's underwear. Now, I do own a few pair of fairly sexy, lacy panties that my boyfriend loves me to wear, but in everyday life, I like to wear feminine, yet comfortable undies.

It doesn't so much give me a sex thrill, as it does warm my heart and soul and provides me comfort. You should see my room. It is done in a style that would make any woman green with envy-- lace curtains, pink and blue pastel coloring themese. Teddy bears -- lots of teddy bears -- floral patterns on my comforter and pillow cases. At night I choose from several comfy sleepshirts -- pink, powder blue and lavender. One has Daddy's Little Girl printed across the front.

I've met more than one straight guy who loved wearing their girlfriend's underwear.
"You know it's going to be bad, but you just can't prepare yourself" ... Homer Simpson
I'm ready... are you?
butch
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Well you can add one more to that list, occasiolally :oops: . But it gives her such a thrill.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:58 am

Icelus wrote:I am a gay male, and 48 years old. In public I dress generally like any straight man may, except that the colors of my shirts tend to the pastel blues and even then occasional pink (my favorite color). I also acknowledge my own innate femininity by wearing women's underwear. Now, I do own a few pair of fairly sexy, lacy panties that my boyfriend loves me to wear, but in everyday life, I like to wear feminine, yet comfortable undies.

I am a mtf transgendered person and I wonder if you may be transgendered. Do you think you were born the wrong sex?
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/lesleycharles
Lesley R. Charles

Postby Obarryon » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 am

The "pearl clutch"? I wasn't all that aware I even did that and I find out there's even a name for it. <sigh> :oops:
Obarryon
Dramatis Personae:
Oberon King of the Faeries
Obarryon

Postby Obarryon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 am

In re the women's underwear thing: I would but they don't have a pouch, so I just get the cutest men's stuff I can. Plenty out there that are panties in all but name and the inadequate crotch :D I haven't seen them lately :cry: but even Walmart used to have men's thongs.
Obarryon
Dramatis Personae:
Oberon King of the Faeries
Obarryon

Postby westboard » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:05 am

i use makeup concealer to cover up acne. But shhhhh, noone knows (or can tell, thank god!! that M.A.C stuff is awesome)

*walking into the M.A.C store*
Employee: "Hi sir, did you need help finding makeup for your girlfriend?"
Me: "Yes, yes i do."
Drowning in the sea of love,
Where everyone would love to drown...
westboard

Postby jeangurl » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 am

Well I have always liked panties especially satin or silk and also satin nite shirts but I don't think they are really traits.
Effeminate traits, well sitting with feet together,arms across the chest holding my arms,a fairly high pitched voice at times. and how about a tendency to sit when using the LOO.? :oops:
I have boxed played rugby and work out a lot but i have always been agirly sissie at heart.

Jean gurl
jeangurl

Postby Marvinteck » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 am

Im definitely not a alpha male by any means but Im definitely not a flamer either. Im a very sensitive and empathetic person. Hopeless romantic all the way. I love listening to love songs and depressing ones as well. I do cross my legs, walk a little funny, put my hands on my hips some times, I put my pointer finger to my chin when thinking. My personality is pretty submissive.
Marvinteck

Postby jeangurl » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 am

Marvin ,are you, submissive sexually too,as in being the catcher or as I prefer to think of it as the girl partner? :oops:
I have boxed played rugby and work out a lot but i have always been agirly sissie at heart.

Jean gurl
jeangurl

Postby Marvinteck » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Back when I had a sex partner we were pretty versatile. I wasnt going to bend over and be somebodys b**ch if they werent willing to do the same. Looking back on our times in bed together though I always made sure he got his rocks off. He never once made me cum, I always ended up finishing myself off. In that regard I guess you could say I was submissive.
Marvinteck

Postby jeangurl » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Marvin you are too nice,definitely a girly sub :oops:

Jean gurl
jeangurl

Postby Marvinteck » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm

jeangurl wrote:Marvin you are too nice,definitely a girly sub :oops:

Call me ignorant but what is a "girly sub?"
Marvinteck

Postby jeangurl » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 am

Marvin a girly sub is a fem guy who likes to take it laying down so to speak LOL :)

Jean gurl
jeangurl

Postby Marvinteck » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 pm

I am far from being fem or girly.
Marvinteck

Postby jeangurl » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 am

Marvin sorry i obviosly misinterpreted your post and if you are a macho straightacting type i would have upset you,,, so i apologise. :? :oops:

Jean gurl
jeangurl

Postby nimby » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Guys, remember, the one who is receiving is usually the one in control.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Marvinteck » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 pm

jeangurl wrote:Marvin sorry i obviosly misinterpreted your post and if you are a macho straightacting type i would have upset you,,, so i apologise. :? :oops:

:lol: Whats with all the labels? I act like myself. I act neither macho, straight or fem. I have some masculine traits and some fem traits. I have a very laid back and type B personality.Im a very sensitive and empathetic person. Hopeless romantic all the way. I also suffer from social phobia and I am a introvert. I avoid confrontation like the plague so I would describe myself as submissive. I dress very casual in stuff like t shirts, jeans and hooded sweat shirts. Im not clean shaven. The best way I would characterize myself would be a straight person on the exterior while having effeminate traits on the inside that show through once in awhile.

Here is a pic of me:

I definitely dont look or act like this:

however I definitely dont act or look like this either:
Marvinteck

Postby jeangurl » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Marvin ok no labels ,,your just a nice guy ,,OK? :D

Jean gurl
jeangurl

Postby Marvinteck » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 am

jeangurl wrote:Marvin ok no labels ,,your just a nice guy ,,OK? :D

Fair enough. Labels disable. Life is to short to be boxing yourself in with labels.:D
Marvinteck

Postby nimby » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:32 pm

At times I can be very moody. :oops:
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby LtotheP » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:52 pm

When Im drunk, I tend to be a little bit of a diva...
LtotheP

Previous

Return to Effeminate Men