Mason Wyler

Talks about guys that are nellie.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Lesley R. Charles, batty

Mason Wyler

Postby Learning » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:40 am

On the topic of "straight acting," Mason Wyler reports:

"I am NOT straight acting. I am GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. That's Fag Factor Five in case you can't count. I like other OUT GAY men. You're a flaming faggot? No problem. May your fire burn bright. I'm like a moth to the light and your gayness turns me on. Don't get me wrong, I still want a man and I want to be able to tell that your a man without having to take off layers of girly clothing and make up. But just because you cut hair better than you throw a football does not lose you any MAN points in my book. In fact, I prefer it. I get enough unappreciative "straight" dick during a shoot week, outside of work, thanks but no thanks. I want to taste the rainbow not tuna flavored penis that's been doused in shame. I am not available for on the down low semen release. I am not going to guide you through your sexual discovery/confusion. And I'm not your stepping stone out of the closet. If you want to fu** then you best be queer and you best be proud. I am GAY 4 GAY."

Mason also reports that he's HIV positive after barebacking, but he seems to be taking the news well and appreciates the support.

http://www.wylernation.com/search/label/About%20Mason
Learning

Re: Mason Wyler

Postby archon_88 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm not sure how much I'd want people like this to be seen as role models in the gay world, or their opinions seen as representative of gay people generally... To an extent I can agree with his criticisms of "down low" men being dishonest, but from the casual biphobia and degrading comments about women ("tuna" - really?) to the fact that his overtly promiscuous and irresponsible behaviour resulted in his contracting a totally preventable and very unpleasant disease, there's no shortage of reasons to ignore him and his outbursts completely.
archon_88

Return to Effeminate Men