Femm acting guys
No votes
Femm looking straight acting guys
11%

Total votes : 38

Re: Some insight on the whole "Str8 acting guys hate fe

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:46 pm

blu wrote:Please, Madonna is an icon

LOL, I'm embarassed to say this, but I used to think so as well... till one day I started to like this guy who at first was the image of perfection... but the more and more I found out about him, I realized how pathetic he was... so I figured out that someone that's that screwed up really taints the image of someone he worshipped and adored so very much, and it wasn't long before I didn't really care much for Madonna any more as well...
UnRepublicanstraightactor

Location: "The laughing stock of the nation", according to those that strangely choose to live here.

Postby dabonsteed » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:04 pm

I wouldn't judge Madonna by the worst of her fans anymore than I would judge Jesus by the worst of his followers.
"this is your life, are you who you want to be?"
Switchfoot
dabonsteed

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:35 pm

dabonsteed wrote:I wouldn't judge Madonna by the worst of her fans anymore than I would judge Jesus by the worst of his followers.

It wasn't just the 'fan', and even he wasn't the worst of her fans... it was her, as well... I got a bootleg of her 2000 album, and boy it was so depressing and had little redeemable value.

It's Madonna herself. I don't mind criticizing her, and I don't care if those who worship her feel that I've "stepped on their toes".
GOProud's board president Christopher Barron answers the question why he's a gay Republican: "I prefer my government smaller -- say the size it would have to be to fit comfortably in Terri Schiavo's hospital room."

Location: "The laughing stock of the nation", according to those that strangely choose to live here.

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:40 pm

UnRepublicanstraightactor wrote:
dabonsteed wrote:I wouldn't judge Madonna by the worst of her fans anymore than I would judge Jesus by the worst of his followers.

It wasn't just the 'fan', and even he wasn't the worst of her fans... it was her, as well... I got a bootleg of her 2000 album, and boy it was so depressing and had little redeemable value.

It's Madonna herself. I don't mind criticizing her, and I don't care if those who worship her feel that I've "stepped on their toes".

Them there are fightin' words boy......

Put up your dukes!

Billy :mrgreen:
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:07 pm

*B*i*L*L*y wrote:
UnRepublicanstraightactor wrote:

Them there are fightin' words boy......

Put up your dukes!

Billy :mrgreen:

My "dukes"... I dunno if they'll go up any time soon, but I know this -- whenever you come around, something else seems to *go up* :!: :oops: :twisted:
GOProud's board president Christopher Barron answers the question why he's a gay Republican: "I prefer my government smaller -- say the size it would have to be to fit comfortably in Terri Schiavo's hospital room."

Re: Some insight on the whole "Str8 acting guys hate femms&

Postby Syn » Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 am

OKay fellow fems. I think we need to stop complaining as well
BECAUSE WERE DOING THE SAME THING that the straigh acting guys are doing :))
how many feminine guys took that poll? Now tell me how many feminine guys are looking for other feminine guys?
But then again I like straight acting guys to but... Im trying to be more open about that :))
Syn

The Conflict

Postby Learning » Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 am

Some gay guys consider it liberating to not have to always show power like a strong, confident authority figure (alpha male). For them being "fem" is being free.

On the other hand, some gay guys find it oppressive to be expected to hide their strength and give up their power. These "straight acting" gay guys face pressures too.
Learning

Postby Syn » Tue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Tottly get what your saying -Learning- I never really understood how a homosexuals.. one of the most discriminated people in the world.. have the nerve to treat other gay guys like crap because of what "type" of gay they are XD

Its so silly
Syn

Postby furface » Tue May 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Syn: We're gay men, i.e. human, not saints. We got cliques, peer pressure, and societal expectations (majority and our subgroups(s)) to deal with, just like straight folks. As a group we're aworkin' on it. :wink: :D

Maybe when we's all fully growed..........
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby Syn » Tue May 25, 2010 10:39 pm

I get what your saying to furface -nod-
Why can't we all get along?? why do feminine and masculine guys have to hate eachother so much? :cry:
Syn

Nonverbal Things in Common

Postby Learning » Wed May 26, 2010 7:53 am

Syn wrote:I get what your saying to furface -nod-
Why can't we all get along?? why do feminine and masculine guys have to hate eachother so much? :cry:

Usually people get along best when others match their nonverbal style. It shows liking to be like someone and gives people something in common.
Learning

Postby Syn » Wed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm

I get that. Thanks

Maybe Im just a really nice person :D
Syn

Postby nimby » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 pm

furface wrote:Syn: We're gay men, i.e. human, not saints. We got cliques, peer pressure, and societal expectations (majority and our subgroups(s)) to deal with, just like straight folks. As a group we're aworkin' on it. :wink: :D

Maybe when we's all fully growed..........

Just an observation, but I do think discrimination, in one form or another, is much more obvious in the LGBTQ community, amongst fellow members, then it is in the general community. Ageism, economics, education, employment, intellect, attractiveness, even clothing are all deciding factors for friendships, especially here in Totonto. But our gays have a reputation for being amongst the most arrogant on the planet. :roll:
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby timeline » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm

I don't. Think they hate fems. They don't want to get confused with them. People outside the discussion don't understand the difference between gender -identity and sexual -identity. You could be the most masculine guy but the minute u say ur gay, everything u do becomes scrutinized for possible femininity. People place u into the category of femininity and for me. I don't mind bottoming being submissively to another man but I like being a man to. I respect my equipment and would never want to change it. At the same time I'm definitely not trying to go lift a cow. That's called traditional masculinity.
timeline

Postby hugedownunder » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:05 am

You need to know that fems like me aren’t offended by straight acting guys for not finding us attractive. We don’t want to have sex with you either…trust me!
It’s that ‘No Fems, No Fats’ is divisive.
Why can’t you say what your INTO instead of what your NOT into?
It would be like me saying “gay-acting, no mascs.” All those mascs give normal fems a bad name!
When you read it time & time again it gets boring.

Fems are free, strong & powerful individuals...and friggin hot!!!!!!!!!!!
hugedownunder

Previous

Return to Effeminate Men