71%
Female
14%
Balanced between the sexes
14%

Total votes : 7

Another Brain Sex quiz

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:04 pm

Here is a longer and more in-depth brain sex quiz, by the BBC. It is great, and it proved to me beyond a doubt that I have a female brain. So it definately proved to me that I am transgendered.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/ ... user.shtml
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/lesleycharles
Lesley R. Charles

Postby Smitty » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:46 pm

Well poop!
That was a loooong test.
And when it came to the score?
Mine was blank. :(
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:07 pm

It shouldn't have been. Did you answer the last part of six. Go back to the sign in page, and it will tell you what you didn't finish. Oops, they changed it. You used to be able to call up your test scores for a little while. Did you save it?
Lesley R. Charles

Postby Justtopost » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:19 pm

I got exactly the average score for males
also, I prefer masculine faces
also, im the "silent type"
etc etc etc
Justtopost

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:16 pm

Interesting, but jeez....it took awhile and you know I have AADD!

Lets see:

My brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability.

I spot angles and differences about equal male/female.

I have a man's fingers.

I have little ability to empathise with others! :shock: (Manly!)

I have little interest in figuring out how a machine works or putting furniture together....(girly!)

However, I am an excellent reader of the eyes! It also says, I'm good @ being sensitive to other peoples emotions. :? Maybe, it means I'm good @ reading people, but I just don't care? Okay...I agree.

Left brain dominant = more verbal fluent and analytical. :?

I prefer masculine faces. (duh)

And when it comes to reading maps, I have a more female, artsy type brain.

And I'm willing to give someone half of my pie.....no more.

Billy
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:19 pm

I know it was long, but it is more informative. I basically suck at the spatial tests. I good at recognizing what changes, I am left dominant. I have a stong empathic brain, but have no interest in systems. I prefer my men to look like men. I have female hands, my index and ring fingers are the same length. I basically have to rotate maps so that they match what I am seeing or I will be lost.
Lesley R. Charles

Postby blackmet » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:12 pm

-25 or so, I think. More female than male, but in the normal range.

Prefer masculine faces.

Below average at spatial stuff all around, as good as most women at the spot the difference. Very manly at empathsizing, slightly womanly at systemizing. Average at judging peoples emotions and the twisting thing!
We can sit for a while and talk about
The things that bring you down
Like heaven and martini's
And boys that hang around
If if told you my biggest secret
Would you promise me you'd stay?
It isn't what you're thinking
It's simple in a way
blackmet

Postby LongHornA4Boy » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:25 am

More male than female, but slightly below the male average. Although I have male fingers, high spatial ability, and wasn't too good at determining emotion.

I rushed the last part of 3D figures, which probably lowered my scole.

I'm a male alright! 8)
LongHornA4Boy

Postby Lilith » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:29 pm

I'm a man in a woman's body.
"I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances."
—Martha Washington.
Lilith

Postby LongHornA4Boy » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:47 pm

Lilith wrote:I'm a man in a woman's body.

Whoaa

So you're a lesbian? Or a straight man?
LongHornA4Boy

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:21 am

It depends on her viewpoint. The guys here consider me a straight woman, but that is because I am transgendered. So yes, I am a woman trapped in a man's body.
Lesley R. Charles

Postby rovie » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:40 am

It's an excellent test - one of the best. Thanks Lesley. Took me forever to do the test last night. Loved the way they discussed what you got after every section.

Some of the results shocked me though. I was floored when it revealed that I prefer less masculine faces since I thought I liked rough trade type guy faces. I could hardly get to sleep thinking about that.

Got 17 out of 20 for spacial judgement, yet for the eye test I got 9 out of 10 and got 13 out of 20 for both empathising and sytemising. So that makes me 50% girlie and 50% blokey. .... or does it?

I only rated 25 into the male part of the scale. Stho there you go sthweeties.

Anyway seems like it's the right side of my brain that is dominant (visual, spacial and intuitive processes) but I'm not left handed.

Hey - who had to dash out to find tape measures to measure your chest waist and hip measurements while doing the test? I'm a gorgeous 37 - 33 - 34.

Spose I'll have to relinquish my 0-2 Straightacting scores for all time now.
love thy neighbour
rovie

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 pm

I am glad you enjoyed it Rovie. You are still in the male range, with some balance which is great. I am exactly where a woman's brain should be. So that proves, at least in my case that a transsexual is born with a brain wired to the opposite sex. Wish they had a test like this when I was growing up. So I think you are still straight-acting, just prefer a femmeboy look (just kidding). :lol:
Lesley R. Charles

Postby GX » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:48 am

Those pictures scared me...where was the neither option? :lol:

Some of that stuff though can be influced by education and training in my opinion so it doesn't really determine alot. :wink: Speculative science

My memory is also not as good as it used to be. My brain is becoming less of a sponge and more like a rock
:lol:

It did say I was empathetic, liked masculine guys, and have a feminine finger ratio which is accurate.
GX

Postby rovie » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:14 am

They've brought in a fair bit of science (several different branches) into the test... and at least they tell you in the footnote explanations where the specualtion is - which is as it should be.

Lesley - still can't get over that I'm supposed to like more fem type guy looks - but how can I argue since I was the one that chose the pics?

But GX - there weren't any really ugly guys there. However I did notice some of the guys looked a bit the same - learned later that some had been digitally manipulated to make them more masc or fem.
love thy neighbour
rovie

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:14 am

Rovie, we can switch, since it seems I prefer more masculine looking men. Maybe it is because I am too feminine. :lol: You just prefer a more softer looking man, it doesn't mean you prefer your men to be swishy. :lol: Besides, I think you are very manly.
Lesley R. Charles

Postby GX » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:39 pm

rovie wrote:But GX - there weren't any really ugly guys there.

You must be wearing beer goggles :lol:

That section didn't seem to take bi people into account. I guess we're supposed to do it twice(one for girls and one for boy) maybe :?:

I guess they didn't think that one out to well.
GX

Postby rovie » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:12 am

Honestly GX - I was waiting for the ugly guy pics to come up and they didn't - may indicate how desperate I've become. True about the bi thing - maybe you have to do the test first as a gay guy (you get the bloke pics) and then do the test all over again as a straight guy (you get the chick pics) - then you average out the results?

Appreciate that Lesley :oops: Well, Lesley we'd be perfect to go out on the prowl together because there'd be no competition between us for the types of guys we like. Nothing worse than going out clubbing with a mate and you both go for the same guys :D
love thy neighbour
rovie

Postby Lilith » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:49 am

Rove, you're bound to get a man real soon. I'd come after ya but you're a blue-blood...lol.
Lilith

Postby Lesley R. Charles » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:27 pm

Actually, if I remember correctly, you choose the sex you prefer. So like Rovie said, you would have to do it once for one sex and again for the other.

Rovie, it would be an honor for me to go out man hunting with you. :lol: It does help when you are not after the same type of guy.
Lesley R. Charles

Postby rovie » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:41 am

Lilith - thanks - that's really nice - how did you remember that I'm a blue blood thoroughbred gay?

Lesley - we may get the chance if you ever visit the Land of the Long White Cloud. We can go out hunting with Solat.
love thy neighbour
rovie

Postby GX » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:02 pm

:shock: It said I liked masculine faces with women too...which isn't entirely true.

Most of those photos looked like butch lesbians so that kind of throws it off

I'm just not into flannel on women :lol:
GX

Postby Cachasa » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 am

I was an averge male. Although I scored really high on the face emotion quiz. I also scored really high on the shape orentation quiz.

My finger length was cool to. .91 for my left and .96 for my right. I guess I was exposed to higher than average levels of testosterone as a fetus.
It was a really cool test. Thanks for the link!
Cachasa

Postby DeckApe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:35 am

I took the quiz over coffee this morning and found that I too am an average male, as far as this quiz is concerned.

Imagine my relief. :lol:
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby Timmybear » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

GX wrote:Those pictures scared me...where was the neither option? :lol:

Some of that stuff though can be influced by education and training in my opinion so it doesn't really determine alot. :wink: Speculative science

My memory is also not as good as it used to be. My brain is becoming less of a sponge and more like a rock
:lol:

It did say I was empathetic, liked masculine guys, and have a feminine finger ratio which is accurate.

What I found weird about the test was the notion that women were more empathetic. They clearly didn't grow up in MY family...I remember the time I slipped in the driveway on Christmas and just about wrenched my leg off (I was in agony, and we had to go away on vacation the next day). The first question from my mother was: 'Are the presents all right?'

As to the pictures, well, I had to imagine beards onto all their faces in order to evaluate. ;)
Timmybear

Return to Effeminate Men