Why str8 acting gay men are attracted to gay Effeminate men

Talks about guys that are nellie.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Lesley R. Charles, batty

Postby Frizzurd » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:43 pm

First you put me down in another post just for being different and now you..who happens to be another faggot.. telling me what I should find attractive in men when anyone outside your little world would tell your ass to stop being a homosexual, sodomite and be with women.
Frizzurd

Postby dracuscalico » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Frizzurd wrote:First you put me down in another post just for being different and now you..who happens to be another faggot.. telling me what I should find attractive in men when anyone outside your little world would tell your ass to stop being a homosexual, sodomite and be with women.

Are you SURE you're not confusing me with someone else? I don't recall putting down any poster in the room, for being different. We all ARE different, that's why we are here to discuss the differences. Personal attacks approach, is not my style,(but after I turn the other cheek, you might get a rebuttal... :wink: ) General statements disagreeing with your position, is not the same as putting you down personally. Do you recognize the difference between the following?

General statement.... People who do ABC are XYZ.

versus

Personal statement.... YOU do ABC so YOU are XYZ.

If I did something that you felt was putting you down personally, why didn't you bring it to my attention right away so we could address it? I am always open to discuss anything. Even if we end up holding the exact same positions on the topic when we get done, at least we'll have a better understanding of each other, as far as where we are both coming from.

Gimme some specifics as far as what you are talking about. I look forward to hearing from you. You may PM me if you wish as well.
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby Ben » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:02 am

Frizzurd wrote:fu** you dracuscalico Not everything is so black and white.

Frizz, if you oppose Dracu's ideas as being all black and white, then how come you support the intial post so wholeheartedly? His is one of the most generalizing I've read so far.
Don't try to be a great man, just be a man...
Ben

Postby Frizzurd » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:23 pm

First of all Ben. I never once made the generalization the topic creator made and i don't agree with him that all masc men are somehow attracted to fem men. I simply share the same feelings he has towards that type.

Dracuscalico it was in the post under Internal Affairs called Internalized Homophobia. A whole paragraph was some insulting diagnosis like you would see in a Peanuts comic strip with Lucy being a bitch to Charlie Brown. Heres the kicker ="Some guys don't really belong in the gay lifestyle. For them it's the Consolation Round because they got eliminated from the Winners' bracket."

I thought id let it slide then but now you bring it back up trying to portray guys like me as being inferior and settling for fem men cuz were really straight. Total bullshit.
Frizzurd

Postby nimby » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:25 pm

I'm a masculine guy surrounded by femininity 27/7 and I crave, CRAVE ! to be near masculinity.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby dracuscalico » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:28 am

Frizzurd wrote:First of all Ben. I never once made the generalization the topic creator made and i don't agree with him that all masc men are somehow attracted to fem men. I simply share the same feelings he has towards that type.

Dracuscalico it was in the post under Internal Affairs called Internalized Homophobia. A whole paragraph was some insulting diagnosis like you would see in a Peanuts comic strip with Lucy being a bitch to Charlie Brown. Heres the kicker ="Some guys don't really belong in the gay lifestyle. For them it's the Consolation Round because they got eliminated from the Winners' bracket."

I thought id let it slide then but now you bring it back up trying to portray guys like me as being inferior and settling for fem men cuz were really straight. Total bullshit.

I looked at the post,which way back on October 9th, and what you are describing is my response to your saying the following:

Thats funny.. i am turned on by these so called third gender homosexuals yet i myself am not that way.
I consider myself masculine but if that means i have to chew tobacco, wrestle grizzly bears and ride a Harley while wielding a sawed-off shot gun then by that definition i'm not masculine... id say in behavior i am like a typical straight dork. The kind that is jealous of jocks ...only not because they get all the chicks but because they are what the stereotypical queers are attracted to.
So, either i am straight and got sexually confused to think i'm gay..or i am somewhere between gay and almost bi but not enough to like women. Anyways, as much as i am attracted to fem guys i sure do hate them at the same time. I need help lol

The only thing I said directly about YOU, was the first line which said that you were straight and got Shanghaied into the gay lifestyle...everything that followed was a list of some possible ways that can happen to a guy, preceded by the word "IF". The closing said, "SOME guys don't belong in the gay lifestyle...." in a paragraph closing out that list of possibilities.

Your response to that, listed which of the factors did not apply to you ending with a joke about Rainbow Warlocks.

I responded with a joke calling them the Bitches of Eastwick(like the movie) followed by a winking smiley.

There was no appearance of contention with the way the conversation ended. It seems odd to react to something that appeared amicable, and say you were personally insulted, over a month later.

Disagreeing a month later, with a general point of view cumulatively, I totally get, but not the feeling you're expressing that you think I am personally putting you down. That is not the case.
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby Frizzurd » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:00 pm

No appearance of contention? My joke about warlocks was sarcasm as to what a load of BS your assumptions of me were.

Don't give me this "if" crap. Every line started with "You" except for the last. You think im gonna think that wasn't in regards to me when you brought it up as a possibility. Hell, its an insult to even bring that up as well as the first line on its own.
With all the pain i feel dealing with bigots and isolation from the gay community why the hell would i still be in questioning if it really was the case that i wasn't gay in the first place? If i was even bisexual i would of stopped seeking out these shallow, selfish queens and went with the accepted and easier path of heterosexuality a long ass time ago.

Either you have little empathy for others and think your fecal matter smells wonderful or its possible you assumed i had thicker skin (and sanity) and could take it. Ill admit i am in an emotional state due to many problems no one could give a sh*t about but me. We can bury this and we can start anew. Anything i get pissed off about with you from now on will be immediate.
Frizzurd

Postby dracuscalico » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 am

Frizzurd wrote:No appearance of contention? My joke about warlocks was sarcasm as to what a load of BS your assumptions of me were.

Don't give me this "if" crap. Every line started with "You" except for the last. You think im gonna think that wasn't in regards to me when you brought it up as a possibility. Hell, its an insult to even bring that up as well as the first line on its own.
With all the pain i feel dealing with bigots and isolation from the gay community why the hell would i still be in questioning if it really was the case that i wasn't gay in the first place? If i was even bisexual i would of stopped seeking out these shallow, selfish queens and went with the accepted and easier path of heterosexuality a long ass time ago.

Either you have little empathy for others and think your fecal matter smells wonderful or its possible you assumed i had thicker skin (and sanity) and could take it. Ill admit i am in an emotional state due to many problems no one could give a sh*t about but me. We can bury this and we can start anew. Anything i get pissed off about with you from now on will be immediate.

I am looking at it again and there are four lines in a row that are IF'S followed by the "you" statements. The whole thing is laid out as possibilities with the you statements as a possible result.

I think what this might boil down to, as you're kind of admitting, is your disposition. All the pain you are describing now, a month later, was not expressed in your original post, so at that time there was nothing for us to feel empathy for when you appeared to be joking. When you say you have a problem with something and we give responses, the goal is to provide feedback, not to kick you while you are down. The reason we're here is to interact with similar minded guys, sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't.

If this were a live chatboard it would be easier in some ways, but the good thing is, at least we all have a chance to go back and look how we said or interpreted things. I can say with absolute conviction that I do not apologize for anything I said, and at the same time I can relate to how things can be taken a lot differently if you're in a bad state of mind.

I am going to PM you with a more personal response.
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 am

Fizz, we all have problems that each of us have to deal with that we're sure no one else would understand. Thats why I found this place. I love this place because really you can ask anything and someone here usually has a good response. It really is kinda like a family. Fight-help-clear the air and move on.

If you need help with anything, please let us know. We can't help if you won't tell us whats wrong. Most guys here are really great and have good advice. Especially the older guys who have experienced stuff a little more and learned lessons.

Cheers!
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby heartandsoul80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 am

Frizzurd wrote:Well, Heartandsoul if you have read any of my old posts you would know i am into the same type of guys and consider myself masculine. Not masculine as being a bad-ass that can wrestle grizzly bears and sh*t but masculine as in people don't know im gay unless i tell them. Hell, my mom still thinks im just sexually confused.

You did a better job of explaining this than i ever did. Can't tell you how many times people ask why i don't just get a woman since i like faggy guys.

I know what you mean! Gay guys don't even get it. this thread is proof of that. It's sad really. People judge when they don't understand.
heartandsoul80

Re: Why str8 acting gay men are attracted to gay Effeminate

Postby heartandsoul80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:06 am

Ben wrote:
heartandsoul80 wrote:Because opposites attract! Masculine str8 acting gay guys are attracted to the feminine effeminate gay guy's femininity. likewise. the feminine gay guy is attracted to Masculinity in the same way women are attracted to men and vise versa!

I'm masculine, and I do not approve this message.

For me it's the traditional masculinity in a man that fascinates me, and attracts me. It's not just the physical masculine attributes, but also a manly mentality that catches my interest. Lack these and we're not a match.

Yes exactly.....For you! Everyone is different.

it's not just the feminine physical attributes that makes me attracted to fem guys. It's the masculine and feminine mentality and physical attributes that catches my interests. I like masculinity and femininity. Feminine men have the best of both worlds.

Just so you know, I am not attracted to Transsexuals. I don't like tits. tits are a deal breaker. I'm happy with c**k and ass.
heartandsoul80

Postby heartandsoul80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:11 am

dracuscalico wrote:The whole purpose of being attracted to guys is their masculine elements, and so it is self defeating for gays to play up their feminine side, when it is masculinity that is revered and sought after in a mate. They might get lucky and find a guy who likes the opposite, but you don't see a lot of those kind of couples around, like in The Birdcage movie.

There aren't a lot of feminine photos being posted on the HUNKS forum either. Even the boyish ones are "pretty" but masculine. I am just not aware of a bunch of gay guys going gaga and snapping their necks to ogle and undress a sissy,(they might diss his hair or outfit but that's it), meanwhile they are fawning all over a masculine guy who is far less attractive than the sissy because of his MALENESS.

Someone could make a lot of money "straightening" gays out and helping them develop the male socialization that they missed out on. A lot of guys are sissies by default because there is more reinforcement for getting in touch with your feminine side in the gay world. It is less threatening to the gays who failed to meet the MALE STANDARD that society expects of men, if gay guys downplay their masculinity to make the less masculine ones feel comfortable.

Once again for you and others that share your interests. Nothing is written in stone. There is nothing that states that A masculine gay man has to be attracted to another masculine gay or str8 man.
heartandsoul80

Postby heartandsoul80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:13 am

Pazuzu P. Sasquatch wrote:
heartandsoul80 wrote:Because opposites attract! Masculine str8 acting gay guys are attracted to the feminine effeminate gay guy's femininity. likewise. the feminine gay guy is attracted to Masculinity in the same way women are attracted to men and vise versa.

That's just silly. :roll:

How is that silly? Because you don't understand?
heartandsoul80

Postby heartandsoul80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:26 am

dracuscalico wrote:
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch wrote:
heartandsoul80 wrote:Because opposites attract! Masculine str8 acting gay guys are attracted to the feminine effeminate gay guy's femininity. likewise. the feminine gay guy is attracted to Masculinity in the same way women are attracted to men and vise versa.

That's just silly. :roll:

would get more of it in a REAL WOMAN.

!

That's only true for hetro men. I like a fem guys femininity and masculinity. there is nothing hotter then a very faggy guy. There is a huge difference between a vagina in a pair of panties and a c**k in a pair of panties.
heartandsoul80

Postby heartandsoul80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:33 am

Phoenix6570 wrote:Yeah I don't think it's so simple as opposites attract. I'm a masculine male who is interested in other masculine males. Everyone just has their own things that they desire. You can't just narrow it down into various category's.

i agree. opposites doesn't always attract. the same attracts too. Most gay guys have at least one feminine trait. I can tell if someone is gay even if they are a mile away. I don't care if he is a jock that acts all macho.
heartandsoul80

Postby heartandsoul80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:43 am

Ben wrote:
Frizzurd wrote:fu** you dracuscalico Not everything is so black and white.

Frizz, if you oppose Dracu's ideas as being all black and white, then how come you support the intial post so wholeheartedly? His is one of the most generalizing I've read so far.

The above posting of yours is irrelevant. I wasn't generalizing. when you put my posting in the correct context you would know that! Obviously, Not every str8 acting gay guy likes fem guys.

next time try to have a fair argument!
heartandsoul80

Postby heartandsoul80 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

notforfree wrote:oh anatole-
have you read the 'str8 men seeking str8 men' ads on craigslist? omg. they're so sad.
it's one thing to be a butch gay man attracted to butch gay men. s'cool.
but to cling so desperately to a hetero label when you're obviously not?
just. sad.

sorry for taking so long to respond.

LOL

I agree, whats with those so called str8 guys looking for fem guys on CL and other sites? are they str8 boys who can't get laid by a woman or what?
heartandsoul80

Postby heartandsoul80 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 pm

notforfree wrote:also (i could have included this in the other post but you piss me off so much that i forgot):

what the hell do you mean you "don't see any evidence that they're 'obviously not str8'"?

THEY'RE ADVERTISING THEMSELVES ONLINE IN A FORUM FOR GAY SEX.
THEY WANT TO fu** OTHER MEN.
Therefore, they're obviously not straight.

jesus.

LOL good one!
heartandsoul80

Re: Why str8 acting gay men are attracted to gay Effeminate men

Postby barbie behavior » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:14 pm

we definately need more dudes like "heartandsoul80"-it seems like all i encounter is dudes that only like 100% masculine dudes or dudes that like total TV's or TS's-and its frustrating as hell cuz im in dead center-and im so not into hiding any part of myself for any dude-hey i like what i like!-its just me-i workout in nike basketball shorts, nike shocks (which i love), a simple black vneck, and underneath some of victorias secrets sexiest bikini style panties-not for fetish reason just cuz thats that feels natural,comfy,and cute to me-and to find a guy thats into a kid like me its rare! so i say HURAY for the dudes that like effeminate men-let them out-cuz i only need one! lol
"It's Just Barbie Behavior"
barbie behavior

Postby ispeaktexan » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Ive only encountered femenine guys, the few masculine gay guys i know have been creeps, and i just tried to stay away from them, there have been 3 that just downright are weird, stalker-ish weird. And then they try to advance with me, or molest me, whatever you want to call it. I had to punch one of them cause i would be sitting down and hed come and sit next to me (While im playing Xbox) and start putting his hands in my shorts! Id tell him to quit and he'd stop then later try again. No matter how many times i told him, hed try to either put his hands in my shorts or he id feel his breath on my neck and turn to find him hovering over me with his hands going down by back. That guy was a creeper. After i punched him it shut him up for that night, then i just stopped talking to him completely. Now he is off in the military probably molesting other people.
ispeaktexan
Veteran Member

Postby olywaguy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:26 pm

barbie behavior wrote:...underneath some of victorias secrets sexiest bikini style panties-not for fetish reason just cuz thats that feels natural,comfy,and cute to me-and to find a guy thats into a kid like me its rare! so i say HURAY for the dudes that like effeminate men-let them out-cuz i only need one! lol

So what do guys think when they see you in your preferred underwear at the gym?
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby ispeaktexan » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:31 pm

olywaguy wrote:
barbie behavior wrote:...underneath some of victorias secrets sexiest bikini style panties-not for fetish reason just cuz thats that feels natural,comfy,and cute to me-and to find a guy thats into a kid like me its rare! so i say HURAY for the dudes that like effeminate men-let them out-cuz i only need one! lol

So what do guys think when they see you in your preferred underwear at the gym?

I prefer boxer briefs they are the best.
ispeaktexan
Veteran Member

Postby barbie behavior » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:39 pm

I try my best not to let my undies show-cuz to me that's just slurry-not my style-I'm pretty sure they have peeked out during stretching and spinning but by accident-meetin a guy in the gym is not my style so I keep
my music blasting the whole time-yeah I get the guys tryn to start convo but I keep it short and sweet.so I don't really know how the guys feel about my undies-I don't pay attention to them to find out-I'm there to exercise-and yea I like boxer briefs on a guy too
"It's Just Barbie Behavior"
barbie behavior

Postby ispeaktexan » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:44 pm

They look great and feel great.
Yeah you shouldn't care what they think if its what you like, your there to get fit anyways not socialize right?
But it wouldn't be bad if you found a nice guy there while doing that. :p

To be honest, i wouldn't wear those bikini style things....
I probably wouldn't like them much either, but hey to each their own.
ispeaktexan
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm

I prefer men's briefs on me. Never tried the womens, (that I'd care to tell ya'll anyway :D ).
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

PreviousNext

Return to Effeminate Men