Chicago May 2013 Meetup

Here's the place for the latest updates on what's going on with the site, and your place to leave your comments and thoughts about what we're doing.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Lesley R. Charles, batty, Tom-SA

Chicago May 2013 Meetup

Postby stevestr » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Hello everyone. I know that most have migrated over to Facebook now but for those of you still here I wanted to direct you to a Facebook group regarding a get-together in Mid-May 2013 in Chicago, Illinois.

Further information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAChicago2013/

This is a private group so you will need a Facebook log in to access it and the postings will remain private amongst the SA members. If you don't have access to SA feel free to email me at stevest at gmail dot com and we can work something out.

We're still in the discussion aspect. Hope everyone is doing well.
"'TICKLE CHALLENGE?????' First of all, almost no male, straight or gay, in their 20's, is going to be up for a tickle challenge. [...]I'd be mortified if you suggested that as something to do." -- Blackmet, 6/4/2007
stevestr

Re: Chicago May 2013 Meetup

Postby nimby » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey, what is this facebook thing you talk about. :D Seriously, is that where everyone went? does SA have a sprivate page there? Will anyone else be able to see I'm on that page? Please let me know, I don't want to loose touch with all the guys.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby stevestr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:22 pm

It has a private page and a lot migrated over there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/straigtacting/

(Chip made a typo when he set up the group.)

I can give the URL but you'll have to send Chip your ID so he can add you to the list.
"'TICKLE CHALLENGE?????' First of all, almost no male, straight or gay, in their 20's, is going to be up for a tickle challenge. [...]I'd be mortified if you suggested that as something to do." -- Blackmet, 6/4/2007
stevestr

Postby nimby » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Thanks man. I'll email him.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Return to SA News