Please save a few prayers for Normen this holiday season

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

Have you sent Normen any snail mail yet?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:16 am

Don't even bother voting "No" to this. Why the fu** not?? Before filling this option out, go write to him immediately! Then check "Yes"!!
100%
Yes
No votes

Total votes : 1

Please save a few prayers for Normen this holiday season

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:15 am

I don't know what's happened to him, but I wish he wouldn't have to have gone off to this huge mistake of a war.

I'm sure that whatever your opinion of the war itself was, you all join me in wishing, hoping, and praying for his safe and speedy return.

Please remember him in your prayers.
UnRepublicanstraightactor

Location: "The laughing stock of the nation", according to those that strangely choose to live here.

Postby BlackmanXXX » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:34 am

I will pray for the dude.
BlackmanXXX

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:09 pm

Thanks, BlackmanXXX

Location: "The laughing stock of the nation", according to those that strangely choose to live here.

"3 MORE LA. GUARDSMEN KILLED..."

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:57 pm

While trying to dig out early returns for a special election in New Orleans papers, this headline caught my eye... makes it all the more personal when you know that someone you know can be a subject of that next sort of headline... this time it wasn't Normen... and it hopefully never will... but... you never know. Please extend your prayers long past the holiday season and think of Normen as often as you can.

Postby Smitty » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:15 am

Prayers going up that Norman gets back safely.
Praying all the servicemen/women get back safely.
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby rovie » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:39 am

It's good vibes from me - Normen knows I'm not religious. I'm sure that all that knew him on the old boards often think about him and are worried about him.. I really miss his contributions to the BB.
love thy neighbour
rovie

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:06 am

Just an FYI. Normen is back, safe and sound. But I'm still waiting for a reply from him to my latest message to his private inbox!

All prayers, good vibes, etc. before we knew what was up with him were appreciated...

Postby selective_soldier » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:13 am

OK SMART @ss.. I just e-mailed you.. :lol:
selective_soldier
Site Admin

Postby UnRepublicanstraightactor » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:11 pm

Spoke to Normen this afternoon.

He's stuck in a military base in Northern California doing work as a medic. He had no choice but to do it for the money.

He has no access to any real news sources, so he has no idea what's going on in the world, and he's stuck with mostly conservative a-holes. He doesn't get out till the 31st, so I guess, although it's not as urgent, if anyone's got any more prayers/good vibes/wicca spirit spells, he could use them, even if his life isn't in danger this time around...
GOProud's board president Christopher Barron answers the question why he's a gay Republican: "I prefer my government smaller -- say the size it would have to be to fit comfortably in Terri Schiavo's hospital room."

Postby Bramasole_iowa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 am

*should have been bumped 3 weeks ago*

He's over there again.
Hanging out in the Pacific Northwest.
Bramasole_iowa

Return to Users Forum