"gay"

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

"gay"

Postby thisisme33 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi and here is my rant for the day! I am a genuinely masculine same sex attracted guy. Nobody picks me as "gay". The more I think about the more I realise the sexuality of guys like me has been hijacked by the Gayz. I have no attraction to Gayz (in fact I find the idea of sex with them revolting) and have little in common with them. To my mind they are just a nuisance as whenever one looks for sex with similar type guys a fag always pops up....usually trying to pretend to be a real man. I think guyz like me should totally refuse to refer to themselves as Gay....to me the word describes nothing about me. I have no real desire to bend over for a man either. I love men the way hetero men love women. It is time guyz like us tell the world who we are!
Last edited by thisisme33 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thisisme33

Re: "gay"

Postby Earl Butz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:52 am

Yeah I felt that way when I was younger. But it's just an excuse. We all screw up our own lives. Nobody hijacks anything, and fags are not a nuisance.

I agree though that new words need to evolve. I've never liked the word gay, but that's what we're stuck with for all eternity. You don't have to be a femme though, or carry a purse. So there's that. :wink:
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby thisisme33 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:14 pm

I respect that reply
thisisme33

Postby thisisme33 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:25 pm

I see what u r saying.....because we flew under the radar or gaydar...we (born in the 50s 60s 70s) thought it was cool and safe to pretend to be straight....and just "duck out to the pub" once in a while....the years go by and one day it dawns on me like "sh*t I think I might have made a terrible mistake"......and then a guy like me blames gays for it all.....probably just an era thing....we were born that fraction of time to early and the homophobia around as was too much to fight....anyway I am not bitter - had more than my share of "fun" along the way as I screwed up-----as dumb as I was at least that occurred to me....it doesn't get easier as one gets older, so whatever dumb life decisions one makes....duck out and get some now and again. Now however I am realising anyway I was wrong...gets better in middle age and as an older guy fundamentally into younger...discovering a HUGE market...and those twenty somethings are so much nicer now anyway!
thisisme33

Postby Earl Butz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:44 am

Things are a bit easier now....well maybe alot easier. But then every generation has it somewhat easier. My dad rode a horse to school! I wouldn't beat yourself up though...even Liberace was in the closet in the 70's. And 80's. If a guy like that can't come out, nobody could.
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:45 pm

I do think it easier for today's young to be more free sexually. And i hope they take advantage of these freedoms.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Return to Users Forum