Ear piercing

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

Ear piercing

Postby jabpcola » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I haven't a clue where to put this, or even know if it is appropriate at all. But here goes...

As some you know, I was married for 44+ years to a wonderful woman. Now I am alone and somewhat at loose ends. I decided a couple of weeks ago to have my ear(s) pierced and wear some of my wife's earrings more or less as a tribute to her.

Initially I was going to have only one ear done. But I heard which ear has meaning. So my question is, right ear or left ear to signify you are gay? I have never paid any attention to these things, so it is an honest question.

For the record, I had both pierced tonight and will be wearing a pair of my wife's diamond studs for the next two months...

Thank you for your responses...
jabpcola

Re: Ear piercing

Postby sean304 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Right = gay
Left = I don't think has a meaning except. Just an acceptable place for a guy to get an earring without it meaning anything.
sean304

Postby jabpcola » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Sean304:

Thank you for your response! I wasn't sure so thought I would go for the "Full Monte" and see what developed. Thanks again :D
jabpcola

Postby olywaguy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:09 am

There are times, however, that guys will wear earrings on both ears. They can be both straight or gay.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby nimby » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm

That is the mode today, for guys to have both ears pierced. You see it all around. And no meaning, just the trend.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby jabpcola » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Cool! That means I followed the trend by having them both done. Thanks a lot for the responses :wink:
jabpcola

Return to Users Forum