Hi

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

Hi

Postby Ajbeaz123 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Hey guys. 23 yr old bisexual in my first year out to my whole family. Only ppl who dont know at this point are some old friends parents/my employer&coworkers.

Sooo.... I think I narrowly avoided contract w h.i.v. today. My butch mechanic turns out to be gay. Totally good lookin dude, just straightacting... Right? Well my girlfriend shoots me an email with his picture posting a room for rent cheap... But he wants a picture of the GUY inquiring. His picture is included and upon recognozing him I begin texting him (we had eachothers numbers from work.) In my excitement about a new playmate my roomate overhears me relating the story to roomate#3.
He yells upstairs asking if he drives a big suv... Yes. Does he work on such n such street? Yes. Did he tell me he has h.i.v... No.
Why God?
I have met three men to my liking thus far. One I knew was gay because he was so strong physically he had the courage to come out in highschool. The other two were mere chance, and seemed as thpugh they couldve slipped by unnoticed easily.... Soooooo: here I am!
Ajbeaz123

Re: Hi

Postby DeckApe » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 am

Welcome aboard!

The board's not as noisy as it used to be, but there's still a group of us that check in and hang out. Hope you enjoy the place!
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Re: Hi

Postby nimby » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Howdy! Welcome.

Sounds like a close call to me. Be thankful and careful. You never know anymore and few guys disclose now a days.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Return to Users Forum