Can't come up with a good title

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

Can't come up with a good title

Postby UTG » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Ah well. I've never been good at introductions.

Hey. I'm new. I want to say I'm just a regular guy, but that doesn't actually say anything. I'm from a flyover state going to a major Big Ten university. I'm pretty normal in what I like...I get into football, heavy metal, computers, stuff like that. I'm also really academic (I heard about this website by reading the study that one person did on it) and I study mostly stuff related to class.

I'm a working class brown guy going to a university filled with people who aren't. When I left my home, I thought I'd just fit in with the gays, because I guess I assumed they were all just like me. I was wrong, and after getting enough sh*t for what I like to do/watch/listen to/whatever, I just stopped. With that and the race stuff, I just got tired of it. Thing is, I don't know anybody like me. Where I'm from, I'm the guy next door, but here I'm some kind of freak. I guess I'm just looking for people like me somewhere out there. I've given up here, and I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Hi.
UTG

Re: Can't come up with a good title

Postby nimby » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Hi and welcome!!

And from your discription, there's a bunch of guys just like you on here. Stick around a little, post your feelings, and you'll be surprised who turns up.

Cheers!
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Return to Users Forum