Trolls we love to hate.

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

Trolls we love to hate.

Postby Cachasa » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:18 pm

I figured that I would start a topic dedicated to the memory of the various trolls that have come and gone over the years.

Now let us share some of there wonderful memories. There plenty to reminisce about.

One troll that left a speacial place in my heart was Masculinity. Do we all remember him? Is wonderful tirades about how Masculine men who have sex with men were a different gender than effeminate gay men...or something...yadda yadda...I could barley understand him...anyway I'm sure that all of you were as enlightened by him as anyone else.

So lets share some memories of our "favorite" trolls and their shenanigans.
Cachasa

Re: Trolls we love to hate.

Postby backpacker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm

When I first arrived here there was one that stuck out in my mind. It was Mike Vice. All I remember is every post talking about "unconstructed sport jackets" or some other nonsense about fashions from Miami Vice. And I mean every post no matter what the topic. That's all I remember about his posts. Maybe he wasn't a troll, just obsessive.
backpacker

Postby nimby » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:00 pm

And our most recent one is back. Burgermeister, or what ever his name is.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Earl Butz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 pm

nimby wrote:And our most recent one is back. Burgermeister, or what ever his name is.

I think they may have banned him. Just a tad too obnoxious.... :roll:
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Earl Putz & Mamby Pamby. LOL!!! That was rich.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby The Saint » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Well, I know that I'm new and everything to this board, but I didn't really see Burgos as being a troll. He definitely had strong opinions, but he wasn't a troll. I also saw the interaction between him and butch and I just thought that both were antagonizing each other. Both went over the line (well, my personal line at least) and I don't have a problem with one or both getting the "slap" on the wrist from the moderators. That he started going after Nimby also seemed to part of the same situation.
The Saint

Postby Xaphan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 am

HAHA. I remember a period of time when we had different variation of the g0y. All about frot and frot is the only true male sexual experience and straight society will only accept gays if they stop the dreaded butt sex and move towards the frot. Ahhh, good times. I guess they all got rooted in the behind and converted to just regular gay.
Living in the desert.
Xaphan

Postby Earl Butz » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm

I wrote to a politician one time, and he wrote back saying I was justifying rights for gays based on SODOMY. So I see where people get all paranoid about butt sex. I mean SODOMY. :mrgreen:
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Return to Users Forum