I almost couldnt find the new members section

A place for newbies to introduce themselves. A place to talk nicely about other board members and share ideas.

Moderators: selective_soldier, Sconesss, Schlodesss

I almost couldnt find the new members section

Postby Alliano Kiniea » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:02 pm

there was link to this site in a thread on jub so I signed up

and noticed 'lilbit' is on this site too.

what up duke.

but anyway though. I'm just a regular dude, workin, livin, chillin, hang out with some friends sometimes. try to catch a date here and there.

write a lot, becoming more internet active. and after 4 years and change i'm finally starting to settle in to this Orlando, I just need to move out of that ghetto area over here to Union Park.

much more relaxed here, a lot of college kids, but that just means more chicks so its a fair deal.

but i digress........ a lot

ima check out the rest of the site and sniff around for some interesting threads.
Alliano Kiniea

Re: I almost couldnt find the new members section

Postby dracuscalico » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Alliano Kiniea wrote:there was link to this site in a thread on jub so I signed up

and noticed 'lilbit' is on this site too.

what up duke.

but anyway though. I'm just a regular dude, workin, livin, chillin, hang out with some friends sometimes. try to catch a date here and there.

write a lot, becoming more internet active. and after 4 years and change i'm finally starting to settle in to this Orlando, I just need to move out of that ghetto area over here to Union Park.

much more relaxed here, a lot of college kids, but that just means more chicks so its a fair deal.
but i digress........ a lot

ima check out the rest of the site and sniff around for some interesting threads.

In another post you spoke about a punk rock girl you picked up and dated. I am wondering if you realize the target market for this site. This site is for Straightacting GAY GUYS, who don't fit the usual stereotypes, or more accurately "straight appearing" guys who are into guys. Not sure from your posts about GIRLS, if you were aware of that when you signed up.
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby Alliano Kiniea » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:11 pm

oh if you don't like straight people i can delete my account,

there won't be any picket signing or whining, just say the word

i've never been discriminated from a site for being straight though, kind of awkward
Alliano Kiniea

Postby scguy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey welcome to the site dude. All are welcome here unless things have changed since I last posted. :D You are the first straight guy to be a member here. Just have fun.

Scott
scguy

Postby Sportsguy » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Actually we have had a few straight guys here! Welcome!
Sportsguy

Postby matinee » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:14 pm

Everyone is welcome. We need input from the straight world too :)
matinee

Postby furface » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Administrator's Note

Dracus speaks not for the site, it's owner, or members. Folks of any persuasion/orientation are welcome here as long as they follow the rules. In fact, one of the moderators is straight and married. No big deal.

So, Alliano; explore and participate where ya like. Play nice and all will be well.

Y'all be good to yourself, now. Ya hear!

End Administrator's Note
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby dracuscalico » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:20 pm

My apology to everyone. I was not saying he was unwelcome, I just thought he had mistaken the name of the site to mean something else because the first couple posts were about girlfriends. As far as what people can talk about, it is not too long ago that people got on Nimby's case for discussing his marriage, and he had to cool it a bit, so things are sometimes arbitrary, but fluid. I remember a guy being in here chatting thinking he was on a straight site and being miffed when he realized he was actually on a gay one. That conversation is still in the archives somewhere as posts go waaaaaay back. It seemed like the same thing was happenning and my only intention was to clue Alliano in if he thought this was a straight site..

Alliano, I apologize if I in any way made you feel unwelcome.
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby olywaguy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:55 am

Actually, we do have a straight guy who is member of this site...he's one of the moderators but he hasn't posted in a very long time. He came into this website because his best friend was here.

All are welcome here. Maybe you can provide some insight from the straight perspective.

Welcome to the board!!
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby GX » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Welcome to the drama. :lol:
GX

Return to Users Forum