Do you think Military Haircuts are Hot?

Our military forum goes way beyond how hot military guys are, and explores in-depth those masculine men of the armed services.

Moderators: selective_soldier, charmcitywop, devilnuts

Are military hair cuts hot?

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes : 71

Postby GX » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:31 am

I prefer my hair longer so my bf can use it as reigns. :lol:

I like it rough sometimes. Getting my hair pulled and having my tush spanked when i've been a bad girl. :oops:

When I was in the military though I had it cropped just because it was cooler and easier to clean(just run a bar of soap over your head).
GX

Postby LongHornA4Boy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:19 pm

I think buzz cuts are hot as sh*t.....sorta like that Armani Exchange look! hawt, but only looks good on some dudes. I look better with longer hair.
LongHornA4Boy

Postby TomMichigan » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:39 am

*B*i*L*L*y wrote:I once set on a guys face/head so many times during sex that his buzz cut rubbed my ass raw. :shock:

I would make him rub Neosporin on it afterward. :oops:

Billy

Billy, Quit doing this to me................<wipes sweat off brow>
TomMichigan

Postby Schlodesss » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:38 am

Billy/Tom... I have a similar story...

Back in 2000 when I was seeing Steve in FL... he kept telling me b4 I went there I was gettin pinned w/ my legs over my head and he planned on grinding his face in my butt... :shock: Long story short, same day I got there, but later that night we were kinda lying in bed him on top a me [nuttin on] just talking, kissin a little, & whatever.. out of the blue, he gets up real fast and serious... grabs my legs and pins me back [knees are on my shoulders LOL] and dove in face/beard first [he had a nice thick, soft, full beard] and lemme tell you I was in absolute HEAVEN because of his beard.. & how he did it... that I didn't even have to touch myself to cum...

I was a little raw down there the next day though. :lol:
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby Gaydudelaf » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:22 pm

GX wrote:Ind having my tush spanked when i've been a bad girl. :oops:

Wow that gave me a semi
------------------------------------------------------
Chip
http://www.myspace.com/chip_council
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
"Bring back the Frozen Chicken Position (FCP)"
Gaydudelaf

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:24 pm

better a "semi" then a "hemi"...if you know what I mean.... :lol:

Billy
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby Gaydudelaf » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:47 pm

*B*i*L*L*y wrote:better a "semi" then a "hemi"...if you know what I mean.... :lol:

Billy

ROTFL especially if you are using needle and thread or a sewing machine. OUCH!
------------------------------------------------------
Chip
http://www.myspace.com/chip_council
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
"Bring back the Frozen Chicken Position (FCP)"
Gaydudelaf

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:45 pm

NO!

They may look good on some but not on me. I have hid every picture of me in the military, that I can find.

Postby selective_soldier » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:05 pm

Far from Flaming wrote:NO!

They may look good on some but not on me. I have hid every picture of me in the military, that I can find.

Ooo, this is getting good... 1st a fellow Cajun/Coon Ass, Now he's prior service.. :twisted:

So what branch were you in if you don't mind me being nosy?..
selective_soldier
Site Admin

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:08 pm

Well some of you....might be happy to know as of yesterday, I've gone back to my drab (not drag) self.

Billy
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby Texas_Thang » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:37 pm

At least you don't look like Elvis anymore. ;)
Resident of Many Places. Home in a few.
Texas_Thang

Postby blackmet » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:34 am

Yes, military haircuts are hot.

Once every 6-8 weeks, you can find me at Fantastic Sams getting one done. Yes, I COULD do it myself, but I don't want to bother with the clean up, plus they even wash your hair for you after you're done!

Then I listen to my friends BITCH for ages afterwards...but, you know, they don't have to deal with my hair, which as it grows out turns unbelivably hard to deal with.
We can sit for a while and talk about
The things that bring you down
Like heaven and martini's
And boys that hang around
If if told you my biggest secret
Would you promise me you'd stay?
It isn't what you're thinking
It's simple in a way
blackmet

Postby FuzzyScorpio » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:01 am

blackmet wrote:... but I don't want to bother with the clean up, plus they even wash your hair for you after you're done!

Umm, what hair? LOL!
I *do not* understand what you are talking about, so I'm hanging up now.
FuzzyScorpio

Postby qwertz » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:50 am

Too hot to handle
qwertz

Postby SPYKE » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:14 am

Tom-SA wrote:Hmmm....most people say I pay too much for a buzzcut and that I should buy my own clippers! It sure seems easy but I guess I'm a little uneasy since you can't buy the FLOWBEE anymore! :D

Have seen a couple flowbee's up for grabs on ebay.

Terrifying
SPYKE

Postby Zen » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:23 am

You're a good looking man, Billy. :)
Zen

Since I'm a recent Fmr Marine

Postby NeutralThought » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:07 am

I can't give up the high and tight or medium reg, and anything else looks bad on me specially if I tried to letit grow out, the in between stage is not pretty. Not to mention military cuts are easy to keep clean, with right body and right attitude you make the right impression.
NeutralThought

Postby BlackmanXXX » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:27 pm

Why else do you think I'm gonna see Jake Gyllenhaal in "JarHead" ?
http://people.lulu.com/users/index.php?fHomepage=496298

I need to engage in bisexual behavior on a massive scale. It cannot be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
BlackmanXXX

Postby soldierguy20031 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:23 pm

I guess this sorta counts as a military haircut...I just started shaving my head about two weeks ago. Every other day I shave it with shaving cream and a razor...takes me about 10 minutes. High maintenance, but I like the look.
soldierguy20031

Postby Dago » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:18 pm

At this point in my life (45 y/o) Im gratefull to have a full head of hair, albiet, greying hair.

I have thick hair, dishwater brown I guess you'd say. Every color between grey and light brown, all mixed in. All of my uncles, are bald. My Dad was almost bald when he passed away. EVERYONE on my Dad's side of the family went bald at an early age. My Dad's Brother was bald in his twenties. His sons went bald in their twenties. My bro is almost bald.

And then there's me.

When all the cousin's were together at Dad's funeral, earlier this year, they jokingly remarked I had to have been adopted because I still had hair. LOL

I don't mind the greying. Seriously, I dont. Besides, when it all goes grey, I can say it'll be the same color for the first time in my life.

Run your fingers thru it when I'm "going down." I LOVE it.

Vince
Some people are like a slinky toy, not good for much but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs.
Dago

Postby Irishvaron » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:57 pm

selective_soldier wrote:I was going to say, it depends upon who it's on, & how they cary it.

Agreed. I guess it's just like guys with long hair, some can pull it off and look good but others just look like idiots who need a haircut.

Man, in West Hollywood, I hear the military look is all the buzz..
Thing is you'll see a guy sporting the hair cut with a half T-shirt just to show of his abs...eeeewww (tasteless)
& some times when they open thier mouths.. :shock: They sound like Madonna on hellium.. & have nerve to have an attitude. A complete Joke and an insult!!! :evil:

Yeah I'm not into really effeminate guys either. I hate to put them down, but they do make me uncomfortable.

To me marines carry it off the best.

It pains me as former Navy, and an Army brat too boot, to admit it but you are right. Marines can indeed be fuckin' sexy too. That aside, we may have given each other sh*t while I was in but I never once didn't have a great amount of respect for the Corps. Not for me but thank God for Uncle Sam's Misguided Children!!!

For some prior service guys once they don the hair cut, it's hard for them to give it up.

Heck I've had this cut since I was a kid. Growing up an Army brat I've alway preferred short hair.
Irishvaron

Postby Irishvaron » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:59 pm

devilnuts wrote:And some of us ARE mental patients...so what's your point? :P

That's what my Dad told me when I said I wanted to sign up... ;)
Irishvaron

Postby Irishvaron » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:04 pm

Far from Flaming wrote:NO!

Remember in basic training the peach fuzz after the first haircut? The looks on guys faces afterwards and everyone feeling their head was funny.
Irishvaron

Postby Len » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:08 am

hmm... i honestly prefer semi spiked and slap on a thin beard and stubble... I'll grab him right where he's standing lol
btw hello :D
Hear my silent prayer, heed my quiet call, when the darkened blue surround you, step into the sight, look inside the light, you will know i've found you... 0_O
Len

Postby Smitty » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:50 am

Welcome Len. :D
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

PreviousNext

Return to Military Men