Holiday...No Strings Attached

From Puerto Vallarta to Pittsburgh and all around the world you can discuss travel, eating and all around leisurely fun stuff.

Moderators: selective_soldier, devilnuts, solat

Holiday...No Strings Attached

Postby Guinness Fan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

A topic at this morning's coffee with my European colleagues... You've been notified that you've won (or earned if it happens to be some kind of company incentive) an all expense paid holiday for two to anyplace in the world (and no, it's not a scam...) - price is no object.... Where would you go and who would you go with?
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Re: Holiday...No Strings Attached

Postby doctor dan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Easy. A couple weeks at a Bora Bora overwater bungalow with my husband and daughter.
doctor dan

Re: Holiday...No Strings Attached

Postby olywaguy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:38 pm

I would go everywhere...love to travel. Likely travel with my mom and younger sister.

As a genealogist, would very much like to go visit my g-g grandfather's resting place in Barcelona, Spain. Would also like to go to Paris. Mom loves to cook so I thought maybe take some cooking classes for the three of us at some prestigious cooking school. Take our time looking at all the sights.

Would also love to visit eastern Europe. Had a great time when I went to Hungary. Would love to go to Czech Republic, Austria, Romania (my mom and younger sister have been there several times already).

Japan, China, South Korea, and Thailand would be great.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Return to Travel, Food, and Leisure