This is just so disturbing...

What's up in the news today? If it's newsworthy, it should be discussed here.

Moderators: selective_soldier, drtom, edu999, devilnuts

This is just so disturbing...

Postby nimby » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm

I guess this is where it all starts, in the classroom? And notice the medal around her neck? In Canada this is considered a hate crime and would not be allowed.

"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Re: This is just so disturbing...

Postby olywaguy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Also the misinformation on that poster stating that it isn't possible to get AIDS from a man/woman couple. That mistatement will kill a lot of people.

Also, from the website that this picture comes from, it is apparent that this is an organization that is pro-bestiality. Therefore, they think this is okay.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Re: This is just so disturbing...

Postby Steveh1986 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:40 am

Wow, that's depressing, a child of her age should be having fun with friends, not having the prejudices and hate of her parents/community rammed into her brain. This would never be allowed to happen here in the UK, even though sadly some people have tried but they got a swift kick in butt for it.

It really does shock me, not the chart, it's downright moronic, but the fact that these people seem to have absolutely no understanding of what HIV AIDS actually is, or if they do know what it is, how the %$£% can they teach this tripe.
To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge. - Benjamin Disraeli
Steveh1986

Location: Castlewellan, County Down, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Western Europe

Return to Current Affairs