Guys into Submissiveness/Roughness/Dominance

Talk about romance and dating, or lack there of.

Moderators: selective_soldier, olywaguy, solat

Guys into Submissiveness/Roughness/Dominance

Postby olywaguy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 am

What is it about guys who are into extreme submissiveness, like being treated roughly, and being dominated by someone else including sex slavery.

Seems like a lot of young guys are into this and I just don't understand it at all. What is going through their minds to be treated like so?

Would very much like to hear from guys who are into this sort of thing. Want to hear what makes them tick.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Re: Guys into Submissiveness/Roughness/Dominance

Postby Earl Butz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm

You mean pseudo machism? Some people get a thrill out of being spanked. Probably goes back to childhood when you were slapped on the bum for taking a cookie and not eating your broccoli.

Or maybe some people really liked Ann Margaret in "Kitten with a whip". :P
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Re: Guys into Submissiveness/Roughness/Dominance

Postby woodsman08 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:45 am

Men bond through activity-- we do stuff together. We instinctively seek to bond with our role models. Our choice to emulate masculine men, in my opinion, is based in submission-- we learn through the direction of our role models. The more masculine they are, the better we learn, because we all have elements of dominance and submission in our psyches. As we grow, we shift our roles to those of more dominant men. In the process, we also observe masculine sexual behavior.
Those of us free to feel the sexual side of this role development process often find that the closer we get to real men the more turned on we are. Some of us feel that arousal more strongly. The question is how to satisfy this curiosity and arousal.
I say nothing beats getting close to a real man. Especially when he is at the peak of his role-- confident and enjoying himself.
For me this could be working on a truck, moving firewood, or drinking beer and bullshitting.
When it comes to sex, why not free up and find out what it's like to be with a man the way he wants. I find dominant men more masculine, frankly, and when I go off on a bottom I can understand what my partner is really enjoying. If it's some young buck calling me Daddy or begging me to get nasty with him, all the better.
Watching a man fu**, or looking down while you're throwing a really hot fu** pushes those buttons that tell us we are present for the right thing. All human beings are hardwired to respect and enjoy the masculinity we all seem so concerned about. When we find the right man, or when someone finds one of us, those feelings are affirmed and strengthened.
woodsman08

Return to Dating, Commitment and Romance