Your First Crush...

Talk about romance and dating, or lack there of.

Moderators: selective_soldier, olywaguy, solat

Your First Crush...

Postby Guinness Fan » Fri May 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Had a very interesting conversation with a couple co-workers (both male and female) over a few beers...and we ended up describing the guy/gal we were first most attracted to.

So, throwing it open to the board ~ Who was your first "crush" and why?
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Re: Your First Crush...

Postby nimby » Sun May 13, 2012 7:22 pm

My first guy crush was when I was 16 and worked part time at the local mall. Victor was a year older and we worked side by side in a department store. WE used to hack around together on our breaks, sneak the odd smoke and just chum around. I just thought he was so handsome, I wanted to be just like him. On the last night we worked, we swiped a big bag of chips and shared them in the stock room then he pretended to throw me in his car and take me home with him. The next morning he passed away from a cerebral aneurism. :( That cured me of my guy crushes for many years to come.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Re: Your First Crush...

Postby DeckApe » Mon May 14, 2012 12:42 am

My first crush started off... oh, in the first or second grade. His name was Vince. Blue-eyed, medium brown hair, kinda chubby... straight as an arrow, of course.

He continued to get better looking as he got older, and developed a beautiful tenor singing voice. Uses it professionally these days, though I suspect he's in the baritone section as he's my age.

He has filled out and is back to being kinda chubby... and is seriously bearish, even if he IS straight.

And he's still hot, BTW. :lol:
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Return to Dating, Commitment and Romance