What Makes A Guy Undateable to You?

Talk about romance and dating, or lack there of.

Moderators: selective_soldier, olywaguy, solat

What Makes A Guy Undateable to You?

Postby olywaguy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 pm

VH1 is showing this program on what makes a guy undateable. They have come up with 100 things that make them so. It is interesting, however, that the people critiquing are the ugliest and nastiest women around. Who would want to go out with them in the first place?

Anyway...you are on a first date with a guy...what is it that he does that as far as you are concerned makes him undateable?
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Re: What Makes A Guy Undateable to You?

Postby furface » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 pm

It's been a while, but back in the day treatin' service folks (wait staff, cashiers, clerks, etc.) condescendingly and/or rudely was an instant kiss of death.
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby Schlodesss » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 pm

I dunno aside from the usual stuff like ax murderer etc, this topic is interesting because I have seen people I know that swore they would never date or be in a relationship with someone that _________ then you see them a year or three later with someone that has the traits they swore they'd never be around. I guess it depends how much you like someone or the good points about them..??
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby nimby » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Guys who non stop talk about themselves are so boring. And since I'm a big kisser, bad oral hygene is not good either.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Davy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 pm

1. He's fem
2. He's a bottom
3. Everybody else in my life can't stand him. I know that I shouldn't make choices based on what others think, but if not one person approves, that means they all see something that I can't see within my "bubble".

Other than that, it's all a matter of whether there is chemistry. I can put up with a lot of character imperfections if I like the overall person.
Davy

Postby nimby » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Davy wrote:2. He's a bottom

Does that mean you need a top? :D Hey, I'm just askin'.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Davy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 pm

nimby wrote:Does that mean you need a top? :D Hey, I'm just askin'.

Top or versatile.
Davy

Postby Phoenix6570 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 am

Being fem
If the distance between us is to far than its an out.
The guys guard is up to high
Too needy or obnoxious.

Thats all I could think up of. I haven't been on any dates really so its hard to come up with main traits. I think it would mainly depend on when we first sat down and went through our first date. Then you find out if you two really click and what irks you about them.
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby Schlodesss » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:38 am

Can't lie i'm not sexually into fem guys, friends however it makes no difference to me if we click as friends we click. Thats more about personality and i've met some fem guys who are a blast to be around which has nothing to do with sexual interest.

Another one is people who are overly cheap. There is a difference between being aware of your money and how you spend and just being a raging anal tight ass, I run from the latter...
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby MrGreen » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:47 am

Bumping this thread. The most undateable guy is the liar. There is always someone for somebody. But I cannot have a guy that I cannot trust.
MrGreen

Postby DeckApe » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 am

I think I'd have to go with that, too. I like to think I would audition on a case-by-case basis for everyone, but lying is an absolute deal breaker.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Schlodesss wrote:Can't lie i'm not sexually into fem guys, friends however it makes no difference to me if we click as friends we click. Thats more about personality and i've met some fem guys who are a blast to be around which has nothing to do with sexual interest.

Another one is people who are overly cheap. There is a difference between being aware of your money and how you spend and just being a raging anal tight ass, I run from the latter...

LOL! Um, most of us would run to the latter. Sorry, carry on.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Moxiecam » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:47 am

I would say my criteria is pretty similar, I don't want a fem guy, they just do nothing for me, bitchiness, snobbery, attention seeking, neediness, and judging others because they're not dressed in designer clothes... Also doesn't go down well with me.

I also go by the how they treat waiters/ waitresses theory, I treat people based on how they treat me and ideally want a partner who thinks the same,
Moxiecam

Postby Moxiecam » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:51 am

I also agree on being cheap, whilst most of us are on a budget by the same token if I overspend by a couple of dollars I'm not going to lose sleep over it... A few years back I went on a date with someone who insisted we go to a food court for dinner, he then went over to the drinks fridge and proceeded to pull each drink out individually and ask the poor girl behind the counter each individual price until he found the cheapest soda... Let's just say there was only one date
Moxiecam

Postby nimby » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah, cheaping out on meals is for established couples, though one of the best dates I had was eating sandwiches in a cemetery. That was fun.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Rico » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:25 pm

nimby wrote:... though one of the best dates I had was eating sandwiches in a cemetery. That was fun.

Hey! I've done that...several times! Maybe we ran into the same guy? :D
In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 pm

And a couple of my hottest make out sessions were in cemeteries at night. You too? :wink:
nimby
Veteran Member

Return to Dating, Commitment and Romance