iam starting to hate my loser, suck ass boyfriend

Talk about romance and dating, or lack there of.

Moderators: selective_soldier, olywaguy, solat

iam starting to hate my loser, suck ass boyfriend

Postby jhonyguy04 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:57 pm

this is just a rant, but iam tired of my loser bf!!! he threats me like sh*t, yells at me all the time, hes unfair, tries to make me feel stupid, doesn't appreciate me, and puts me in his last priority. i give my life to him, and he doesnt even see it. he spends more time with his *$#*@# gf then me. i dont give a fu** anymore, they can be together, shell be doing me a favor by getting rid of him. hes not even that good in bed. iam tired of his inhibitions which makes him so boring. is not my fault hes not comfortable with his body. and he bitches but doesnt do anything about it. how did i end up with this loser!!! God i just want to get rid of him, so i can finally be happy again, and start having fun, and possibly find someone that threats me decently. iam definately going for someone that is 5 years older then me. iam tired of immaturity. i need a man not a boy, so i can built a future!!! arghhhhh!!!!!
jhonyguy04

Re: iam starting to hate my loser, suck ass boyfriend

Postby olywaguy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Then get rid of him!! Break up with him and begin your new life without him.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby nimby » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Aww, it sucks to see things like this happen, but Carlos is right. End it with a smile and good wishes and move on. Life is too short to be so miserable. I'm sure you'll find someone who will appreciate you and treat you how you deserve to be treated. The world is full of good guys. Go find one. And best of luck.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby J » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:21 pm

And there's nothing wrong with dying a bachelor! There's really nothing about dating/commitment that I like, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
J

Postby Earl Butz » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:50 am

I dunno. There's two sides to every story. What do you bring to the relationship? Are you a hot piece? :P

Just kidding. Sounds like you need to flush this guy down the toidy and start over. :lol:
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Return to Dating, Commitment and Romance