Find Your Mate Here.

Talk about romance and dating, or lack there of.

Moderators: selective_soldier, olywaguy, solat

Find Your Mate Here.

Postby nimby » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:36 am

Recently there has been a lot of talk about being unable to find a straight acting mate, and yet there seems to be a lot of availiable guys on here looking. So I thought of starting this thread to inroduce yourselves here. Tell us a bit about you, what you're looking for, where you are, and if you're willing to relocate for the right guy. Maybe include a pic if you like. I think this could work if ya'll really and truly want to find a partner. Good luck to all!!!
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Re: Find Your Mate Here.

Postby Phoenix6570 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:57 pm

No harm in trying this out so here goes... My name is Kareem I'm 21 and live with my parents in Chester NY. I weigh around 265 and stand at about 5"9. I'm employed part-time working as a seasonal helper for UPS. I would describe myself as a easygoing guy who tries not to take life to seriously. I think I have a good sense of humor, and I enjoy making others laugh. My main interest is in creative writing. I'm currently working on a story and once that's done I have many more to start on. I don't smoke cigarettes but I do enjoy drinking.

I don't watch much TV but some of the programs I enjoy are Dexter, Law&Order, the Simpsons Family Guy and basically anything on the Discovery channel. I'm a big fan of anime as well. I'm more of an outdoors guy and that's where I like to spend most of my time. Swimming and hiking are some of my favorite activities but I usually enjoy any outdoor activity. I'm into all types of music with the exception of country. My favorite artists include Tool, 311, Opeth, Incubus, and Yanni, but I have a wide range of musical interests.

I'm mainly open to all types of guys but would prefer someone closer to my age and area. I don't have many hangups on size, but skinny men usually don't appeal to me. I like bigger beefy guys. I guess I'm most attracted to bears.

Well thats the gist of me if anyone wants to talk further feel free to send a private message.

"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Re: Find Your Mate Here.

Postby nimby » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Yay!!! The first one!! Great job Kareemand best of luck.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Return to Dating, Commitment and Romance