Men's Erogenous Zones

Talk about romance and dating, or lack there of.

Moderators: selective_soldier, olywaguy, solat

Men's Erogenous Zones

Postby olywaguy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 pm

They were showing the episode of Friends where Chandler seeks advice from Monica and Rachel. The girls show him the most important erogenous zones for women.

So, that made me think what are men's erogenous zones and see if any of these do anything for you.

Are they right in their advice?

His Erogenous Zones
By: Swarag

"Sex is an emotion in motion"
'Mae West' an American actress.

While making love men often complain that women lie as a dead starfish while they play out every technique to please their partner. Get into action girls! Explore his erogenous zones. Don't be bashful to take the lead and control. Your very touch on his body can make him shiver for more. He will surely love you for this.

There are many erogenous zones in men. However they may differ from person to person. Here are some of the most common ones. Enlighten yourself and see the bliss tonight.

His Hair
The scalp and hair area though neglected most of the time, is a great erogenous zones to target. Head games are the great preliminaries for fabulous sex. Gentle scalp massage in shower will ease his tension or arouse him the very moment. This action will bridge to desire and make him anticipate for more.

Men with short or shaved hair love to have back of their heads stroked or kissed or licked or nibbled gently. When he cries or gestures for more pull his hair back gently as you kiss him. As the passion builds, pull his hair a little harder to show him you're in control. Men love to be in control at this moment though they may be bossing around you the whole day.

His Ear
Ear is highly sensitive to touch. The delicate area in and around the ear is full of nerve endings. Explore behind his ears with your tongue softly. Enact your mastered art of kissing, licking and sucking on the edge of his ears. Nibble his earlobes but make sure not to make him squeal with pain. It will be a sure hurdle for your next move.

Just the sound of your heavy breathing and moan is a huge turn on for men. So, don't feel shy about making any noise especially near his left ear. You can even run a commentary in a style of playful tease. Whisper in the sweetest voice where your hands or mouth is moving next to increase his sexual anticipation.

His lips
Lips of men are as sensitive as women's. Don't just experiment by the same old mastered methods. Dig in deep and wide, hard and soft. Get creative introduce the choicest fruits and chocolates.

Men go wild when their lower lips are sucked and bitten. To intense the pleasure suck on an ice cube and lick the edges of his tongue. Remember men's massive turn on is the sense of desire and hunger that is in store in you. So let the inbound desire explode. Tell him you crave for his every move and lead him to your hot zones to double the pleasure.

His Neck
The neck and collarbone area is a major hot zone with lot of nerve endings. To rough of biting and kissing can leave hickies in this area, as it is more prone to broken blood vessels. So be alarmed if you don't want others to know what happened last night. Run your fingers smoothly along the edges of his collarbone. Long licks along the edges of this area while remind him that you will be due south soon.

The back of the neck is very sensitive to arousal too. When you're short of time or when he is rushing for work, just get over his back and kiss or nibble this area gently. This leaves the message that you want him know but at the same time you are ready to wait until dark. So honey come back soon.

His Nipples
Men's nipples differ in sensitivity. Some may like it to be stroked, sucked and licked while other may not respond to any of your move. If he responds positively, go for it. Pay attention to the whole chest area. Massage it with essential oils and squeeze or caress him gently around the nipple area according to his interest. Ask whether he would wish for more such contacts.

Start out gently and then try a harder approach as the sensuality increases. To spice up, squeeze a grape on the tip and then lick it vigorously. You can hear him woo for more. Play with it but not for long as you have to proceed further south for some really hot moves.

His Back and Shoulders
Make him lie down on his belly and slowly travel your fingertips or tongue from his back to his neck. You can even move in small circles. This erotic zone may not be known to your mate too so start searching it. Be creative, use your techniques and spend some time before entering the hot zones. If this arouses his senses then tease him with a feather or a paintbrush. This will help you discover some erotic zones that may not be known to the world too. It is said that base of the spine is the most undiscovered sensitive spot of many men.

His Inner Thighs
Inner thighs are often called as the neglected erogenous zones. Women head for the nearby area without targetting them. Howevere when this area is touched, kissed, licked or nibbled before hot zones it will make him beg you to move near them. But do not succumb to his request, but stand your ground and make him wait. Watch his burning desire and tease him along the way.

Important hot zones
Male sexual organ, scrotum, rigged area of skin between testicles and anus and buttocks are the main focal point of his intense sexual pleasure. Drive your partner into ecstasy by all your killer methods. Do not shy off or feel dirty, as this dirty zone is the area where all his pleasure is in store. Stroke them, suck them and swirl your tongue around them. You will make him beg for more. At the same time make sure you are not applying much pressure to the testicles, as it may be too painful. However remember these are high rated erotic zones by men, so don't just neglect them for any cause.

Make an eye contact when you are giving him oral. It will enhance his pleasure when he will witness you enjoying it at the same time.

Be unpredictable and communicate all the time to make sure you are getting it just right for him. Get on your bed tonight with these highly erotic tips on mind.

source: http://living.oneindia.in/kamasutra/spi ... zones.html

Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Re: Men's Erogenous Zones

Postby nimby » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 am

Well I think those are all pretty bang on. For me my favourites are the lips, thus I love to kiss and be kissed slowly and passionately. Secondly is my lower back, right at the base of the spine. Tickle me there and I shiver throughout my entire body. :mrgreen:

Hey, you asked.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Phoenix6570 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:33 pm

From my experiences just about every single one of those areas drives me wild. Neck and ear can really get me squirming let along some of the other areas they mentioned... I'll stop before I venture down the road of TMI!
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby butch » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:08 am

I don't like anyone touching my tits. They are extremely sensitive and anything but a very light touch hurts like hell. Will definitely get you thrown out of bed and out of the house.
"You know it's going to be bad, but you just can't prepare yourself" ... Homer Simpson
I'm ready... are you?
butch
Veteran Member

Postby Earl Butz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 am

Oh yeah nipples are extremely erogenous. I think they're more sensitive than the penis even. But maybe that's just me. I don't find balls erogenous at all. They're just milk sacks that hang there....no nerve endings.
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby JakeMIke » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 am

My inner thighs are very sensitive to touch and are a major erogenous zone.
JakeMIke
Veteran Member

Postby DeckApe » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 am

I am slightly to moderately ticklish, so basically a light touch anywhere revs my engine.

Especially if I'm tied down. :oops: :lol:
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby backpacker » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 am

Disagree about the balls, for me when they're licked or touched it makes for a great sensation. From there and to the hole are where I feel the most sensation. Every guy is different though, that's what's great about it.
backpacker

Postby DeckApe » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 am

I'm with backpacker on the scrotal sensitivity. Alas, my man will only pay attention to them if they're smooth. I can't blame him... an errant hair can be a great distraction. :oops:
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby Phoenix6570 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am

Starting to tread the waters of TMI but I'm with the others... for me scrotum play is on a whole different level compared to everything else. That area is extremely sensitive so it is a different experience, but its absolutely amazing.
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby DeckApe » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 am

I'll also add 'the soft skin on the sides and front of neck' to the list.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 pm

DeckApe wrote:I'm with backpacker on the scrotal sensitivity. Alas, my man will only pay attention to them if they're smooth. I can't blame him... an errant hair can be a great distraction. :oops:

Really? I like the fuzzies down there. Don't shave on my account. Nothing more manlier than pubes for me. When I have a d*** in my mouth, what's wrong with a few pubes? Trim, sure, if you must, just don't shave. How's that for TMI? :lol: I just don't get this phobia on hair.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Phoenix6570 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am

^ I'm with you Nimby... pubes never bothered me. It can be annoying at times but overall I like a man having pubes.
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby DeckApe » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm talking about the ones that get loose... I'll stop there, we're heading for TMI again...
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby Cajun » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:55 am

I'm afraid that train has already arrived at the station........ :wink:
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have."
Cajun

Postby nimby » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

I'm pretty sure I've injested much more personal stuff then the stray pube. :twisted: .
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Xpat » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am

I have to agree with all the OP posted and to that I add: somewhere along my rib cage (can't pinpoint exactly where) but when stubble touches that part of my body it makes me GASP!
Xpat

Postby Ashpenaz » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 am

I'm kind of hoping it's the prostate. :oops:
Ashpenaz

Postby DeckApe » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:35 pm

stubble caressing the inside of my thigh.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Stubble caressing my stubble. :wink:
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Guinness Fan » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^MMMMMMMMMMMMM!! nuff said!
God Created Guinness To Ensure The Irish Will Never Rule the World‏
Guinness Fan
Veteran Member

Postby Rico » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Guinness Fan wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^MMMMMMMMMMMMM!! nuff said!

Not so fast. :)

Bare private parts brushing against denim...that hits my erogenous zone. Whether from the inside or out, what is it about our private parts and jeans?
In the Beginning there was nothing, and God said: 'Let there be Light." There was still nothing, but you could see it.
Rico
Veteran Member

Postby Phoenix6570 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:13 pm

^ Very True! I have a pair of tight jeans that always put me in the mood when I wear them. Sometimes its hard to calm myself down when I'm out and about :twisted:
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:20 pm

The best part of those jeans is getting on your knees and helping to remove them. :D
nimby
Veteran Member

Return to Dating, Commitment and Romance