Body Hair

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Body Hair

Postby wejust » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:55 pm

Hey guys, well I have a hair back and i hate it, i have just split from my b/f who loved it so i didnt bother waxing it. But i just wanted to know whether there is a permanent way of removing the hair?

Cheers
wejust

Postby GX » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:23 pm

electrolysis :D
GX

Postby FuzzyScorpio » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:48 pm

Keep your hair. If you go the electrolysis route and happen to change your mind at some point, either for yourself or another BF, you're skrewed.
I *do not* understand what you are talking about, so I'm hanging up now.
FuzzyScorpio

Postby Texas_Thang » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:54 pm

As a fellow hairy guy - keep it.... you can shave if someone doesn't want it.

You'd be surprised how many people do.
Resident of Many Places. Home in a few.
Texas_Thang

Postby Smitty » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:12 pm

Keep it, but only if it is symetrical and doesn't erupt in random tufts as I have (unfortunately) seen. :shock:
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby Tygrrrr » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:46 am

You could ask J/James about laser treatments. He had it done, not on his back though.

Like Paul, I'm also a hairy critter. There are quite a few that like us that way.

I've had a few that have told me that they like to be able to play with my back hair, while cuddling/hugging/snuggling. :D

Back hair is just chest hair, continued on back. :D
Change you can believe in.

Translation - Pocket change is all you'll have left. You can believe in that!
Tygrrrr

Postby cmclark » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:04 am

I say keep it as well. I have a buddy who did the electrolysis (sp). It worked at first but he had a lot of difficulties later on.

If you don't like it, have it waxed or shave it. That's what I do.
Oh the places you will go!
-Dr. Seuss
cmclark

Postby Winterbourne » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:28 pm

Personally I find body hair attractive, so I can't give an unbiased answer to this question. 8)
Winterbourne

Postby GX » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:02 pm

Me too...just not when it's growing on me. :lol:
GX

Postby wejust » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:31 pm

Thanks guys!

U are all great, thanks for replying

Chris
wejust

Postby TNguy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:05 pm

But what do you single guys do to shave off back hair? I don't have anyone to do the job and was curious what other guys do. Mine isn't that hairy, but I still don't like it (on me, that is).
TNguy

Postby The_Machinist » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:39 pm

I don't like myself too hairy at all, but I love it on my man. Eric is very hairy, but doesn't like his back hair much. We shower together and take care of each other's hard-to-reach unwanted hair...

As far as shaving it yourself... well, just create a pit in your yard that leaves just your back hair above ground level.. and fire up the riding lawnmower with enough lead time for you to jump in the pit. Seat safety switch? Cinder block.* 8) :lol:

*Only an idiot would really do this, as shoulder blades would meet lawnmower blades, and only one blade can win that fight. Don't try this at home.
The_Machinist

Location: Lima, OH (home)/Baltimore, MD/Buffalo, NY, and soon, Spring Hill, TN

Postby Texas_Thang » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:44 am

TN - when I was single it was either:

A) a salon
B) a trusted friend
C) not wear a tanktop in the summer or go shirtless

I usually went with A or B. This was in MN, so it's only a question for 3 months of the year, but...
Resident of Many Places. Home in a few.
Texas_Thang

Postby Smitty » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:00 am

Ya know... the older we get, the hairier we get. Gross, but I've discovered a treasure trail growing on the wrong side of my body. :(
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby rovie » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:16 am

So I can still hope for a hair on my chest?
love thy neighbour
rovie

Postby Smitty » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:11 am

rovie wrote:So I can still hope for a hair on my chest?

Not sure about that, but there is hope for your ears. :lol:
Smitty

Postby Brandon » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:46 pm

Smitty wrote:Ya know... the older we get, the hairier we get. Gross, but I've discovered a treasure trail growing on the wrong side of my body. :(

Uh.. um! Wrong-side Treasure Trail?

Who said it's the wrong side? LOL
Brandon

Postby hard4u2b » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:55 am

DO NOT us Nair anywhere on ur balls, taint, or ass...bad, bad idea! Your balls literally invert into ur body and ur ass burns for a day. Yes, I know the bottle says, "Do not use on..." but I thought, screw it. What does the bottle know...well it knew a lot.

Thought I'd share that embarassing story to prevent anyone else from making my mistake.
Make mistakes. You'd be stupid not 2. How else are u to learn?
hard4u2b

Postby Earl Butz » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:06 am

Wow. Thanks for the info. Not that I was planning to nair my balls, but it's nice to know. :D
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby qwertz » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:12 am

NEVER remove your body hair. I like haired backs, asses, cracks and hair everywhere else (especially very dark hair on guys with a very white skin), but I like shaved heads and very pricking beards.
qwertz

Postby mac » Tue May 30, 2006 8:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mona Hatoum, "Van Gogh's Back", 1995, Tate Gallery:
mac

Postby RedRage00 » Tue May 30, 2006 9:31 am

That's nasty! lol
RedRage00

Postby mac » Wed May 31, 2006 9:13 am

Speaking of back hair...

I'm still not particularly fond of it (I used to really hate it) but that little furry patch on the lower back that appears to be more related to hairy legs than a hairy torso seems to be a different matter (is the 'wrong-sided treasure trail' Smitty was talking about the same thing?). I rather like that though I have no idea why and though it probably is rather odd and inconsistent to do so... but oh, well...
Does anybody else have an opinion about that?

(When I saw something like that for the first time I thought :shock: "Is that supposed to be the remnants of a tail, or what?" :shock: And then I remembered how artist often put satyr's/faun's tails rather high on their backs.

Gianlorenzo Bernini, "Bacchanal: A Faun Teased by Children, 1616–17, Metropolitan Museum of Art

Striking, isn't it? Apparently other people connected that patch with a tail as well :lol:
mac

Postby Brandon » Wed May 31, 2006 10:22 am

That reverse treasure trail (not reverse per se for us tops!) can look pretty hot on the right person.

I have one and do not have hairy legs or butt. I think it all depends on everyone's individual genetics....
Brandon

Postby GX » Wed May 31, 2006 3:56 pm

hard4u2b wrote:DO NOT us Nair anywhere on ur balls, taint, or ass...bad, bad idea! Your balls literally invert into ur body and ur ass burns for a day.

Um...did you bother with reading the instructions on the bottle? You should test it before using it to see if you have some kind of allergic reaction. Also don't leave it on any longer than it says to. I've gotten burned before but that was because I was dumb and left the stuff on too long. I was used to using the mild ten minute stuff but had a bottle of the quick acting four minute stuff that time. Ouch...always read the bottle. I only use Nair back there and my arm pits.

Razors are not something i'm going to try on my bottom. Everything on me is silky smooth...I go through alot of razors, shaving cream, and Nair. My bf usually pretends not to know me when we're in a store and i'm buying my supply of depilatory products and skin lotions.
:lol:
GX

Next

Return to Straight Acting Men