2011 - The Year of ME

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

2011 - The Year of ME

Postby CO_RedRocker » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 pm

So I'm thinking back over the last year and decided that 2011 will be the year of ME. The year I be the selfish uncaring prick for a change. The year where I stop caring about other people, their hopes and fears, their likes and dislikes, and do my own thing and look out for myself and myself alone.

I came to this conclusion based on several experiences over the last year, most relating to various gay assholes I've dealt with and my seething desire to see something incredibly horrible happen to them in some shape or form for being what I am about to become, namely a uncaring prick that doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself.

So here's the deal, when I was exclusively gay, I was attracted to masculine gay men. Masculine gay men don't exist in great numbers, and when you do find them, they are more screwed up than even me (and I'm pretty messed up). They only care about getting off and moving on to the next one.

I also realized, after talking to my straight roommate, that I do retain a few effeminate qualities, namely, that I give a sh*t about other people and care what they think of me. That will be put to an end in the coming year. So I decided I'm not going to actively make more friends, if someone wants to be my friend THEY have to put in the effort. I WILL NOT call people, I WILL NOT invite people to do stuff, I WILL NOT text people, and I WILL NOT spend any time in my day thinking about what they are up to, how they are doing, or if things are ok. I just don't care. Likewise, any friends I do make, at the first sign of negativity, they will cease to be my friend. I've figured this is actually the more "masculine" way to go based on observing my straight friends. So if I feel like they aren't worth my time or effort, I will no longer return their calls, texts, or put any effort whatsoever into maintaining a friendship with them.

Finally, as far as physically goes, being short and relatively scrawny, I'm not seem as "masculine" by most (men or women). So since I can't grow any taller, I can only grow bigger. I've been trying damn hard to find a supplier for 'roids, so far no luck, even through my personal trainer. And I know some of the guys at the gym use it, but not sure how to go up and ask them to get some for me, or even if I can trust they won't screw me over in some way. So in any event, once I get as lean as I want to get, I will work on bulking up as big as I can get. I saw a kid at the gym a little shorter than me (he said 5'5", I'm 5'6") and said he was around 160. I figure if I aim for that, or even higher, then I'll be a pretty big dude. Then I just gotta get other changes to make me more "hard" looking, like tattoos, maybe change the wardrobe up a little more and get some more "rough" looking clothes.

So that takes care of the mental and the physical. But ultimately, I'm done with guys, so I just would love the satisfaction of some punk bitch hitting me up somewhere trying to hit on me just so I can put him down, or better yet, beat the crap out of him for dissing me before. Yeah, it's petty I know, but seriously, these assholes need to be put in their place as far as I'm concerned. If more of us just up and beat the crap out of gay dudes who treat other gay dudes like crap, there'd probably be less of it going on.

I realize that would make me a hypocrite, but I promise at least this much. While I hate gay people in general for all the crap I've gone through, I only hate certain individuals enough to potentially risk jail time for making their lives equally hell. So if I came across some random gay dude I never met before, I would be relatively polite and civil and definitely not resort to violence without a reason, but for those who made my life hell, looked down on me, used me, or otherwise treated me like crap (and honestly because I let them for not being a bigger asshole then they are), I would LOVE to give them some kinda payback.

Would I actively seek them out to do this? Nah. But if our paths crossed, I would let them throw the first punch (assuming they want to risk a fight), then it'd be self defense after that.
CO_RedRocker

Re: 2011 - The Year of ME

Postby Earl Butz » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:59 am

Wow. I'm glad I chose the single route. Well I didn't really choose it, I just gave up after awhile.

You remind me of the old quote "No matter how cynical you are, it's never enough." :P
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby Gaydudelaf » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:13 pm

You know all of that is easier said than done. That is a lot to try in one shot but in moderation some of what you are suggesting could actually be healthy. I had an experience this year that showed me who my friends really were and I was shocked in some cases. Fortunate for me, I have a lot of friends on this board so I wish it would come back to life. Suffice it to say, my 2010 sucked for me to so I am with you on one thing. THANK GOD FOR 2011.
------------------------------------------------------
Chip
http://www.myspace.com/chip_council
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
"Bring back the Frozen Chicken Position (FCP)"
Gaydudelaf

Postby Schlodesss » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey First off, Merry christmas n shiiit.

Second, instead of putting 110% into everything you have typed.... put some of your energy into doing sh*t you enjoy, and avoiding things you don't, and the rest will fall into place.... kinda...

Also, find some straight homophobes, and phuck their world up as well, because believe me, when they choose to hate on someone gay they won't ask if you are a masculin guy first and then let you go.... you like guys, means you suck dick, and you get beatdown... so while you are beating down flamers or whatevs... don't forget a few others who really neeed it.

Or better yet, focus on sh*t you like, and want and goals you have and become a better you and let the rest of the world sort itself out... as it's really not worth it....

& Yeah I get where yer comin from, trust me.
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby nimby » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 am

Remember guys, the best revenge for those who want to keep you down is for you to be happy. You keep being miserable and they win. We all have shiite we're dealing with, everyone does. Just remember, at the end of the day, what's the point in being unhappy. It only affects you.
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Schlodesss wrote:Also, find some straight homophobes, and phuck their world up as well, because believe me, when they choose to hate on someone gay they won't ask if you are a masculin guy first and then let you go.... you like guys, means you suck dick, and you get beatdown... so while you are beating down flamers or whatevs... don't forget a few others who really neeed it.

& Yeah I get where yer comin from, trust me.

Man, for a mod schlo, that's pretty sad. Not everyone shares the mentality you describe in Liddsville. Too bad you won't leave there. Now you know why many do.

Op? I'm afraid to tell you that homosexuality is the least of your problems. You need to get to a therapist quick. And if you've been to one, then that was the wrong one. Try another. Seriously. Don't bother switching teams either. If you can't get laid by a dude, a woman won't touch you either. Your issues have NOTHING to do with your sexuality, it is your total lack of any sort of a personality. Trust me on that one. Would YOU sleep with you? Sounds like you are exactly what you detest. In all honesty, seek councelling. I've read your blog too. Good luck.
Last edited by nimby on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby Earl Butz » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:03 pm

I think Mr. Colorado could use a therapy session now that you bring it up.... :P
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby Schlodesss » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:11 am

Well Nimby I should have added a hint of sarcasm... but I thought my

Or better yet, focus on sh*t you like, and want and goals you have and become a better you and let the rest of the world sort itself out... as it's really not worth it....

...in closing kinda indicated where my real intentions were... i was merely saying if he is going to beat someone down, go after someone who hates you to start with not your own kind, but that really he should focus his energies on better and more productive things, instead of dead beats.

And no thanks, i'll stay in my rural Lidsville, you can keep Toronto.

P.S. awesome selective quoting. And I'm meaning no disrespect either to you BTW as I have always thought highly of you on here..
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby CO_RedRocker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 am

Hmm, I thought the rules said no personal attacks, right? Yet I got two posters calling me crazy. Nice...

Anyway, I'll ignore jerks, not worth my time. To respond to the mod, ur right and thats the plan, I will do what I like and focus on me. Like I said, 2011 will be the year of ME. ME first, ME only, ME always and ME, MYSELF, and I. To answer one of the jerks, yeah, I would date myself, I'm the only person I really like anyway. Everyone else is kinda beneath me, worthless, and ultimately, trying to be nice or be their friend is pointless. I have acquaintances, and only maybe one or two people I'd actually call friends since they've put in any kinda effort to reciprocate my friendship. Far too many others are friends of convenience, friends when it suits them, friends when they need something. I don't need those kind of "facebook" friends where our relationship status changes in a click.

So fu** people, they only breed more negativity and drama and bs and I'm tired of dealing with it. I could pay someone more fucked up than me $100/hr to listen to me bitch and tell me what I've already figured out: people are worthless and are only out to benefit themselves, if you work into theor plans, ur worth something to them, if not, you mean nothing to them. And with gay guys, you're only worth is sexual. I look pretty damn good compared to the average, I just got tired of being used to help someone else get off or doing the same with them. I'd like to think I have a little more value than my body and cock, but with gay dudes, I don't. So I'm moving on. I can do just fine jacking off, less risk of an STD anyway.
CO_RedRocker

Postby Earl Butz » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 am

I didn't call you crazy. Your words, not mine. I said you need therapy. You've got anger issues that need to be acknowledged and then diffused in a more positive way.

All you get in this world is what you give. Your plan to give the world a steaming load of crap will just land you another steaming load of crap in your lap. Hey that rhymes. :mrgreen:
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby CO_RedRocker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 am

Earl, I've tried being a nice guy. It don't work. People like being treated like crap, people need to be treated like crap, people love being someone's punching bag. 8,000 years of human civilization prove that. People don't like, want, or need nice. They are addicted to pain and suffering; it's an intoxicating drug I admit, and one I'll put behind me by being selfish and uncaring.

Schlo, I re-read ur comment and had to smirk. My own kind? Heh, there are no others like me. Gay people don't accept me anyway, so definitely not "my kind". Straight people accept me a little more, but not by much. I am the last of my species, fine, it is what it is. If I'm destined to be alone as so many on this board, so be it. No one else is really worth my time or effort anyway.
CO_RedRocker

Postby nimby » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Schlod, I quoted the part that pertained to me. Remember, I have a foot in both worlds, the gay and the straight, and your comments to straight homophobes were a little surprising. I believe you can't stop violence with violence, and the strides that have been made in our country are truly amazing. Yes the laws have been overcome, but now so must people's attitudes as well. You struck out at straight homophobes, but what of the gay ones too? Lord knows there are lots out there too. Many gays are much more judgemental to their own kind than the straights. We've all done it or witnessed it. Even your disdain for the gay life in Toronto, on Church, is no secret. Too gay for you, remember? Cripes, if neither of you two fit into a gay community, where the hell do I fit in?

My point is that we don't need more division in our community or on this board. If your comments were meant jokingly, then I apologize, but when I see anyone (or words) putting down another I try to stop it, cause we all know how fast jokes can get out of hand, especially when fed by some individuals who truly want to hurt and destroy a community cause they feel they don't fit in. Division is not the answer.

And speaking of those who want to destroy, OP, I stand behind my words. I do think you need councelling. You have done nothing but tried to spread negativity here, even after many have tried to give you good, positive advice. I guess misery does love company, and that is a sad thing. I have a feeling you'd be miserable no matter what community you're in or who you're with. My comment about about you seeking councelling is a sincere one, meant for your own good.

Cheers and best of luck to all for personal happiness and growth in the new near.
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby CO_RedRocker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:01 pm

You obviously didn't read my response. I'm not gonna waste $100/hr so some jack ass who's more screwed up than me can tell me what I already know and constantly ask me "how does that make you feel?" Or "what do you think of that" or drug me up on meds that make me depressed and suicidal. How does it make me feel? It makes me feel like chopping off ur tiny cock and force feeding it to you. What do I think of that? I think ur entire profession are a bunch of pansy ass losers who get off on other people's problems and are just as bad as lawyers.

So no, I will not waste time with counseling. I'm seeing a hypnotist now to boost my confidence.and as a result I'm seeing just how worthless people are and how much time I've wasted being their friends or trying to be. I also see how being gay was a worthless, soul crushing waste of time as it's all about sex, getting off, and screwing each other over, literally and figuratively. Why would any sane person want to be a part of that community. I've said it before, homosexuality is a sexual addiction just like pedophilia or bestiality. Call it natural or genetic if you want, I argue that those other two are as well. No difference between them in my view.

People are attracted to what they are attracted to, and if for gay people it was just about the attraction and not the rampant anonymous sex, I wouldn't call it an addiction. But as it stands, it is a sexual addiction, no different than pedophilia, bestiality, or even a straight person that "needs" sex all the time with different people.

So again, I don't fit in with that anymore. The rampant sex got boring, I wanted something real and stable. That's not gonna happen with another dude. If I still wanted to be a slut, then yeah, maybe I could make the gay thing work. But the whole "sex as a handshake" thing with gays is pretty demoralizing. If that's the only value you put in yourself, ur choice, not mine.
CO_RedRocker

Postby CO_RedRocker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Do I have anger issues? Damn straight! I'm not going to apologize for people being assholes, for treating me like sh*t or for being worthless over sensitive jack asses. I'm not gonna take their sh*t personally anymore. It's not my problem they're half retarded and half piles of crap. It's not my fault they aren't worth the dog sh*t I step in. It's not my beef that they can't accept the truth and reality that they assume I give a sh*t what they want, who they're *$#*@#, or what they think of me. People didn't like me before cuz I wouldn't play their fucked up mind games, I'm gonna make damn sure they have a valid reason to hate me now. Hell, I'll go to any lengths to make their lives hell and give them a real reason to hate me. I won't give a sh*t that they do, but rather take comfort that the more I'm hated them more I'm on the right track. It's like stepping on an ant pile. Yeah they get mad and attack, a few might bite me, but if I want to, I can pour a gallon on gas on the mound and torch the little fuckers then go about my day. Thousands killed in a minute.

People are like ants to me. I don't really care about their needs or well being, they could all die and I would not care. I put as much value into a single ant as I do to someone I consider worthless.
CO_RedRocker

Postby Phoenix6570 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Honestly man I feel bad for you. You probably don't want my sympathy or care about it, but just about all of your posts spew negativity. Thinking you are the supreme human being over all is not a good way to make friends. In fact it will turn people off and they will treat you badly. Perhaps this is why you have had so many negative experiences.

Your viewpoints on sexuality are rather interesting. If you took a quick look around this board you would realize the majority of your statements are not true. Many guys (myself included) are looking for a worthwhile meaningful relationship. So to call it a sexual addiction really just doesn't make any sense on multiple levels. Plus members have offered you friendly advice on several occasions so you should rethink your position on people considering so many strangers have been willing to help you.

I am rather curious to know why you post here considering the ideas you presented. From your perspective we're just more ants with a blatant addiction, so why are you wasting your time with us? Living in hate and anger is no way to live it consumes and corrodes you. You're only going to get out of life what you put into it and from your attitude on this board thus far I can see why things have turned out for you the way they have.
"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-- he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting" ~ Darrel Royal
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

Postby Schlodesss » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:24 pm

But I've never claimed to fit in Nimby, nor do I want to, it used to bug me that I never fit in... actually more that I couldn't find a sub group or whatever to fit into.. but anymore, i'm fine with it. I don't want to be in a pack or whatever. In some cases I believe violence will only be stopped with violence, in some cases you don't have to use violence... but lets be real the world is a mean place and doesn't run on cute bunnies and sunshine, I wish it did.. I was more or less making a wisecrack along the lines of.. if you're going to go after someone at least get the right people, but I did have a before and after disclaimer... I don't suggest he really go out and actually look for trouble, because it's likely he'll find it and ed badly. But wanna be super angry... then take it out on / direct it at the correct people, but who am I to speak for him anyway? It was sort of his rant, and I chimed in, not really in agreement or disagreement. If I really thought running around beating up straight or gay homophobes was an awesome idea [but it does make one think, how do we combat those types of people anyway] I would be a lot more vocal about it. It's kinda like violent gangs, what are you going to do with them if encountered, give them a hug? I surely wouldn't CONFRONT them, so in reality no, I don't suggest buying 10 cycles of steroids, taking fight lessons and going for it, but what the hell if you are gonna no matter what, may as well do some good.. If that doesn't make sense then I dunno lol. yeah, I was half assed joking, but really.. stop and think about the whole thing for a minute too.

As for Church street, I am indifferent really. I don't have a huge desire to go, or make it a hang out of mine, but at the same time if something ever happened there [hate crime on a huge scale or something] i'd be saddened by it, just like any other place on earth. I don't have a "disdain" for gay life in Toronto [i don't care really one way or another]. I have a disdain for large cities period, but that problem is mine... So I think somewhere along the way you misunderstood me. I would dislike life in New York as much as Toronto, but I don't think they are bad places, or bad places because they have a larger gay population. It's peculiar, I always wondered why a lot of gay people seem to prefer urban life. But it's more a curiosity of mine.. who am I to hate someone for where they live?

Anyway OP it's hard for everybody, straight, gay whatever... I have two straight friends that are in the process of breaking up, and I know a few more that settled and shacked up with someone and are now super unhappy, have cheated or been cheated on and they daily just go through the motions in their life like they are on auto pilot, and are now stuck in something they wish they would have never signed up for. Dunno what the answer is for happiness, but I used to think the grass was always greener but it's really not. I'd offer advice but i'm still trying to figure out my own stuff, but one thing I have managed to pull away from this life is that nothing is ever what it seems on the surface and every person is going through some sort of their own personal hell, and so I guess I can at least rest a little knowing that I don't have to fit in, or be someone else to be happy.. because chances are they probably aren't either and are wishing they were someone else... or had.... whenever they see another person..

Sometimes I envy other people's wealth but even then, there are tons of bitter unhappy wealthy people. Maybe happy is actually only somewhere in the middle: having enough [be it food, a good boyfriend, etc] but being able to realize it every day w/o losing appreciation for it. It's def a state of mind..

nimby wrote:Schlod, I quoted the part that pertained to me. Remember, I have a foot in both worlds, the gay and the straight, and your comments to straight homophobes were a little surprising. I believe you can't stop violence with violence, and the strides that have been made in our country are truly amazing. Yes the laws have been overcome, but now so must people's attitudes as well. You struck out at straight homophobes, but what of the gay ones too? Lord knows there are lots out there too. Many gays are much more judgemental to their own kind than the straights. We've all done it or witnessed it. Even your disdain for the gay life in Toronto, on Church, is no secret. Too gay for you, remember? Cripes, if neither of you two fit into a gay community, where the hell do I fit in?

My point is that we don't need more division in our community or on this board. If your comments were meant jokingly, then I apologize, but when I see anyone (or words) putting down another I try to stop it, cause we all know how fast jokes can get out of hand, especially when fed by some individuals who truly want to hurt and destroy a community cause they feel they don't fit in. Division is not the answer.

And speaking of those who want to destroy, OP, I stand behind my words. I do think you need councelling. You have done nothing but tried to spread negativity here, even after many have tried to give you good, positive advice. I guess misery does love company, and that is a sad thing. I have a feeling you'd be miserable no matter what community you're in or who you're with. My comment about about you seeking councelling is a sincere one, meant for your own good.

Cheers and best of luck to all for personal happiness and growth in the new near.
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby CO_RedRocker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:37 pm

There are 2 kinds of hate. The kind you mention which consumes you, and the kind I'm going to feed on, which is the hated of those who want to bring you down to their own worthless existence to make themselves feel better. Gay people give me that latter hate and the more they give me the more I know I'm on the right track. You see, people didn't like me before for no reason other than I wasn't like them. I'm not gay enough to be accepted by gays, nor am I straight enough to be accepted by straights. I was already hated phoenix, I'm just making sure people actually have a valid reason to hate me. Oderint dum metuant. I will live my live for myself, look down on all those who looked down on me and passively do whatever I can to make then suffer. The pain I will inflict will use up as much energy and thought as torching an ant pile, any more energy than that wasted on worthless pieces of sh*t who pettily care about how many people's lives they can ruin or how many people they can screw would be stupid. The difference between me and a typical gay dude is I promise to screw over thousands at the same time rather than a new guy every weekend.

People here have thought they offered advice but I beg to differ. Go to a rape shelter and tell those people to "get over it" or "grow a pair" or "quit being negative." See how well that advice works for them.
CO_RedRocker

Postby Schlodesss » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Now that i've read the rest...

It just sounds like you are meeting flaky or weird people you don't synch with. That's not so much a gay thing as it is, you needing to attract [I don't mean sexually] the types of people you want to be around. So start by asking what it is, you are doing that is attracting what you do NOT want?

And you are more in touch with things than you think if you can realize that a a single ant and a single human have equal value on this planet. Both living things IMO and one is not more deserving than the other because of its race.
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby CO_RedRocker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:36 pm

I don't know dude, I don't think anyone is really worth my time. All my life I've been the one putting in the effort to be nice, make friends, try to be the good guy only to get used, abused, taken advantage of and generally treated like sh*t. Gay or straight, don't matter, it's happened in both cases. So I figure, maybe that's the norm, maybe that's the way I'm supposed to be too since there are so many that go by that standard. Hence the plan for the new year that involves putting me first, my needs, my desires, and my wants first and foremost. fu** everyone else and their petty issues or needs, they aren't worth my time or effort.

I've wasted almost 3 decades of my life catering to others, it's about damn time people start catering to me and doing what the fu** I want instead of the other way around. And if people don't bow down and cater to me, they aren't worth my effort to be their friend. I come first, not them, not their issues, not their hopes or dreams. I'll feign interest if they show me some effort that they want to be my friend, and assuming they stick around as friends, then I might actually start to care about them. But I'm not going to put all this time, energy, or effort into other people anymore and get nothing out of it other than more pain, abuse, and negativity. I'm done with that bullshit like I said.

This is MY world, I come first, and if they can't accept that, I don't want them in MY world.
CO_RedRocker

Postby Earl Butz » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Actually there's a technique in relating to people that a psychologist could go over with with you. Or you could take the cheap route and read a book about it. It's called being assertive. I think that's the flaw in your thinking right now. You took the passive route, and now you're going to be aggressive but the happy balance of the two is being assertive.

Or maybe you could try to achieve inner peace. All I know is the world does not need another person who treats people like crap.

The reality is most guys are just looking for sex. It's a tiny minority who want the long term relationship thing. I figured that out a long time ago. But nobody said life was easy.
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Postby Schlodesss » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:16 pm

CO

Your last post is not too bad, but I just don't think yo have to be so extreme about it... You are right, YOU come first and you should look out for number one and LOVE yourself, and demand respect. Not enough of us do that. So IMO you are on the right track... but focus more on that and not so much on being out to get others or purposely going out of your way hurt others emotionally or physically... It's wasted energy that's otherwise spent on doing things you enjoy and and could make you happier... get in shape,,, hell a couple cycles of roids wont kill you [just dont stay on them for years and years, build bulk then maintain like crazy] and might jut make you feel better about yourself... when you start liking yourself, it will show through and you will stop attracting cheap flaky people and everything will fall into place.

I have PM'd a little with you and I dont get this whole bad guy impression.... I think under there is a frustrated person who has a lot of good to offer in many areas... love yourself first and foremost, I agree... if you can't love yourself, no one else will! You do not strike me as a bad dude, infact you kinda remind me of me when I first joined.... you'll get through it man.
--------------
Schlodesss

Return to Straight Acting Men