Dating Fem guys

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Dating Fem Guys

Yes?
14%
No?
69%
Maybe
17%

Total votes : 78

Postby PoisonBoy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:27 pm

oww its ok :D
I just was curious, I was afraid it was forbidden now and maybe i would get kicked off for it. Is it ok if I leave it here?
ok I'm just me
PoisonBoy

Postby Smitty » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:55 pm

PoisonBoy wrote:oww its ok :D
I just was curious, I was afraid it was forbidden now and maybe i would get kicked off for it. Is it ok if I leave it here?

Sure. I'm sure a lot of guys will appreciate it. Hubba hubba! :P
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:57 pm

ditchdigger wrote:I just voted yes on this one. Truth is, if you like 'em and enjoy other things about their personality and themselves, then why not? I've been out with a couple effeminate guys, but it wasn't their effemininity that bothered me - one was a major shoplifter so that was a red flag banner right there; and the other liked to spit on mailboxes and dogs as we drove along the road...and it only took one dog before I stopped the car and he got out :evil:

If their flamboyancy (sp?) bothers you, than it's your problem not theirs.

And then get rid of the problem. Try another flavour. Like Masculine!

Postby BtonJay » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:15 pm

I'm still new to this site, and still learning about a lot of things...

However, I voted "No." I like a guy who wears flannel shirts, drinks beer, and can work on a car. With all due respect, I don't know too many flamey guys who can do any of the above, if not all. If a guy doesn't appreciate the same things I do (and vice versa), then it's not going to work.
BiWM in Bloomington, IN. Masculine, smart, nice, funny... and that's just the start.
BtonJay

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:23 pm

BtonJay wrote:I'm still new to this site, and still learning about a lot of things...

However, I voted "No." I like a guy who wears flannel shirts, drinks beer, and can work on a car. With all due respect, I don't know too many flamey guys who can do any of the above, if not all. If a guy doesn't appreciate the same things I do (and vice versa), then it's not going to work.

I would agree with you. If you don't have alot in common with someone, then you are wasting your time.

Last year I dated a very nice guy, and it did not work out for me. He was just a bit too queenish for me.

We had somethings in common, but the feme side of him, just got to me all the time.

He even had a pretty good body. The sex was great. But we could not stay in bed forever.

When he told me I was 'too butch', that ended it for me.

Postby blu » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:11 am

:twisted:
Dick is dick and if you look good I want to fu**, I dont care if you are fem or masc. :twisted:
blu

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:18 am

blu wrote::twisted:
Dick is dick and if you look good I want to fu**, I dont care if you are fem or masc. :twisted:

Then I will have to give you his address, in Houston.
I hope you don't find him as shallow of a man as I did.
Did I tell you he was a lawyer, and that he had the perfect town house too.
My trash could be your treasure, blu.

Postby I_hate_myself_s0_much » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:31 pm

Last edited by I_hate_myself_s0_much on Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I_hate_myself_s0_much

Postby chico » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:44 am

I_hate_myself_s0_much said:
So who are the 5 guys who said yes

I was one of them. Initially it seemed like a good idea to say yes but the more fem guys I meet the less I feel we have in common. Lisps just aren't an attraction for me. The bottom line is commonality and attraction and that just seems to happen less with fem guys. But if I meet a slightly fem guy who I get a good vibe from I think i'd date him as long as his masculine qualities outweigh his fem ones. I think everyone has some type of stereotypically fem quality btw.
chico

Postby Winterbourne » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:37 pm

I find feminine guys just don't do anything at all for me. I just don't find them attractive, even though it would greatly expand my opportunities to do so.
Winterbourne

Postby Ben » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:58 pm

chico wrote:I_hate_myself_s0_much said:
So who are the 5 guys who said yes

I was one of them. Initially it seemed like a good idea to say yes but the more fem guys I meet the less I feel we have in common. Lisps just aren't an attraction for me. The bottom line is commonality and attraction and that just seems to happen less with fem guys. But if I meet a slightly fem guy who I get a good vibe from I think i'd date him as long as his masculine qualities outweigh his fem ones. I think everyone has some type of stereotypically fem quality btw.

Good points. If the attraction isn't there, then it's just not happening.
That's why gay people don't date the someone of the opposite gender, even if many of them have never been with one.

People sometimes tell me that I'm closed minded, don't know what I'm missing until I try it. To those guys I usually say; date some girls and then get back to me. No? Didn't think so...

Somethings you just know you're not into.
Don't try to be a great man, just be a man...
Ben

Postby iMPORTd » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:17 pm

For me it just all depends on the circumstance of the person and where I am with my life.

Right now I would def. say no to feminine guys, because the fact I am in the process of getting ready to go into the military. And if I do decide to date anyone while I am in the navy, I would like their mannerisms to be that of a "straight man." I don't really want to go through the drama of trying to hide him from other people because he is obviously gay. I would like a b/f that I could take out in public and not have people question my sexuality.

Besides the whole being careful thing in the navy... I am usually attracted to other guys who's mannerisms are that of a straight male anyway, but there are exceptions of course. I'd say about 80% of the men I am attracted land in the straight acting category.
... condoms aint completely safe. my friend was wearing one and got hit by a bus ...
iMPORTd

Postby very_concerned » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:44 am

I'm new here, but I just have to ask...what's with all the crude, sexualized language? Is that really necessary? Is that the kind of image we want to project here?

blu wrote::twisted:
very_concerned

Postby DanitoDominant » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:12 pm

iMPORTd wrote:For me it just all depends on the circumstance of the person and where I am with my life.

Right now I would def. say no to feminine guys, because the fact I am in the process of getting ready to go into the military. And if I do decide to date anyone while I am in the navy, I would like their mannerisms to be that of a "straight man." I don't really want to go through the drama of trying to hide him from other people because he is obviously gay. I would like a b/f that I could take out in public and not have people question my sexuality.

Besides the whole being careful thing in the navy... I am usually attracted to other guys who's mannerisms are that of a straight male anyway, but there are exceptions of course. I'd say about 80% of the men I am attracted land in the straight acting category.

seeing the second part of your quote it seems like the first part is just an excuse,you will have to hide your boyfriend anyway,all you are doing is taking "just a friend" along.I understand not wanting to be outed everywhere, i agree on that point,but just be honest,at least to yourself..
"shiver at my precence, your lips sealed in pain, your wil see my dark dark soul "
DanitoDominant

Postby Sconesss » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:44 am

voted no, sorry, i'm straight as an arrow lol.......
I was asked "how's it going", to which I replied "it's going, not sure where because I'm in no condition to drive."
Sconesss

Postby Smitty » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:49 am

Sconesss wrote:voted no, sorry, i'm straight as an arrow lol.......

But you would date fem women, right? :wink:
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby BigIzzy » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:06 pm

I voted Yes, and I would... I think... Maybe picture voting is better.

In my eyes the guys that are Sexy and Attractive to me are on Both sides of the Spectrum.
A masculine guy that could dominate me is a turn on, and a cute guy with a fem side is also an exciting relationship to me since I am considered masculine too.
Kinda depends on how things are when we are alone and getting intimate, I guess... Just a thought.
BigIzzy

Postby RedKen99 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm

My boyfriend is effeminate. He used to be straight-acting, but now he's himself.
RedKen99

Postby LilBit » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:14 am

I once dated an uber-fem guy. It was odd. And this is coming from someone with a SA score of 10.

I'd still date fem guys, though. I don't really have a "type" per se. I tend to judge people on an individual basis.
LilBit

Postby RedKen99 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:28 pm

LilBit wrote:I once dated an uber-fem guy. It was odd. And this is coming from someone with a SA score of 10.

I'd still date fem guys, though. I don't really have a "type" per se. I tend to judge people on an individual basis.

You're in ecstacy for lovers!!!
RedKen99

Postby LilBit » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Huh?
LilBit

Postby RedKen99 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 pm

LilBit wrote:Huh?

Open Pandora's box to find the answer Image:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BtWGM8Nj9OM
RedKen99

Postby Laiku » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:28 am

So? What about the video?
Laiku

Postby RedKen99 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Laiku wrote:So? What about the video?

:snakeman:

"You're in ecstacy for lovers!!!" IS a lyric line from that Jasmine Guy song.
RedKen99

Postby Phoenix6570 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:41 pm

I said maybe only because it's possible that I could meet a feminine man that I liked. However for the most part I would say no. I feel that if I wanted a woman I would date woman but I like men. With that being said masculinity is what I like by far.

I partly think this is due to my experiences with feminine men. At my college I always see a gay extremely feminine guy. He mainly bothers me because I find him loud, obnoxious, and in no way shape or form manly. I believe it's possible that I could find a feminine man that I could connect with but I doubt this will happen.
Phoenix6570
Veteran Member

PreviousNext

Return to Straight Acting Men