What Are Your Most Masculine Traits?

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Postby Triad » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:04 am

All right Rovie, for one month I have been desperately trying to find a masculine trait to contribute to this thread [I had no problem with your effiminate thread]. Voila!! :!: I found it! :!: :!:

I think that Al Bundy is the hotest most desirable sitcom male character that has ever graced the television screen. OK, OK, guyes, I am losing you. Think back. Think waaayyyyy back. Remember, "Married With Children"? Bud's daddy, Bud Bundy [David Faustino]? There........ there.......... is it coming through? For those of you who were still in denial at the time, think Kelly....think Keeellllly....., Al's voluptuous daughter.

OK NOW! OK NOW! [claps hands with renewed stength and vigor] let me go on. If I had my choice, in his early days and in his later frumpier days, I would choose Al, to willingly bed me, over Steve [Marcy's first husband who was hot as hell]. I would choose Al over Jeffferson [Marcy's second husband who was hotter than hotter than hell]. AND [oh may the gods of gayness not strike me dead on the spot], I would choose Al over his grown up son Bud! Gasp! Cross yourselves, cover your ears in denial!

Please, Rovie, please tell me that this shameless exposition of my underbelly will give me at least one point on the side of masculine traits! I adddooooorrrreee Al Bundy! :!:

Oh sh*t! Where are the breathalyzer police when you need them most? :?:
Triad

Postby rovie » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:55 am

OK Triad you get special dispensatory masculine trait points for being soooooooo honest and brave.

I have no idea what all that meant but, reading between the congested and delightfully convoluted lines, I could tell that there was a great act of bravery going on in there somewhere.

I am proud of you.
love thy neighbour
rovie

Postby Smitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:12 am

Triad wrote:I adddooooorrrreee Al Bundy! :!:

Isn't that what Tom Cruise said?
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, in a CNN interview. 12-18-00
Smitty

Postby Triad » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:39 pm

Rovie, to personally dispense a dispensatory masculine trait upon anyone so underserving as I, is truly "living the golden rule.' :)

As for you, Smitty-living on the most beautiful coast within the boundries of the mainland USA, you are baaaaaaad! :!: You have dangled the one thing in front of my disapproving nose that actually draws me to the only thing that I would approve of about Tom Screws.
Triad

Postby imperfectjoe » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:24 am

My masucline traits are the way I like cars and other things i am guessing..
imperfectjoe

Postby BrChsr » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:50 am

I like powerful, expensive German luxury vehicles. Especially BMWs, and I probably know enough about them to get a job selling them. I also like Star Trek, no...I didn't say that...that makes me gay... I do like a good sci-fi flick though. I'm also a bit of a thrill seeker. I wanna go BASE jumping and sky diving. I'd also like to learn how to drive racecars and fly planes. Sounds pretty masculine to me. :D
You ever notice how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever notice that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks liked He rushed it.
BrChsr

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:53 am

BrChsr wrote:I like powerful, expensive German luxury vehicles. Especially BMWs,

You need to go to my very gay gym in Houston....the parking lot is packed with them! :lol:

Billy
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby BrChsr » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:04 am

*B*i*L*L*y wrote:
BrChsr wrote:I like powerful, expensive German luxury vehicles. Especially BMWs,

You need to go to my very gay gym in Houston....the parking lot is packed with them! :lol:

Billy

Nothing like cruising along in your sexy little 325Ci with the top down...wait a sec....I mean...tearing up the pavement in your masculine 507hp M5!
You ever notice how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever notice that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks liked He rushed it.
BrChsr

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:25 am

Wow, if I only knew that driving a truck, standing up while I pee and wearing untailored jeans made me a manly man!....do I get extra points for having a waverunner and cutting really loud stinky farts and laughing afterward?

Keeping a messy house doesn't make you masculine, it makes you a slob....or lazy...or both....but masculine?

My masculine (stereotypes) are:

I'm highly aggressive in my interactions with people if they push my buttons. (good or bad)

I am fiercely independant of mind and body...

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm domineering.....dominant.

Highly competitive....I don't like to lose and I can be cut throat when I decide I want something or I'm challenged. (Talk to some business associates who have (attempted to ) gotten in my way, there is a graveyard full of them)

Oh, and I'm prone to spitting lugies thru out the day. :roll:

But beware. I'm not always all smiles und sunshine!

Billy
Last edited by *B*i*L*L*y on Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby Cajun » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:34 am

Deer hunting - no wait, deer KILLING :wink:
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have."
Cajun

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:36 am

Cajun wrote:Deer hunting - no wait, deer KILLING :wink:

Nope...that just makes you a blood thirsty biatch.... :P

I still say Tanya Tucker is more masculine then every guy on this Board together.

Billy :mrgreen:
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby Cajun » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:45 am

*B*i*L*L*y wrote:

Nope...that just makes you a blood thirsty biatch.... :P

Billy :mrgreen:

Au contraire, mon frere - GODWIN makes me blood-thirsty, 'cause I didn't EAT him :twisted:

C'mere, kitty, kitty...... :P
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have."
Cajun

Postby *B*i*L*L*y » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:48 am

touche'.....bitch.

Billy :shock:
*B*i*L*L*y

Postby Odyssey Number Five » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:17 pm

Hunters are hot! =P~ it is such a manly thing!
Odyssey Number Five

Postby GuyNextDoor » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:52 pm

I was going to say my most masculine trait was my healthy interest in all kinds of cars and what makes them tick. Then I remembered that I work with a really attractive, young, straight woman who drives a slammed Audi A4 and can match my knowledge of everything automotive.

Maybe it's that I sweat like a pig when I do physical labor.
GuyNextDoor

Postby edu999 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:55 pm

Uhm...

I don't like pink?

:lol:
edu999

Postby cloudy » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:56 pm

I grow a nasty beard, have a hairy chest, a cock and balls and I do whatever I damn well feel like doing.
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"
T.S. Eliot
cloudy

Postby Schlodesss » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:19 pm

WWRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I just thought that would be masculin to do. :lol:

Off to work I go... :(
--------------
Schlodesss

Postby RamblinMan » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:00 pm

Im loyal
Im a man of my word
I have honor, integrity, and principles
I look a man in the eyes when I shake his hand
I scratch my balls in public
I drive a big loud truck, and drive it aggressively :twisted:
I act like a maniac when Im watching sports, especially if my team is losing
I drink beer not "microbrews"
I use soap to wash my face, not a "cleansing agent" or anything with "micro beads"
If you held a gun to my head, I couldn't tell you what the latest fashion trend is. T shirt and jeans here!
Dogs rule, cats suck
I don't think i could live without Sportscenter
I can be arrogant and aggressive
Im hairy
HIGHLY competitive
I wear my clothes more then once without washing them unless they smell or have something on them
I like movies where lots of sh*t blows up
I have never shaved any hair off my body except on my face
I only own 3 pairs of shoes, and one pair is for work
I like building/fixing things myself
I change my own tires/oil and anything else I can fix/replace without a mechanic
Im sure there are more, but thats a start, LOL
Last edited by RamblinMan on Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
RamblinMan

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:05 pm

RamblinMan wrote:Im loyal
Im a man of my word
I have honor, integrity, and principles
I look a man in the eyes when I shake his hand
I scratch my balls in public
I drive a big loud truck, and drive it aggressively :twisted:
I act like a maniac when Im watching sports, especially if my team is losing
I use soap to wash my face, not a "cleansing agent" or anything with "micro beads"
If you held a gun to my head, I couldn't tell you what the latest fashion trend is. T shirt and jeans here!
Dogs rule, cats suck
I don't think i could live without Sportscenter
I can be arrogant and aggressive
Im hairy
I wear my clothes more then once without washing them unless they smell or have something on them
I like movies where lots of sh*t blows up
I have never shaved any hair off my body except on my face
I only own 3 pairs of shoes, and one pair is for work
I like building/fixing things myself
I change my own tires/oil and anything else I can fix/replace without a mechanic
Im sure there are more, but thats a start, LOL

Dude, you sound really cool. But if we ever go out in public, could you please lay off the ball scratching? :twisted:

Postby devilnuts » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:15 pm

RamblinMan wrote:I drink beer not "microbrews"

Since when is drinking a "microbrew" not a trait that a guy would have? Having taste in beers is a bad thing? Trust me...there is a whole world out there outside of Bud, Miller, and Coors.
Supporting the troops shouldn't stop at the battlefield.
devilnuts

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:23 pm

devilnuts wrote:

Since when is drinking a "microbrew" not a trait that a guy would have? Having taste in beers is a bad thing? Trust me...there is a whole world out there outside of Bud, Miller, and Coors.

Have you ever been to the Smokey Mountains? They made "Deliverence"in the Smokey Mountains. This Dudes from the Smokies, it's not "Microbrew" country, it's "squeel like a pig" country. Some here might like that? :twisted:

Postby RamblinMan » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:27 pm

Merely an attempt to be fascitious! I assumed most people would be able to tell the difference between the serious and the tounge-in-cheek, so sorry if I offended! :D
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
RamblinMan

Postby RamblinMan » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:30 pm

Far from Flaming wrote:
devilnuts wrote:

Have you ever been to the Smokey Mountains? They made "Deliverence"in the Smokey Mountains. This Dudes from the Smokies, it's not "Microbrew" country, it's "squeel like a pig" country. Some here might like that? :twisted:

HEY!!! LOL
Actually they flimed Deliverence in GEORGIA thank you very much! Im from Colorado btw, moved here for work. Although we have plenty of rednecks out there too, LOL
RamblinMan

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:32 pm

RamblinMan wrote:Merely an attempt to be fascitious! I assumed most people would be able to tell the difference between the serious and the tounge-in-cheek, so sorry if I offended! :D

I doubt it seriously offended anyone. But I do like this "tounge-in-cheek' you can tounge my cheek anytime! :twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Straight Acting Men