Why are lesbians normal and fags freakish?

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Why are lesbians normal and fags freakish?

Postby Desperate » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 am

Why are fags incapable of looking and acting normal while lesbians pull it off with ease? You can always tell if a fag is gay, but no one can really look out for the lesbians.

Lesbians conduct themselves as women, and so do the fags. A fag wouldn't have even the slightest clue on how a man should behave or how he must carry himself at all times. It wouldn't be able to phathom that unimaginable impossibility. A man and a fag are definitely complete opposites of each other.

Why is acting like a woman so easy for lesbian women while acting like a man is so hard for faggot fairies?
Being gay means being feminine!
Desperate

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 am

That's the dumbest f*cking crap I've seen posted on this site in weeks.

Maybe ever.

(and no, I won't be discussing it with you)
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member

Postby Odeh » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:00 am

Because of the different way men and women are socialized in this culture..
femininity in men is frowned upon in this culture..fem guys are rejected
by the men's space growing up in this culture...so they are excluded from the start..so then how would they learn masculine ways??

check out any school yard...boys are more rejected from the mainstream
than girls..so I think the rejected just say the "hell with it, if I never fit
in and labeled a freak then I might as well act like one"..

I think women's spaces are more inclusive of masculine women than men's
spaces are of feminine men..girls can get away with not playing sports more
than boys can..

I think when you see a "freakish" gay guy..you are seeing someone who was
socially rejected from boy's spaces growing up...the less "freakish" the less
rejected..person is labeled as being different then blamed for being different.
Odeh

Postby Odeh » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 am

Hyper-masculine attitudes need to be discussed and addressed...
Odeh

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 am

Yes, but in a manner consistent with reality.

That is all.
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member

Fags lack self-respect and dignity.

Postby Desperate » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Odeh wrote:Because of the different way men and women are socialized in this culture..
femininity in men is frowned upon in this culture..fem guys are rejected
by the men's space growing up in this culture...so they are excluded from the start..so then how would they learn masculine ways??

check out any school yard...boys are more rejected from the mainstream
than girls..so I think the rejected just say the "hell with it, if I never fit
in and labeled a freak then I might as well act like one"..

I think women's spaces are more inclusive of masculine women than men's
spaces are of feminine men..girls can get away with not playing sports more
than boys can..

I think when you see a "freakish" gay guy..you are seeing someone who was
socially rejected from boy's spaces growing up...the less "freakish" the less
rejected..person is labeled as being different then blamed for being different.

That sort of makes sense, but I wish fags wouldn't act that way. It makes fags seem undignified and unworthy of respect. It's like the fag doesn't even respect itself. Fags must have totally and fully immersed themselves in self-contempt, self-deprecation, and self-condenscension while wallowing in them and absorbing them in order to display such flamboyantly effeminate behavior. How else do you explain the bitchiness, the apathy, and the head-in-the-sand mentality of all fags?

Why is the fag deluding itself into thinking that it is really a girl?
Desperate

Postby Odeh » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm

How should we handle this common cultural attitude where some guys seem
to be on a macho trip??..For example, one guy was screaming at the top of
his lungs at a football game on tv... A neighbor in the apt. nearby or next
door said "Shut the F up!!"...

He then called the guy a p***y for telling him to shut up...

So then, to be macho is to be loud..I guess??

Is there always male ranking going on???...how to handle loud and aggress-
ive type people..
Odeh

Postby Odeh » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 pm

i don't think they really think of themselves as women..all they would have to
do would be to look in the mirror naked...i think the female side out shines
the little male side they may have...

if you really look close..they act more fem than actual women as if it is not
natural or something...it is some type of female quality that is not naturally
female...aggressive male femininity???
Odeh

Postby vbksound » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:09 pm

I don't think his assumption is true.... alot of lesbians are mannish in their speech, dress, grooming. etc.
vbksound

Postby Earl Butz » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 am

Have you ever seen K.D. Lang? She looks alot like a man. And she always wears pants.

I think Odeh explained it pretty well. It all boils down to rejection. How sad.
A hard man is good to find!
Earl Butz
Veteran Member

Re: Why are lesbians normal and fags freakish?

Postby Cachasa » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Desperate wrote:Why are fags incapable of looking and acting normal while lesbians pull it off with ease? You can always tell if a fag is gay, but no one can really look out for the lesbians.

Lesbians conduct themselves as women, and so do the fags. A fag wouldn't have even the slightest clue on how a man should behave or how he must carry himself at all times. It wouldn't be able to phathom that unimaginable impossibility. A man and a fag are definitely complete opposites of each other.

Why is acting like a woman so easy for lesbian women while acting like a man is so hard for faggot fairies?

Who the hell are you to say what's "normal" and what isn't?

Gender roles are taught to, chosen by and sometimes forced upon individuals. There is absolutely nothing inherently "masculine" or "feminine" about a person. They're abstract concepts that are changeable.

Who cares if a gay guy acts in an "effeminate manner"? That does not make him a bad person. Just because you've met a few bitchy guys doesn't mean that they're all that way.

Also, why should effeminate behavior be considered less worthy or demeaning compared to "normal masculine behavior"? An effeminate gay man is not less human than a SA gay guy.

I hate it when SA guys hate on nelly guys. They are not bad people for being different than us!!

Desperate, you are nothing but a self-hating homophobe. Go back under the rock you crawled out from.

(sorry to all of the other members for being so rude, But I can not tolerate this carp)
Cachasa

Postby Odeh » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 pm

In this culture people are strongly conditioned to believe there is a
connection between atypical gender behaviour and sexual orientation..

Masculine women and feminine men..so due to cultural brainwashing..they
may think unconsciously if I like guys i have to be like a girl..because only
girls like guys..

or if I like women I must be like a man because only men like women...
maybe the culture makes it a self-full filled prophesy...no everyone but
maybe quite a few people.

For example, I saw a female bodybuilder who wore short sleeves and
people were looking...we were at work in the hallway...one of the typical
straight guys made the comment to me "Dyke"...

My thought was.."How do you know who she likes...based on how she looks"...you would not know unless she has told you"
Odeh

Postby Odeh » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 pm

I like the scene in the movie "Get on the Bus" where two masculine guys
who were in a relationship got into a lover's quarrel..

One partner said "keep it down lets talk about this later" ... the other guy
said "no"..

Sure enough one of the other guys on the bus overheard them and he
started.." oh what do we have here, two fags"... the other guy said
"no one was talking to you"... leave me alone..

so the guy kept verbally abusing the two..until they got to a rest stop...

so of course the guy doing the harassment wanted to fight..not knowing the
"fag" had served in the Marine special ops...

well the "fag" beat the living daylights out of the guy and broke his arm..

maybe masculine guys feel they can hate on fem guys because they figure the fem guys can't fight and they can get away with it...

I saw one fem guy take on 2 college football players in the middle of the street after one of them made a "sissy" comment...

They backed off and said "oh sorry man"
Odeh

Postby Schlodesss » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Man people over analyze this sh!t waaay too much.

Again, I just am who I am, be who I am, and don't give much thought to why I do what I do and like what I do and have the personality I have.

If I were into knitting blankets and baking cakes.. [wait..lol.. did that for a living.. baked for 11 years, never again :o ] or whatever the hell is considered fem, I wouldn't think about it or wether or not it's making me more gay or less straight appearing or whatever. I would find common friends into doing the same stuff, and do it.

There are some stereotypes that seem to hold true, when it comes to finding Gay guys into cars or bikes [off road mx] or whatever, but so what I have tons of straight buds to do that with anyways.

I dunno I just don't care about any of this masc vs. fem vs. the world stuff any longer. Be who you are, surround yourself with poeple who are good to you, fun to be with, and accepting of who you are, and live as you were meant to. Not as someone wants you to be...
Schlodesss

Re: Why are lesbians normal and fags freakish?

Postby Desperate » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Cachasa wrote:
Desperate wrote:Why are fags incapable of looking and acting normal while lesbians pull it off with ease? You can always tell if a fag is gay, but no one can really look out for the lesbians.

Who the hell are you to say what's "normal" and what isn't?

Gender roles are taught to, chosen by and sometimes forced upon individuals. There is absolutely nothing inherently "masculine" or "feminine" about a person. They're abstract concepts that are changeable.

Who cares if a gay guy acts in an "effeminate manner"? That does not make him a bad person. Just because you've met a few bitchy guys doesn't mean that they're all that way.

Also, why should effeminate behavior be considered less worthy or demeaning compared to "normal masculine behavior"? An effeminate gay man is not less human than a SA gay guy.

I hate it when SA guys hate on nelly guys. They are not bad people for being different than us!!

Desperate, you are nothing but a self-hating homophobe. Go back under the rock you crawled out from.

(sorry to all of the other members for being so rude, But I can not tolerate this carp)

Girl friends, the queen has cometh, and girls, is she in a sissy fit!
Cachasa's outrageous with her drag outfit on! You go, you Fake Ass Girl, you!
Desperate

Postby Cachasa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 am

What's wrong with drag? I don't do drag. But I love watching it and watching my friends preform. It's part of our community. Drag is not an insult. Your lame attempt at an "insult" just goes to show how much of an insecure self-hating homophobe you are.

:wink:

But don't worry you'll grow up one day and realize that "effeminate men" are not undignified or threatening. You'll also realize that the most un-manly thing imaginable is worrying about your own masculinity. When that day comes you'll be a much happier person.

I wish you luck coming to terms with yourself. We all have to do it at some point.

Cachasa

Look who's not coming to terms with herself!

Postby Desperate » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:10 am

Cachasa wrote:What's wrong with drag? I don't do drag. But I love watching it and watching my friends preform. It's part of our community. Drag is not an insult. Your lame attempt at an "insult" just goes to show how much of an insecure self-hating homophobe you are.

But don't worry you'll grow up one day and realize that "effeminate men" are not undignified or threatening. You'll also realize that the most un-manly thing imaginable is worrying about your own masculinity. When that day comes you'll be a much happier person.

I wish you luck coming to terms with yourself. We all have to do it at some point.

Cachasa girl, why are you lying about never showing up in drag? You're a F.A.G. for crying out loud. You are such a hypocritical gay girl!
Desperate

Postby furface » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Administrator's Note:

This thread has devolved into ad hominum statements, not a dialogue/debate. It's locked down.

Gentlemen, please do not attack one another; incivility won't win others to your point.

End Administrator's Note
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Return to Straight Acting Men