Doesn't Cloudy look gay, y'all?

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Doesn't Cloudy look gay, y'all?

Postby Desperate » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:12 am

I bet most of y'all look on this website forum look gay, too. Y'all especially sound gay!

HEY, GIRLFRIEND! (with a waving sassy finger snap and fierce ferocious head bob).

LOL. All of y'all definitely talk much gayer than y'all walk, don't y'all? You most definitively know that I am speaking out some truth here when some of you "g0yls" ("girls") up in here are putting up a front!

Your being a gay is NOT a stereotype! It's the flaming and aching truth, a factual and actual reality.
Being gay means being feminine!
Desperate

Aww...

Postby Desperate » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 am

That little sissy hissy fit that Cloudy had was pretty darn cute:

Not sure how I'm supposed to take that. Butch can take a hit. Can you?
Only a fool would mess with me physically. Don't try.
I'm 6'3, 210 and a very mean machine when I'm pissed off.

"Girl"! Come on now! LMFAO! : :) :D :lol:

First, decide what you gon' do 'bout them lil' limp wrists of yours. I can picture you slapboxing your little heart out.

Aww... Cloudy thinks "she's" a man. That's so adorable! LOL. IT'S SO FUNNY, Y'ALL.

I bet ya'll feel the same way as Cloudy does, huh?

Cloudy, let me see how you square off in the ring with a practice dummy first, then, maybe, I might be able to do something with you, or to you, whichever you prefer. It wouldn't really matter because I would be the last person, and the only man, standing.
Desperate

Postby matinee » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 am

I believe we already have (or had) a drunk thread.

Also, why are YOU so bitchy?
matinee

Isn't bitch in your DNA?

Postby Desperate » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 am

matinee wrote:I believe we already have (or had) a drunk thread.

Also, why are YOU so bitchy?

Go gag and choke on some dik, u nymfag ho.
Desperate

Postby butch » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 am

With all due respect, it's f'ing Aholes like you that make me puke.

With all due respect, F off and die.
"You know it's going to be bad, but you just can't prepare yourself" ... Homer Simpson
I'm ready... are you?
butch
Veteran Member

Postby Cachasa » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:01 am

Don't worry about it Cloudy. He's just angry because he's a nelly fairy that got beat up in high school.

It must really upset him that there are gay men that aren't nelly like himself. I'm guessing that men like us threaten your identity? eh Desperate?

Gay is supposed to equal nelly right?

Why else would you come here and stir up trouble? lol

You have no dignity and you've embarrassed yourself with these ridiculous posts.

Just accept the fact that you being a nelly queen has nothing to do with you being gay. You'll probably be a lot happier.
Cachasa

Cachasa, there's something I gotta tell you...

Postby Desperate » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:40 am

Cachasa wrote:Don't worry about it Cloudy. He's just angry because he's a nelly fairy that got beat up in high school.

It must really upset him that there are gay men that aren't nelly like himself. I'm guessing that men like us threaten your identity? eh Desperate?

You have no dignity and you've embarrassed yourself with these ridiculous posts.

Just accept the fact that you being a nelly queen has nothing to do with you being gay. You'll probably be a lot happier.

Cachasa, I'm not really a "girl" like you. I am not a gay at all! I am a man. I'm pretty much all man, you know, the kind of man that you're attracted to, but you have no choice but to settle for gays, because even though gays might feel like a pussy and may be actual pussies (gays ain't even that), gays don't really have pussy, and "girls" like you, Cachasa, don't like real pussy when it's glaring up at you straight in the face, do you? Too real for you, is it? It's too much duty and responsibility for a flaming fruitcake like you, isn't it, Cachasa? I always dive headfirst into the pussycat and attack the problem at its main source. All you gays know how to do is cower behind the pussy whilw getting repeatedly stabbed by the dick.
Desperate

Re: Cachasa, there's something I gotta tell you...

Postby masculinity » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:03 am

Desperate wrote:
Cachasa wrote:Don't worry about it Cloudy. He's just angry because he's a nelly fairy that got beat up in high school.

Cachasa, I'm not really a "girl" like you. I am not a gay at all! I am a man. I'm pretty much all man, you know, the kind of man that you're attracted to, but you have no choice but to settle for gays, because even though gays might feel like a pussy and may be actual pussies (gays ain't even that), gays don't really have pussy, and "girls" like you, Cachasa, don't like real pussy when it's glaring up at you straight in the face, do you? Too real for you, is it? It's too much duty and responsibility for a flaming fruitcake like you, isn't it, Cachasa? I always dive headfirst into the pussycat and attack the problem at its main source. All you gays know how to do is cower behind the pussy whilw getting repeatedly stabbed by the dick.

While I'm with you on the fact that 'gays' are effeminate (and as long as g0ys claim to be separate from 'straight' men, they too are bound to be considered effeminate...)... I do believe that natural manhood doesn't have to do anything with liking pussy or being able to do it, even though societies have made it so for ages...

The effeminacy of gays comes from the fact that they are third gender. There is nothing wrong with being third gender, except that they define themselves as 'men', which creates problems for the society as a whole, especially for men in general, who have to try hard to define themselves differently from them, to keep their different gender identity. It's called straight flight.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity

Postby furface » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:43 am

Administrator's Note

Back Off

the ad hominem attacks

This thread is locked!

End Administrator's Note
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Return to Straight Acting Men