Why do gays feel compelled to lie...?

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Why do gays feel compelled to lie...?

Postby Desperate » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:33 pm

...when they say that not all gays are like that (feminine) when we and all others can clearly (OBVIOUSLY!!!) see and tell that every homosexual is definitely a gay?

Why do gays feel compelled to lie when they say that not all gays are like that (feminine) when we and all others can clearly (OBVIOUSLY!!!) see and tell that every homosexual is definitely a gay? Effeminacy is a necessarily crucial and vital part of gayness and the gay culture. Without its flamboyant femininity, the gay feels incomplete (much more incomplete, aside from the fact that the gay does not have female genitalia). The gay also feels more stifled and trapped as well, not as free as the typical gay would like to be. What I find baffling about this whole thing is that a gay's partner is much more effeminate than the gay is. So, in other words, a gay is looking and waiting for a "girl" just like "herself". Wait a minute! I thought that gays were supposed to be attracted to men just like women are atttracted to men, which both women, including gays, shouldn't be. But that's a whole 'nother matter.

Without its flamboyant femininity, the gay simply doesn't feel homosexual.
Being gay means being feminine!
Desperate

Postby CollegePepper » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Are you sure you aren't Masculinity posing under a different screen name LOL

Your posts are entertaining though and need not be taken too seriously.
CollegePepper

You can take the gay out of the girl, but ...

Postby Desperate » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:44 pm

CollegePepper wrote:Are you sure you aren't Masculinity posing under a different screen name LOL

...you can't the girl out of the gay.

How much of a girl are you, College Pepper? How much girl is actually in(side of) you?
Desperate

Postby furface » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Son, I ain't gotta clue what you're talking about or what wacky tabacky y'all been puffin' on.

I been out for 48 years and I can assure ya there ain't a ounce of effeminate behavior, innate or affectation, in me. Matter of fact on a number of 'caasions barkeeps has leaned close and whispered to me You know this is a gay bar? as if to let me know I done wandered into a place I didn't wanna be.

I knowed more'n a few men over the years who were gay as geese and about as effeminate as a pit bull on a short chain.

And trust this ole dawg, son; y'all can't always tell the predilections from the appearance. More'n ya would think can pass, like the high yellow of the olden times.
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Re: You can take the gay out of the girl, but ...

Postby CollegePepper » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Desperate wrote:
CollegePepper wrote:Are you sure you aren't Masculinity posing under a different screen name LOL

How much of a girl are you, College Pepper? How much girl is actually in(side of) you?

As much as you want me to have ;) LOL

*snap* *snap* :P
CollegePepper

Postby Desperate » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 pm

CollegePepper wrote:
Desperate wrote:

Oh, sookie, sookie now, girl!!
Desperate

Postby Desperate » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:34 pm

CollegePepper wrote:
Desperate wrote:

So, you must be one slutty ass whore-ny nympho bitch that wants me to stick it anywhere, do ya, girl?

There's one question you gotta to ask yourself, girl: How much fresh ground pepper do you want, girl? Do you really need that much pepper in ya, honey?
Desperate

Postby CollegePepper » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 am

Desperate wrote:
CollegePepper wrote:
Desperate wrote:

So, you must be one slutty ass whore-ny nympho bitch that wants me to stick it anywhere, do ya, girl?

There's one question you gotta to ask yourself, girl: How much fresh ground pepper do you want, girl? Do you really need that much pepper in ya, honey?

I'm a guy who can't take you seriously because I know you're trying to get a rise out of me ;) And everyone on this site. Its clear that every comment you make and every post you create is designed to create some sort of reaction.

I'm here chuckling in amusement to see what other snide remark you can come up with next LOL What other variation of your "Every gay guy ever in life is ultra-fem, limp-wristed, sex-crazed, druggies, unaware of their emasculated nature, and liars" can you come up with next? This should be fun LOL And don't get yourself banned in the process. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet actually.

This should go in the "That's Entertainment" section. You're too predictable.
CollegePepper

Postby PhillyAgenda » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:36 am

Desperate wrote:There's one question you gotta to ask yourself, girl: How much fresh ground pepper do you want, girl? Do you really need that much pepper in ya, honey?

:lol:
PhillyAgenda

Postby CollegePepper » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:46 am

PhillyAgenda wrote:
Desperate wrote:There's one question you gotta to ask yourself, girl: How much fresh ground pepper do you want, girl? Do you really need that much pepper in ya, honey?

:lol:

ImageImageImageImageImage
CollegePepper

Postby Desperate » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 am

CollegePepper wrote:
Desperate wrote:
CollegePepper wrote:
Desperate wrote:

I'm a guy who can't take you seriously because I know you're trying to get a rise out of me ;) And everyone on this site. Its clear that every comment you make and every post you create is designed to create some sort of reaction.

I'm here chuckling in amusement to see what other snide remark you can come up with next LOL What other variation of your "Every gay guy ever in life is ultra-fem, limp-wristed, sex-crazed, druggies, unaware of their emasculated nature, and liars" can you come up with next? This should be fun LOL And don't get yourself banned in the process. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet actually.

So, you wanna be a boy now, huh? When are you going to go back to being a girl, College Pepper? Girls are much sexier! You're kind of ruining the mood with all this gender-bending nonsense, not to mention the long, boring speech you gave. I want some hot, nasty thread sex with the biggest pre-shemale queen of them all, and that's you, my little spicy bean taco. And I WANT IT NOW! So, what kind of toppings would you like
Last edited by Desperate on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desperate

Postby Cachasa » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 am

Are you sure you aren't Masculinity posing under a different screen name LOL

I was wondering that myself actually...

LOL
Cachasa

Postby Daknee » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am

furface wrote:Son, I ain't gotta clue what you're talking about or what wacky tabacky y'all been puffin' on.

I been out for 48 years and I can assure ya there ain't a ounce of effeminate behavior, innate or affectation, in me. Matter of fact on a number of 'caasions barkeeps has leaned close and whispered to me You know this is a gay bar? as if to let me know I done wandered into a place I didn't wanna be.

I knowed more'n a few men over the years who were gay as geese and about as effeminate as a pit bull on a short chain.

And trust this ole dawg, son; y'all can't always tell the predilections from the appearance. More'n ya would think can pass, like the high yellow of the olden times.

Furface, it couldn't have been said better! Perhaps it's from the work I do but I've learned the same thing. "Never judge a book by it's cover."
Daknee

Postby masculinity » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 am

furface wrote:Son, I ain't gotta clue what you're talking about or what wacky tabacky y'all been puffin' on.

I'm just wondering if I can take you at your face value...

If You're really all that masculine, are you telling me that you had no problems being deprived of masculine company, or that you found the gay space and identity absolutely comfortable, ... its like a fish saying, it has absolutely no trouble being out of water for its entire lifetime...
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity

Postby furface » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 am

Y'all can take it any way ya like.

I assure you I'm not deprived of masculine company and I'm quite comfortable with both my identity and my space. While life ain't absolutely comfortable (it never is for anyone); I'm comfortable in my own skin and feel no need to pigeonhole myself or others.
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
furface
Site Admin

Postby Desperate » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 pm

CollegePepper wrote:
Desperate wrote:
CollegePepper wrote:
Desperate wrote:

College Pepper, girl, you are just too funny, girl!
Desperate

Postby dracuscalico » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 pm

You turn a phrase like no one else on here...and I remain smitten as always.... :)
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby olywaguy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm

masculinity wrote:

I'm just wondering if I can take you at your face value...

Well Masculinity, I've had the honor of meeting Furface in person (as well as those who attended the Vegas meet oh so long ago) and I can verify that Lou is very masculine in appearance and personality. He has a great sense of humor and he is that way in person as well as online. He is also a good friend to all who needs one.

Maybe you should sometime make the effort yourself to attend one of these meets and see for yourself.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby Cajun » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 pm

olywaguy wrote:.....and I can verify that Lou is very masculine in appearance and personality......

Well, maybe MOST of the time......

Now remember, I know Lou well enough to know that he KNEW that I'd "drag" this ole pic out of the closet - HEHE.

Carry on.
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have."
Cajun

Postby CollegePepper » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:49 pm

dracuscalico wrote:

You turn a phrase like no one else on here...and I remain smitten as always.... :)

I second that :D
CollegePepper

Postby variant » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:08 am

Meh, Desperate is just desperate... pathetic. And I'm saying that out of awe. lol. :shock:
variant

Postby dracuscalico » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 am

Cajun wrote:
olywaguy wrote:.....and I can verify that Lou is very masculine in appearance and personality......

Well, maybe MOST of the time......

Now remember, I know Lou well enough to know that he KNEW that I'd "drag" this ole pic out of the closet - HEHE.

Carry on.

Them thar hands ARE a-lookin' kinda soft 'n' purty .... :wink:
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby nimby » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:00 am

Most of the gay and bi guys I know are very straight acting, always ( well, until you set them loose in Ikea).
"Why do we have asteroids in the hemisphere and hemmorroids in the a$$ ? "
nimby
Veteran Member

Postby masculinity » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am

furface wrote:I assure you I'm not deprived of masculine company

I have seen the gay community... and this is one thing I can't digest... try inviting the gays for a bout of sports and see how many turn up...

Its not easy to be your masculine self with people around you addressing each other as 'girl'. I mean its really hilarious as a joke... but comeon, life is not a joke. Neither is your most basic identity.

furface wrote:and I'm quite comfortable with both my identity and my space.

That is what makes me wonder. There is not an inch of doubt that the gay identity is just a repackaged version of the earlier third sex or half male/half female identity. Not much has changed about the identity and space in the contemporary world, and its still considered to be a queer identity.

I mean you have all those millions of masculine males determined to fight off their sexuality for men to the death, only to avoid the gay identity deprived of manhood and honour. Are you saying, their fears are illogical? That you did not have to sacrifice your social manhood for this space to be sexual with men? That your masculinity did not feel suffocated, and that it got the space to develop?

Have you ever related with these masculine males and their pain, trials and tribulations, as a masculine male?

Are you first a masculine male or a gay male?

furface wrote:I'm comfortable in my own skin and feel no need to pigeonhole myself or others.

Isn't the 'homosexual' identity a pigeonhole? And one which has no place for real masculinity?

Why do gays force the identity on others as the only socially sanctioned space to fulfill their needs for intimacy with men?
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity

Postby masculinity » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:04 am

nimby wrote:Most of the gay and bi guys I know are very straight acting, always ( well, until you set them loose in Ikea).

I know there are a lot of masculine guys who share the gay identity today. But:

1. they are there only because they don't know the facts, and are misguided by the definitions taught to them.

2. They don't have much choice as the Western society does't allow you to fulfill your intimacy needs for men within the mainstream, normal identity and space (straight).

3. This gender-sexual politics that requires them to cross over from the mainstream world of normal males, to the third sex space in order to acknowledge their sexual need for men, makes accepting their sexuality for men a very painful and long drawn process for masculine males. Indeed, only the ones who just cannot hang on to the straight world at all (e.g., because of a lack of heterosexuality or (perhaps) an overwhelming addiction to sex with men), ever care to cross over to the 'gay' side, because of the 'costs' involved.

4. They have to sacrifice their social manhood, and live as second class men as gays. They can't be real men, and they're just not in the race for manhood. Their manhood is never recognized by the society (not even by gays themselves who count them amongst one of the straight-acting, implying that their manliness is a put on), unless they hide this identity.

To get over this problem, they keep their gay identity hidden for most of the time. The moment their gay identity becomes known, they are immediately compared with women, their masculinity questioned, and social femininity is imposed upon them, both in the gay world and by the larger society.

For those who openly live as 'gays', since they're not really feminine, and they can't develop or get their masculinity recognized in the world, they live as genderless people, nice guys, if you please, who don't really fit anywhere.

5. They feel in the gay community like fish out of water. They have nothing in common with the essence of the gay community -- the queens, the straight-acting, the effeminate... and have everything in common with the straight males, including their sexual desire for men.

This is why they feel in the gay space like a fish out of water, they use the gay space only superficially for sex, and for the rest of their lives, they relate with and live in only the straight space, in hiding.

Surely, the masculine males cannot be construed to be truly a part of the gay community. They are forced and conditioned to be there by strong, anti-man social forces that control the Western society today. But, its unnatural for them to be there.
masculinity

Next

Return to Straight Acting Men