Do homosexuals who do not fellate exist?

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Do homosexuals who do not fellate exist?

Postby Desperate » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Do all homosexuals give and/or get blow jobs?
Being gay means being feminine!
Desperate

Postby dracuscalico » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Sleeping with them all is the only way to know for sure... :twisted:

But chances are there aren't any males who have sex with humans who HAVEN'T... (nothing against the rural folk who engage in nude bottle feeding while new calves surround them in back of the barn ...)
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby CollegePepper » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm

I know a lot that don't like to give head (me included) and I know an even smaller amount who don't like to get it.

But I've never encountered someone who did not like either! I dont think that exists LOL... i mean anything is possible, but I think any sexually active gay must like at least one or the other.
CollegePepper

Postby dracuscalico » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm

CollegePepper wrote:I know a lot that don't like to give head (me included) and I know an even smaller amount who don't like to get it.

But I've never encountered someone who did not like either! I dont think that exists LOL... i mean anything is possible, but I think any sexually active gay must like at least one or the other.

What is it that you don't like about it? Would a condom solve the problem? Or do you need to make the guy soak in baking soda to deodorize that "mansmell'? Or do you need to practice with some cucmbers and get your technique down without gagging? :twisted:

(I don't like to do ANYTHING sexually, or so I think, until I meet a guy hot enough to trip my circuits, then suddenly all possibilities are back online.)
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Postby PhillyAgenda » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Hell, I dunno. As was said already, most are gonna like at least one or the other if not both.

Reminds me of some Chris Rock joke when he encountered a chick who didn't give head. He said he saw her as something like a Betamax. "They still make you?"

got a laugh outta that.
PhillyAgenda

Postby masculinity » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 am

There are two parts to being gay:

1. Feminine male
2. Receptive anal/ oral sex

All the slangs and pre-gay homosexual terms for 'gays', like Queer, faggot, fruit, pansy, etc. have these connotations of being feminine/ and/or desiring receptive anal/ oral sex.

The basic essence, which is originally what the third sex identity (which is now the 'gay' identity, gender being defined in terms of 'Sexuality) is all about, since the ancient times -- is male femininity.

Those who actually identify with the 'gay' identity are first and foremost feminine gendered.

But, because of gender and sexual politics, male femininity started to be seen in terms of receptive anal and oral sex in the middle ages. And, so, receiving anal and oral sex is another part of being 'gay'.

If you're neither effeminate, nor have an active, predominant interest in receiving anal/ giving oral sex, then you're not 'Gay'. Thus, if you like men and male eroticism and not effeminate (then you will not be into exclusive receptive anal/ oral sex), then you're not gay. You're straight.

Although, receiving anal sex in itself is not feminine, but since it has been tied to social femininity, and has the consequences of being imposed with the feminine male gender, men who are essentially masculine will feel a lot of discomfort openly accepting and enjoying receptive anal sex.

And, under these circumstances, those who are 'exclusively' into receiving anal/ oral sex, or define themselves as 'bottoms' are most likely to be people who are feminine gendered/ gays.
Last edited by masculinity on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity

Postby Sportsguy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:58 pm

masculinity wrote:There are two parts to being gay:

1. Feminine male

All the slangs and pre-gay homosexual terms for 'gays', like Queer, faggot, fruit, pansy, etc. have these connotations of being feminine/ and/or desiring receptive anal/ oral sex.

The basic essence, which is originally what the third sex identity (which is now the 'gay' identity, gender being defined in terms of 'Sexuality) is all about, since the ancient times -- is male femininity.

Those who actually identify with the 'gay' identity are first and foremost feminine gendered.

But, because of gender and sexual politics, male feminity started to be seen in terms of receptive anal and oral sex in the middle ages. And, so, receiving anal and oral sex is another part of being 'gay'.

If you're neither effeminate, nor have an active, predominant interest in receiving or giving anal/ oral sex, then you're not 'Gay'. Thus, if you like men and male eroticism and not effeminate (then you will not be into exclusive receptive anal/ oral sex), then you're not gay. You're straight.

Although, receiving anal sex in itself is not feminine, but since it has been tied to social femininity, and has the consequences of being imposed with the feminine male gender, men who are essentially masculine will feel a lot of discomfort openly accepting and enjoying receptive anal sex.

And, under these circumstances, those who are 'exclusively' into receiving anal/ oral sex, or define themselves as 'bottoms' are most likely to be people who are feminine gendered/ gays.

Let me see if I understand this reasoning. If you get a blowjob you are gay and if you blow a guy you are straight! :roll:
Come on, there are some gay couples like many many straight couples who do not engage in oral sex. It is taboo in some cultures.
Sportsguy

Postby Odeh » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 pm

To answer the question..yes there are...have dated some..the acts are
totally unecessary just my opinion..
Odeh

Postby CollegePepper » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:30 pm

dracuscalico wrote:
CollegePepper wrote:I know a lot that don't like to give head (me included) and I know an even smaller amount who don't like to get it.

What is it that you don't like about it? Would a condom solve the problem? Or do you need to make the guy soak in baking soda to deodorize that "mansmell'? Or do you need to practice with some cucmbers and get your technique down without gagging? :twisted:

(I don't like to do ANYTHING sexually, or so I think, until I meet a guy hot enough to trip my circuits, then suddenly all possibilities are back online.)

I do not do ANYTHING with someone who has even a hint of "man-smell" because everyone I've hooked up with had to take a shower shortly before anything was to occur...or we had to shower together LOL. And those who didn't or couldn't at the time were promptly dismissed.

That's why i never understood how people could just hook up with each other after meeting in a bar and dancing and sweating all night, and not shower beforehand. I guess I'm a prude.

I've let go of many amazingly hot guys just for that reason.

And the main reason why I don't like giving head is because its uncomfortable for me - i think my mouth is too small. I mean, I can do a good job at it as I've learned to do in my long term relationships (never on a hook-up), but if I could go without doing it ever, I would lol
CollegePepper

Postby dracuscalico » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 am

CollegePepper wrote:
dracuscalico wrote:

I do not do ANYTHING with someone who has even a hint of "man-smell" because everyone I've hooked up with had to take a shower shortly before anything was to occur...or we had to shower together LOL. And those who didn't or couldn't at the time were promptly dismissed.

That's why i never understood how people could just hook up with each other after meeting in a bar and dancing and sweating all night, and not shower beforehand. I guess I'm a prude.

I've let go of many amazingly hot guys just for that reason.

And the main reason why I don't like giving head is because its uncomfortable for me - i think my mouth is too small. I mean, I can do a good job at it as I've learned to do in my long term relationships (never on a hook-up), but if I could go without doing it ever, I would lol

When guys intend to hookup, they "cleanup" inside and out...in preparation for sex. When they sweat at the bar, it is usually fresh clean dancing sweat, not day old funk, because they are particular too, about body odors. The showering together can be hot, if no momentum is being interrupted to do so.

As far as giving h - - d, think like a baby bird getting fed. Their heads tilt all the way back so it's a straight shot down the throat. If your head is in it's normal neutral position, it's a 90 degree turn when anything gets near the back of your throat and of COURSE you're going to hit the back wall and trigger a gag reflex. Sometimes a gag reflex is like trying not to laugh, or sneeze or hiccup...the more you THINK about it, the more it actually happens. Something that would be helpful is to practice with various sized "life-like replicas", so it won't be as disorienting doing the real thing. Think of it as your "Fellatio Fitness Program" :lol:
dracuscalico
Veteran Member

Oral, fine, but anal...

Postby Timmybear » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:57 am

I've never been interested in anal sex, either way. In fact, until I saw it in a video (which I thought was funny), I'd never conceived of it. I'm not anti-butt sex - I'm NON butt sex.

The funny thing is telling other guys that and them asking: 'Why?' Like there has to be a reason...

It's up there with the fact I don't drink or smoke, ever. Again, people ask: 'Why?' or assume I'm some sort of straight-edge prohibitionist.
Timmybear

Postby olywaguy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 am

Here is a book that might be of help and provide insight.
Carlos

"I just want to suck his tongue out of his mouth !"--JPaul

http://www.askcarlos.com/
http://carlos-the-critic.blogspot.com/
olywaguy

Postby Timmybear » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:29 am

olywaguy wrote:Here is a book that might be of help and provide insight.

Now, fellatio, I knew about, though, even that,it was quite a few years after I came out before I did it, largely because, well, it was ten years after I came out before I had sex. It's a long story, and one that's never understood, so let's leave it at that (short version: for me, I'm not interested in someone until I'm interested on them on certain levels, and all must be present, or I'm not attracted...having a low sex drive helps, I guess...).
Timmybear

Postby DeckApe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 am

Timmybear wrote: ...it was ten years after I came out before I had sex. It's a long story, and one that's never understood, so let's leave it at that (short version: for me, I'm not interested in someone until I'm interested on them on certain levels, and all must be present, or I'm not attracted...having a low sex drive helps, I guess...).

See, the story wasn't that long! And there is NOTHING wrong with wanting to 'save it' for someone you're really into.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby Timmybear » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:16 am

DeckApe wrote:
Timmybear wrote: ...it was ten years after I came out before I had sex. It's a long story, and one that's never understood, so let's leave it at that (short version: for me, I'm not interested in someone until I'm interested on them on certain levels, and all must be present, or I'm not attracted...having a low sex drive helps, I guess...).

See, the story wasn't that long! And there is NOTHING wrong with wanting to 'save it' for someone you're really into.

I'm glad someone thinks so. IN my town, the general reaction to that is either: 'You're weird, and that's just you' or 'you're big, fat and hairy, so of course no-one wanted you.' To the first, I generally replied: 'I rather doubt that. There are six billion people on this planet, so I'm going to guess, statistically, there's at least ONE other person.' To the second, I generally replied: 'F*** off.'
Timmybear

Postby DeckApe » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:45 am

The first is clueless; the second, a barefoot walk through his soul would probably not get your ankles wet.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Postby masculinity » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Apart from effeminate males, the only guys who fit into the 'homosexual' identity are those that are heavily and openly into receptive anal/ oral sex.

So, for the most part, homosexuals who do not do fellatio do not exist.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

masculinity

Postby masculinity » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:19 am

Sportsguy wrote:

1. Feminine male

But, because of gender and sexual politics, male feminity started to be seen in terms of receptive anal and oral sex in the middle ages. And, so, receiving anal and oral sex is another part of being 'gay'.

If you're neither effeminate, nor have an active, predominant interest in receiving or giving anal/ oral sex, then you're not 'Gay'. Thus, if you like men and male eroticism and not effeminate (then you will not be into exclusive receptive anal/ oral sex), then you're not gay. You're straight.

Let me see if I understand this reasoning. If you get a blowjob you are gay and if you blow a guy you are straight! :roll:

Its funny how people can become oblivious to their own cultural concepts once they are heavily manipulated with in one generation.

Not so long ago, in the West itself, if you only penetrated, and did not get penetrated, you were not gay... although, between straight men, men don't mind exchanging roles if they're experimenting with this kind of stuff, between gays and men these rules were always followed to maintain the gender difference.

Of course, you're blinded by the false definition of 'gay' that says "man who likes men" and this definition would encompass both masculine male desire for men and feminine male desire for men. But the two are essentially different... while the latter makes a person essentially different from 'men' and so is a separate kind of person, deserving a seperate identity, the man's desire for men is part of the normal straight/ masculine male spectrum of sexual preferences and doesn't make a person different from other straight men.

Of course, sexual preferences have nothing to do with gender, these associations have been artificially built, but people follow them religiously... therefore, only effeminate males used to proclaim to receive anal sex, while the men only proclaimed to do it.

Even today, exclusive bottoms are actually effeminate males... why would a normal male hate to penetrate unless it psychologically conflicts with his/her inner female identity.

Sportsguy wrote:Come on, there are some gay couples like many many straight couples who do not engage in oral sex. It is taboo in some cultures.

Yeah, when you misdefine a social space, some people will by mistake fall into that zone, and remember, there are always exceptions.

masculinity

Postby Sportsguy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:10 pm

masculinity wrote:
Sportsguy wrote:

1. Feminine male

Its funny how people can become oblivious to their own cultural concepts once they are heavily manipulated with in one generation.

Not so long ago, in the West itself, if you only penetrated, and did not get penetrated, you were not gay... although, between straight men, men don't mind exchanging roles if they're experimenting with this kind of stuff, between gays and men these rules were always followed to maintain the gender difference.

Of course, you're blinded by the false definition of 'gay' that says "man who likes men" and this definition would encompass both masculine male desire for men and feminine male desire for men. But the two are essentially different... while the latter makes a person essentially different from 'men' and so is a separate kind of person, deserving a seperate identity, the man's desire for men is part of the normal straight/ masculine male spectrum of sexual preferences and doesn't make a person different from other straight men.

Of course, sexual preferences have nothing to do with gender, these associations have been artificially built, but people follow them religiously... therefore, only effeminate males used to proclaim to receive anal sex, while the men only proclaimed to do it.

Even today, exclusive bottoms are actually effeminate males... why would a normal male hate to penetrate unless it psychologically conflicts with his/her inner female identity.

Sportsguy wrote:Come on, there are some gay couples like many many straight couples who do not engage in oral sex. It is taboo in some cultures.

Yeah, when you misdefine a social space, some people will by mistake fall into that zone, and remember, there are always exceptions.

You have sex with another man----you gay!!(unless you are in prison or making porn films). Simple, end of story! If you are attracted to men---you gay!! Deny and rationalize all you want, but in the end (pardon the pun), if it makes you feel better, then you are the straightest guy in the world that has sex with other men!! :roll:
Sportsguy

Postby michaelk69 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 am

Here let me translate the above for anyone who is visually impaired:

>>You guys are really great! Some confusion from my side at first, but got through thanks to great help . Prepare to hear more from me ^^vanguard gold

Slightly easier to read, I hope?
michaelk69

Postby masculinity » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 am

Sportsguy wrote:You have sex with another man----you gay!!(unless you are in prison or making porn films). Simple, end of story! If you are attracted to men---you gay!! Deny and rationalize all you want, but in the end (pardon the pun), if it makes you feel better, then you are the straightest guy in the world that has sex with other men!! :roll:

That's the queen inside you speaking. The problem is that queens get to 'own' men's sexual desire for men.

Your definition of 'gay' has been proved wrong in other cultures around the world. And there are numerous documented evidences.

Your definition has been made inapplicable in your own culture of a few decades ago, and there are documented evidences.

If we look beyond formal definitions, in your own contemporary culture, there are numerous examples in actual life that counter your definition of 'gay' and there are numerous evidences of this.

Only the effeminate males who like men believe in these definitions. Why should the world follow your crap?

masculinity

Postby Sportsguy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Whatever!! :roll:

Why are you here? This is a site for mostly gay men that are honest and accepted our sexuality.

BTW- this is the FIRST time that I have been called a queen!! :D
Sportsguy

Postby Odeh » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:23 pm

IF "gay" in the North American sense means men who have sex with other
men by definition...THEN why are MALE porn stars and MALE prison inmates
who have sex with other men EXEMPT from the above definition??? if gay
means men who have sex with other men??....
Odeh

Postby DeckApe » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:33 am

masculinity wrote:Why should the world follow your crap?

Oh, the irony.
DeckApe
Veteran Member

Re: Do homosexuals who do not fellate exist?

Postby camiloj » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Desperate wrote:Do all homosexuals give and/or get blow jobs?

No, but they SHOULD! LOL...

I am very very into fellatio (giving and getting) and actually my question is:

Do all homosexuals participate in anal sex???

That seems to be far prevalent, and I've always been, as TimmyBear says..."NonAnal"

Except when I have to be...
camiloj

Next

Return to Straight Acting Men