I invite all the masculine gendered males here to join me...

Discussion on what it means to be straight acting, whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

Moderators: selective_soldier, furface

Postby masculinity » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:36 pm

All through the middle ages, the society divided males into 'Active' and 'Passive'. Active males were the penetrators, whether they penetrated men, women or third gender (effeminate males, eunuchs, hermaphrodites, etc.)... and Passive males were defined as the third gender.

The passive males (whom the 'homosexuals' claim as their predecessors) were extremely stigmatized and were not seen as men.

The Active males were the 'straight', masculine, regular, normal guys, while the Passive males were the queer, faggots, third gender, effeminate males.

It is not very difficult to see that the same 'passive male', 'third gender' male identity has been expanded to include all kinds of sexual interaction between males.

If it is not a conspiracy against men then what is it?

And who are the males who are happy about this state of affairs? The masculine gendered males? No way. They hate this entire process, whether they comprehend this consciously or not, they instinctively feel uncomfortable with it.

It is the effeminate, the trasngendered and the straight-acting males -- that is those who have sufficient femininity in them, who also happen to desire males, who are happy with this arrangement and uphold the concept of 'homosexuality' and the 'homo'-'hetero' divide.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 am

Z-z-z-z-z-z. . . .
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 am
Location: Troy, Ohio

Postby masculinity » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:29 am

EVIDENCE FOR (1) GAYS ARE ACTUALLY THE THIRD GENDER RECHRISTENED AS 'MEN WHO LIKE MEN', & (2) EVEN WESTERN MALES WERE ALL BISEXUALS BEFORE THEY WERE FORCED TO BE 'HETEROSEXUALS' BY THE ANTI MAN FORCES THAT CREATED 'HOMOSEXUALS' OUT OF THE THIRD GENDER:

Sex and the Gender Revolution. Volume 1: Heterosexuality and the 'Third Gender' in Enlightenment London, By Randolph Trumbach. Chicago Series on Sexuality, History and Society. Edited by John C. Fout.

Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 998. Pp. xiv+509. $35.00


Excerpts from the JSTOR Book Review:

"Trumbach's argument, reiterated throughout the volume, is this: by the very early eighteenth century in London, a "third sex" of effeminate sodomites emerged as a specific and unique sexual identity. Before this period, Trumbach argues, most men had sexual relations with both women and boys, the latter relations occurring before marriage or occasionally on the side. By 1700, however, a man's having sex with another male was seen as aberrant and incorrigible, in fundamental contrast to the sexual behaviour and identity of other men who were now "brought... into more intimate relations with women" (p. 9)

This thesis is not new -- Trumbach has made these points in earlier articles, plus other scholars of sexuality, namely, Michel Foucault, have also claimed that (homo)sexual identity was constructed at a particular moment."

... Trumbach alters the standard social construction of modern sexuality... most significantly by demonstrating how the emergence of a homosexual identity altered all types of relations between men and women. According to Trumbach, the emergence of the effeminate sodomite in the very early eighteenth century produced an opposing, but previously nonexistent, sexual identity: a self-conscious male heterosexuality. ... this volume analyzes a developing culture of heterosexuality within the family and in the streets, the press, and the law.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 am

Five will get you ten that Randolph Trumbach is a big flamer who got picked on a lot when he was a kid.
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 am
Location: Troy, Ohio

Postby masculinity » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Pazuzu P. Sasquatch wrote:Five will get you ten that Randolph Trumbach is a big flamer who got picked on a lot when he was a kid.


That's a wonderful way of rejecting what you don't like.

Science doesn't work that way. He's a historian and a noted one at that ... and he can only report, for what there is documentation. He can't make up things and get away with it.

If you have evidence that he has fabricated or misreported or misinterpreted the documents, that is a different matter. However, it is unlikely that such a truthful account will be a misrepresented one. Something we can't say about things that the homosexuals cook up -- changing and reinterpreting history all the time in order to validate their identities.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 am

masculinity wrote:That's a wonderful way of rejecting what you don't like.


It DOES make a more sense than constructing an entire whacked-out worldview to compensate for the fact that people don't worship you.

masculinity wrote: Science doesn't work that way. He's a historian and a noted one at that ... and he can only report, for what there is documentation. He can't make up things and get away with it.


Noted by whom? You? Other miserable flakes out there who can't be happy with who they are without despising everyone else in the process?

And by the way -- you are hardly the one to lecture anyone on how science works. Every bit of "evidence" you present to bolster whatever the hell your point is is anecdotal. Anecdotal "evidence" is kaka. Paragraph after paragraph of it is an accumulation of kaka.

Go find a nice sweat lodge, crawl into it and get over yourself.
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 am
Location: Troy, Ohio

Postby masculinity » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:49 am

Pazuzu P. Sasquatch wrote:Five will get you ten that Randolph Trumbach is a big flamer who got picked on a lot when he was a kid.


There is a saying in Hindi which goes like, "Choron ko saare nazar aate hain chor," meaning, A thief thinks of everyone as being a thief like himself.
Last edited by masculinity on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 am

Change your meds.
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 am
Location: Troy, Ohio

Postby masculinity » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 am

Pazuzu P. Sasquatch wrote:Change your meds.


I've changed my previous reply to you, read it again.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby masculinity » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 am

Pazuzu P. Sasquatch wrote:It DOES make a more sense than constructing an entire whacked-out worldview to compensate for the fact that people don't worship you.


All the evidences shout out that its your warped western heterosexual/ homosexual society that has CONSTRUCTED an entire whacked-out worldview with ill-gotten resources of plundering other nations and then industrialization. What we follow is a world that has always, always existed, all across the world, and still exists where the warped westernization has not set its foot yet.

Can you get one single proof of your world-view in any part of the world except the west, and in any period other than the modern west. Why can't those whom you call the 'real' historians and scientists come up with historical evidences of your world-view?
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby furface » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Image
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
User avatar
furface
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: The Colony, TX

Postby masculinity » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 am

furface wrote:Image

Furface, I think you got the answer to your question long ago, without me having to answer it... in short, you're just proven wrong... what I'm saying is making a difference, even for people who don't like what I'm saying, which includes most gays.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby masculinity » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 am

ISN'T THE WESTERN SOCIETY SO WEIRD?

Image

IT CLAIMS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GUYS LIKE ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THESE THIRD GENDER (QUEER/ GAY) MALES THAT WERE KNOWN AS CATAMITES IN THE OLDEN DAYS... BECAUSE THEY BOTH LIKED MEN.

WHEREAS MEN WHO LIKE WOMEN ARE CONSIDERED DIFFERENT FROM THIRD GENDER WHO LIKE WOMEN.

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

The West recognizes the difference between sexuality of people, to such a weird extent that people are known by the partners they choose. However, it does not recognize the gender difference between people which is a much more basic identity/ difference. And then the West imposes this sexual apartheid on other, non-western societies, forcefully, with its economic, technological and political power.

Of course, like pointed out, it recognizes this difference only for those identified as 'heterosexuals', playing blatant double standards.
Gays are a different species altogether from men (and women). They're not "men who like men," they are "third gender who like men."

http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com
masculinity
Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: India

Postby Pazuzu P. Sasquatch » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:47 am

masculinity wrote:... what I'm saying is making a difference, even for people who don't like what I'm saying, which includes most gays.


Yeah. Everytime you repeat your incoherent crap, er, "evidences," enlightenment falls upon the world like rain. Millions, if not billions, are flocking to hear your great wisdom! :roll:
When I was driving once, I saw this painted on a bridge: "I don't want the world. I just want your half."
Pazuzu P. Sasquatch
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 am
Location: Troy, Ohio

Postby furface » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Administrator's Note:

This topic and thread has run its course and is locked.

Anyone wishing to pursue this subject is directed to masculinity's site on the subject: http://youth-masculinity.blogspot.com

Reiterations of this topic will be deleted.

End Administrator's Note
"Do not ascribe malice to that which can be reasonably explained by ignorance ... or incompetence."
Isaac Asimov
User avatar
furface
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: The Colony, TX

Previous

Return to Straight Acting Men

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron